Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success (25947 Views)

Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Twoclans(f): 7:33am On May 10, 2018
Martin0:

OK fine, you played everything on me, pushed me in ,Now I came asked you out but consistently you have ignored..

you know I wouldn't profess more than I have done to you...
.so I felt maybe you might be probably shy to walk in with Martin, especially when his gonna call...

Khiaa please come ,our nairaland Romeo is in love this morning lipsrsealed

Martin0 honestly you don't know how to toast a lady angry
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Martin0(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2018
khiaa:

You know you aren't being truthful. It was another man that you wanted to hook me up with, someone who I have never had any contact with. Well, at least you said it was another man. Are you ready to confess now

yeah that very very true, it not a joking thinggrin it just the way I explained it to you...

But hey what my confessing about ,I only want to bring you more closer to myself since I can't get you up to my friend who I had in mind earlier..

but it seems you not making it possible for me..
Don't think or feel it about love from me, I just like you like the normal way to feel towards a woman as a man that all..
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by khiaa(f): 7:47am On May 10, 2018
Martin0:

yeah that very very true, it not a joking thinggrin it just the way I explained it to you...

But hey what my confessing about ,I only want to bring you more closer to myself since I can't get you up to my friend who I had in mind earlier..

but it seems you not making it possible for me..
Don't think or feel it about love from me, I just like you like the normal way to feel towards a woman as a man that all..

Ok, we'll discuss this tomorrow, I have work in the morning so I'm calling it a night. Goodnite/Goodmorning.
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Martin0(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2018
khiaa:

Ok, we'll discuss this tomorrow, I have work in the morning so I'm calling it a night. Goodnite/Goodmorning.

OK have a good night ..
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Martin0(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Khiaa please come ,our nairaland Romeo is in love this morning lipsrsealed

Martin0 honestly you don't know how to toast a lady angry

who's Nairaland Romeo, hey khiaa is my lovely friend, I like her simple ,Just as I like you toogrin

OK I wonder if you can toast a man sef ,well I don't wanna know how to toast a lady eithergrin

if I develop any feelings for any lady ,no matter how old she is, young, ugly, beautiful, am gonna say it just to her the way I feel..

isi Akigrin

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Truckpusher(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2018
khiaa:

If you are white they will worship the ground you walk on but if you are AA they have so much undeserving hatred towards you. Someone on nairaland told me to ignore those types because that's the way their parents raised them to be towards whites and AA. They don't know any better, they are just ignorant. Don't give up because there are some beautiful enlightened souls on here. Martin0, Truckpusher, Kingtom, Alezy, luminouz, Fulaman198 come and say hello to hiawathia1981. Check my profile and get to know the people I follow. Alezy, come in here. grin
C'mon! Continental Africans don't AAs. This your perceived undeserving hatred is simply a misunderstanding I think, because even within ourselves we have over time consistently shown this great disdain towards one and another over tribes and religious affiliation.

Humans are just naturally prejudiced towards other humans irrespective of their color, race and creed. All you need to do is to live above it and be yourself. I still won't deny the fact that some Nigerians have lost their sense of dignity whenever a foreigner is involved especially when he or she is white . but it is not a national thing but some individuals who were raised to lick people's boot but everyone wasn't raised this way.

I can categorically tell you that Nigerians are very proud people and only a negligible percentage of Nigerians do this nonsense but don't worry I have already organized a 10 day fasting and prayer session on their behalf grin cheesy
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Twoclans(f): 9:05am On May 10, 2018
Martin0:

who's Nairaland Romeo, hey khiaa is my lovely friend, I like her simple ,Just as I like you toogrin

OK I wonder if you can toast a man sef ,well I don't wanna know how to toast a lady eithergrin

if I develop any feelings for any lady ,no matter how old she is, young, ugly, beautiful, am gonna say it just to her the way I feel..

isi Akigrin

Awwwhhhhhhh Martin's likes me cheesy. I am have having butterflies in my stomach tongue

isi Kom Kom tongue
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Martin0(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Awwwhhhhhhh Martin's likes me cheesy. I am have having butterflies in my stomach tongue

isi Kom Kom tongue

gringrin mpama carry your whatsapp contact to yourself alone, stingy girl

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Twoclans(f): 1:11pm On May 10, 2018
Martin0:

gringrin mpama carry your whatsapp contact to yourself alone, stingy girl
grin grin grin grin
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Martin0(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 10, 2018
Martin0:

pretty queen, hiawathia1981grin you welcome.

it Martin, Just me, OK common let dance!dont be shy like khiaa my first queengrin

now you gonna dance to my favorite ladies song (work work work by Rhianna)

how you doing hiawathia1981 am sure everything is good down there with you,how about your man, hope his fine too?

How did the secret of me being female get out? I was being incognito. Lol.
I am fine, and so is my man. Thanks for asking.
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Martin0(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2018
hiawathia1981:

How did the secret of me being female get out? I was being incognito. Lol.
I am fine, and so is my man. Thanks for asking.

oh very simple to know, my friend khiaa will never introduce me to male friends, it rare..grin she will always want me to know her female friends, maybe so I won't play away roughlygrin

abeg just go and put your pics up like me, and don't do like my friend khiaa who's shy and beautiful to show itgrin
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2018
Martin0:

oh very simple to know, my friend khiaa will never introduce me to male friends, it rare..grin she will always want me to know her female friends, maybe so I won't play away roughlygrin

abeg just go and put your pics up like me, and don't do like my friend khiaa who's shy and beautiful to show itgrin

Khiaa is this true?? lol
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Martin0(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Khiaa is this true?? lol

you don't need to ask khiaa,grin why don't you just take it from megrin I said so...

khiaa ummm don't tease me ooogrin and again don't say funny tinz to me oo I don't have the liver to laugh out loud pleasegrin
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by 1Sharon(f): 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
Of course paying rent and having a car is not success.

We all have different ideas of sucess.
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Alezy(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Thanks for the invite.
hello how are you?
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 10, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 10, 2018
Alezy:
hello how are you?

Hello, Iam fine. Thank you for asking. How are you?
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Twoclans(f): 5:18pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Mr. Prechbills has instructed me to inform you that he won't be active for some days as he'll be going for a political seminar in the south west tomorrow .

He'll be back in his hanseel account in five days time.

Tell Mr prechbills I cannot stay a day without him. cry cry

Tell him I feel so lonely already cry
Tell him no one makes me smile the way he does cry
Tell him I need a comforter
Tell him I send him this kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 10, 2018
Material things should never be a measurement for success but they can be a product of success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Alezy(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Hello, Iam fine. Thank you for asking. How are you?
m good myself....saw the convo between u and khiaa. Its not what it seems.

Every country n race has its own kinda weird folks. Keep calm n enjoy ur ride around.
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by Alezy(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2018
hiawathia1981:
Material things should never be a measurement for success but they can be a product of success.
true words

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by JustAboyy: 11:18pm On May 13, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way - Robert Kiyosaki

So it varies... Some desires are not as strong as others

Yellowdayzee, are you still into cryptocurrencies? I want to shill a coin/platform to you.
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by AussiePlayboy(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2018
aku626:
Success is purely perception and shouldn’t Be depended on other people’s.
If all you’ve dreamed of owning a car at 23 and you achieved it bro you’re successful, if it was to get a bsc. You are successful it is not based on people’s ideas but your ideals.
If your ideal is to build a bungalow and you achieved it then you’re successful regardless if your neighbour has a duplex.
Interesting!
Re: Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Aussie Play Boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.