Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Poem For The One And Only Loving Woman In My Life. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Poem For The One And Only Loving Woman In My Life. (514 Views)

When You Are Young: A Poem For The Nigerian Child On Children's Day. / Beautiful Poem For Super Eagles / Loving Tyler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poem For The One And Only Loving Woman In My Life. by Mustiboy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
My smile broadens like the spread of red on a ripening tomato.
Watching her in her exuberance brings me untold joy.
Times with her sweep all my bitterness into the garbage bin.
In my world of darkness, her presence illuminates like the sun in its graciousness.

She's the part on which I thread.
Her sayings melt even the steeled hearts.
She's enough for my stomach's intakes
Life devoid of her would spell adverse hunger
Hunger of love, joy, hope, and blessings.
I will continue living- living to reciprocate the favour
For she brought me to the greens; she birthed me with a gracious life.

MUSTY BOBBY.
Re: A Poem For The One And Only Loving Woman In My Life. by whitebeard(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
This Sunday evening..!

Re: A Poem For The One And Only Loving Woman In My Life. by Mustiboy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
whitebeard:
This Sunday evening..!
it is for my momma.
Re: A Poem For The One And Only Loving Woman In My Life. by whitebeard(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Mustiboy:
it is for my momma.
OK better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Amazing Fact About Lagos Nigeria That You Never Knew! / . / Literature And The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.