Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president (1876 Views)

Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time / University Education In Nigeria NOW Is A Waste Of Time. My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by tspouse(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
My father gave me 3 sentences
to help me in life.
One day, my father cooked 2
bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls
on the table.
One bowl has one egg on top
and the other bowl does not
have any egg on top. He said
”My child. You choose. Which
bowl do u want”.

Eggs were hard to come by those
days! Only get to eat eggs during
festivals or New Year.
Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg!
As we started eating. I was
congratulating myself on my
wise choice/decision and wallop
up the egg. Then to my surprise
as my father ate his noodles,
there were TWO eggs at the
bottom of his bowl beneath the
noodes! I regretted so much!
And scolded myself for being too
hasty in my decision. My father
smiled and said to me,
”My child. You must remember
what your eyes see may not be
true. If u intent on taking
advantage of people, u will end
up losing!”

The next day, my father again
cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one
bowl with an egg on top and the
other bowl with no egg on top.
Again, he put the two bowls on
the table and said to me,
bowl do u want?”

This time I am smarter. I chose
the bowl without any egg on top.
To my surprise, as I separated
the noodles on top, there was
not even a single egg at the
bottom of the bowl! Again my
father smiled and said to me,
”My child, you must not always
rely on experiences cos
sometimes, life can cheat u or
play tricks on u. But u must not
be too annoyed or sad, just treat
this as learning a lesson .You
cannot Learn this from
textbooks.

The third day, my father again
cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again
one bowl with an egg on top and
the other bowl with no egg on
top. He put the 2 bowls on the
table and again said to me,
bowl do u want?”.

This time, I told my father,
”Dad, u choose first. You are the
head of the family and
contributed the most to the
family.
”My father did not decline and
chose the bowl with one egg on
top.

As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure
in my heart that there is no egg
inside the bowl.
To my surprise! There were TWO
eggs at the bottom of the bowl.
My father smiled at me with love
in his eyes,

”My child, u must remember!
When u think for the good of
others, good things will always
naturally happen to u!”

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by courna(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
wow .....interesting and educating

1 Like

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by cocaineaddict(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Jonsing father and son. Dem use indomie And egg swear 4 una? Shuoo

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by czarina(f): 1:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Op! Acknowledge ur sources. Read that writeup more than twice this year and from different places and it was credited to China's ex president whose father taught him those lessons(and I don't doubt it one bit;Chinese and Ramen noodles) .

1 Like

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by MilesLamar(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2018
cocaineaddict:

Lol
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by Decapo: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2018
cocaineaddict:

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by tspouse(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Missing

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by terrezo2002(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
tspouse:
My father gave me 3 sentences to help me in life. . One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”.
Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and said to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”
The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”
This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

. The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”.

This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top.
As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl. My father smiled at me with love in his eyes,
”My child, u must remember! When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”
Great life lessons explained in a simple way

1 Like

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by Durodu: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Interesting
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by MistadeRegal(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
cheesy
Now I call that a good way of educating a child.
Copied and pasted in my secret diary.
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by ttyl02(f): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
THis is educating. .thanks op for sharing
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by tspouse(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
terrezo2002:
Great life lessons explained in a simple way
yea .a lesson for everyone
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by tspouse(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lalasticlala

Kindly push this to fp for the sake of everyone
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by Pusyiter(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Correct 100% this is plagiarism.
No originality. This is from the Chinese Premier. OP....quote your source
czarina:
Op! Acknowledge ur sources. Read that writeup more than twice this year and from different places and it was credited to China's ex president whose father taught him those lessons(and I don't doubt it one bit;Chinese and Ramen noodles) .

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by tspouse(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
Correct 100% this is plagiarism. No originality. This is from the Chinese Premier. OP....quote your source
sorry I forgot to
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by Pusyiter(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
see you....you wan take glory for the egg wey you no lay.
tspouse:
sorry I forgot to

1 Like

Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by tspouse(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
see you....you wan take glory for the egg wey you no lay.
no

That wasmt my thought

Afterall its not paying to my account
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by Pusyiter(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
...any way, acknowledged. No man knows it all
tspouse:
no

That wasmt my thought

Afterall its not paying to my account
Re: This Is The Third Time My Father Tricked Me- china ex president by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Dy there dy cook egg and indomie when ur mate dy build huz and do strong tinz.

(1) (Reply)

Ui,what A Mistake. / 25% Discount On Your Toefl And Gre Registration. / JOIN AJAKAJA Membership To Become Rich And Famou Illuminati Call +2348159476241

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.