Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (67646 Views)

COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wetin b dis heeeehhh

Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by omoadeleye(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
ewo
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Divay22(f): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
This one strong o
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by martineverest(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
she's beautifully made.... many couldn't make it to earth,but she did

lord is her strength

just look at the comments above.....smh
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
That's a colloidion baby, otherwise called Icthyosis. I came across my first such baby years back during house job in the north.
I wonder why the baby wasn't taken to a tertiary centre asap. Child would die faster from dehydration.
Nigerians need to be smart and stop attributing every thing to the supernatural.

5 Likes

Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by calcal: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
better not to allow this. truth is better anyway.
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by iamaket(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Harlequin Icthyosis. It is a very rare genetic condition. Babies with this condition are born with very hard, thick skin covering most of their bodies. The skin forms large, diamond-shaped plates that are separated by deep cracks. These skin abnormalities affect the shape of the eyelids, nose, mouth, and ears, and limit movement of the arms and legs.
There is a chance the baby survives if properly taken care of.

2 Likes

Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Jabioro: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kylekent59:
The comment of people show a lot of hatred for this child.

Some commented they cannot give birth to a monster which in real fact they are the monster.

The girl chose not to commit abortion just like other girls do.

The only problem here is that she was too young to conceive a child
She choose to abort the baby,the drug affected the skin membrane that is what caused the deformity.
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by pennylland: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
is lack of qualitative sperm
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
God please help this child
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by ipobarecriminals: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
sad result of drinking. diff mixture.
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by deavicky(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lack of folic acid
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by tharaomo(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:
I have a feeling that she tried using drugs to abort her baby, but since the baby refused to be flushed, this became the outcome.

Or it could be a genetic defect, but I highly suspect the first to be true.

Anyways, humanity, that's all there is to life.

Horrible to say the least.
yeah I think that's what she tried to do

1 Like

Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Philinho(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pregnant women should not see this pls
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by agarawu23(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chai
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by LoRdCaT(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
CarlyX8:
eww!
see your over large mouth like ewww... Does she look like she asked for it?? mchewww
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by LoRdCaT(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
kush1000:
The baby get pink lips�
no o... the baby doesn't have pink lips o... it has a bluish reddish brown lip..... people can ask funny questions ehnnnn.... do u need lens?? I can help you.
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by LoRdCaT(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Irohjohnpaulc:
Wetin b dis heeeehhh
what the fudge does it look like to u??
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by LoRdCaT(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
martineverest:
she's beautifully made.... many couldn't make it to earth,but she did

lord is her strength

just look at the comments above.....smh
thank u jorrrr... u were blessed with sense
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by LoRdCaT(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
pennylland:
is lack of qualitative sperm
wahriyousay??
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Safiaa(f): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
That picture was graphic. God help me as I sleep tonight. God bless that baby, I pray it grows to be normal.

1 Like

Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by LoRdCaT(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad result of drinking. diff mixture.
yes ooooo bro. the drinks that u mixed for her.... mchewwww
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by ahamonyeka(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
she still get the mind carry am.
anyways, monkey no fine but, him mama like am.
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wahala dey
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Amen!
Safiaa:
That picture was graphic. God help me as I sleep tonight. God bless that baby, I pray it grows to be normal.

1 Like

Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibkayee come and see
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by ibkayee(f): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Ibkayee come and see
Wonder what medical condition caused it, poor baby
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Platony(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
I culdn't look at d pix twice. May God see her through! cry
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
It's shocking, saw something like this on FP recently sef. People are birthing strange beings
ibkayee:

Wonder what medical condition caused it, poor baby
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Blessedwhite(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
I think abortion pills could have been the cause. but just saying oh. I am not a doctor but the Parents should accept the child in good faith. God is a always merciful. Thanksgiving changes things more that prays
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by Darkseid(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
I think the best thing is to inject the baby so he can sleep peacefully and go back to heaven. There is no point of forming humane here, if the baby manages to survive, he might end up suffering for the rest of his life and even bringing more suffering to it's mother.
Re: See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic by revontuli(f): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
There are people in America living with this condition. They need to bathe with special solutions and constantly use moisturizing skin creams, I've rrad an intdrciew with a young woman who was born like this but managed to survive with good medical care and even went to university. Sadly, I don't see this poor kid surviving in those poverty conditions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.