Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly (49458 Views)

"Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by crafteck(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
This made front page

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Divay22(f): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Must u take.glory for doing a very normal thing? If u don't today's someone else will Tom. Childish drift
Alright Sir
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by abeliver: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
how will people see this and call it mistake??
writing NIARA instead of NAIRA... on the other hand, this shouldn't be a big deal sef... at least other countries are now realizing how stupid and ignorant we are...
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by XingXhang(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2018
HeWrites:
With the way Miracle is winning money, It's 80% obvious he's not going to win the 45m.

It's either Tobi or Cee-C

His name is working.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2018
decatalyst:
Kai!

I can vote for you as the next president...ooo

You can spot anything for afar.

Wehdon sir!
No be only afar na Imam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by ThisTrend(f): 12:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Well, it's obvious, this is the first post from OP
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by barristerzinny(f): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2018
LagosWharf:
Imagine a show collecting millions of Naira through votes from Nigerians but still insults Nigeria.

During the eviction show tonight, biggie made housemates pick briefcases. Miracle picked the briefcase with money in it. When the briefcase was opened, it wrote 200,000 Niara

How can Big Brother be this insensitive?

Useless show

as so what? Nobody is above mistakes, if you hate the show don't watch it. Your hate cannot reduce the ratings OK.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by kullozone(m): 3:11am On Apr 16, 2018
What baffles me most is that I thought the female fans of bbnaija were more than the male, not knowing that the men are the ones who can't survive without the watching the show.

The thing pain me oh!
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by kullozone(m): 3:23am On Apr 16, 2018
shallysgirl:
Didnt even notice it. Some people Sha.

Oya clap for yourself. You and the person who noticed and pointed it out, who kon get sense pass? smiley
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by destinyoduwa: 4:28am On Apr 16, 2018
These what happened when country undergo bad leaders

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by freshkpomo(m): 4:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Tundeobama:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, happy Sunday all, I humbly plead wit u all to vote our outstanding Tobi TO FINAL BBNAIJA. E.G Tobi TO 35052 SPREAD OUT, TNX ALL.
I never knew cows like u still exist... keep wasting or money and time on poo
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by DonMekino(m): 5:40am On Apr 16, 2018
U get the spelling.... He gets the money that's all.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2018
GUYS please Send SMS by typing VOTE Tobi to 32052. He should win it please.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by leonardosomto(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Hello Big brother come into the waiting room. For not spelling correctly the word "naira" you are hereby evicted from the house with immediate effect.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by demio007: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2018
It shows how we take our own thing. A show as Big brother spelling Naira as Niara with alot of moderators and staffs. I feel it's a collective move to under rate Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Cupie22(f): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2018
It was really a mistake

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by newslifeop: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by creamy1990(f): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:
It was a mistake na.
Must every lil mistake be picked on and turned into something big
like she can't make same mistake with her spellings. Mtcheeeew
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by creamy1990(f): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2018
eddyslim:
Miracle again
His name is working wonders for him
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by creamy1990(f): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2018
happinesssssssss:

FREE LIA SHERIBU
FREE LIA SHERIBU
FREE LIA SHERIBU
FREE LIA SHERIBU
FREE LIA SHERIBU
FREE LIA SHERIBU
How body?
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by creamy1990(f): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Nedfed:
The winner is between Miracle, Alex and Nina.
seer of life
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by creamy1990(f): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2018
abeliver:
how will people see this and call it mistake??

writing NIARA instead of NAIRA...
on the other hand, this shouldn't be a big deal sef...
at least other countries are now realizing how stupid and ignorant we are...
next time pls personalize ur sentence. Say "how stupid and ignorant you are" not "We are".
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by creamy1990(f): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2018
demio007:
It shows how we take our own thing. A show as Big brother spelling Naira as Niara with alot of moderators and staffs. I feel it's a collective move to under rate Nigeria.
must big brother be the one doing everything? What if it was one of the moderators and staffs that wrote it? Big brother dish out instructions to be carried out by these people whom most likely might be Nigerians too now
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by shallysgirl: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2018
kullozone:

Oya clap for yourself. You and the person who noticed and pointed it out, who kon get sense pass? smiley
Keep shut! It's not a big deal. Must have been an error.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2018
HeWrites:
With the way Miracle is winning money, It's 80% obvious he's not going to win the 45m.

It's either Tobi or Cee-C
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by eddyslim(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2018
creamy1990:
His name is working wonders for him
You Can Say That Again
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Jeff9498(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
And so what, should I bake yam
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by JULEZVAINZ(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
the ningas working for big brother are south africans, hence the probable cause of error.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
decatalyst:
Kai!

I can vote for you as the next president...ooo

You can spot anything for afar.

Wehdon sir!
nawa 4 u oh, so u want to vote another person dat will spot corruption from afar again?
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by abeliver: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
creamy1990:
next time pls personalize ur sentence. Say "how stupid and ignorant you are" not "We are".

why should I personalize it??
abi is Nigeria not "Our country" ??
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by SoapQueen(f): 6:46am On May 31, 2018
LagosWharf:
Imagine a show collecting millions of Naira through votes from Nigerians but still insults Nigeria.

During the eviction show tonight, biggie made housemates pick briefcases. Miracle picked the briefcase with money in it. When the briefcase was opened, it wrote 200,000 Niara

How can Big Brother be this insensitive?

Useless show

Hello,

Have we met in person? I don't meet very many persons very often.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by LagosWharf: 8:38am On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hello,

Have we met in person? I don't meet very many persons very often.

Yes we have dear. And yes, this is the first person who came to your mind when you thought "who is this". Your instincts are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) / Dstv Slashes Cost Of Subscription Across Africa, Plans Increase In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.