Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic (1978 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) / Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

I love my girlfriend and that why I used her picture in my whatsapp pic.
Not only I used her picture in whatsapp,her pictures is everywhere in my social media accounts and that is true love. kiss kiss

So I urge you guys to always use your girlfriend pic in your profile
Reasons
*She will love you the more
*she will have respect for your love
*She can never cheat on you (but the stubborn ones will always cheat)
*unwanted girls will stay off from you E.T.C

Try this you will never regret it kiss wink

1 Like

Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by swaqq(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
So, you sef know this girl?

2 Likes

Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
swaqq:
So, you sef know this girl?
you know her
Go and sleep
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by MrToothBrush: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
She is not properly fed ? Eating Bamboo sticks like a Panda

1 Like

Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by dukeprince50: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
i saw the pic, then i scrolled up to check the name of the op, i was not disappointed
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrToothBrush:
If I give you ban na
They will say am wicked
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by balanceofterror1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kids everywhere cheesy
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
dukeprince50:
i saw the pic, then i scrolled up to check the name of the op, i was not disappointed
why should you be disappointed

Lifeofpolice1 is me no comparison with other Military on Nl
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by dukeprince50: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrToothBrush:
haba, this is jungle justice. u are so cruel
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by balanceofterror1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrToothBrush:

Zoom the pics and see how dirty and dark her armpit is cheesy
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:
Kids everywhere cheesy
show me you are not a kid I will give you my respect till I D
I
E
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by dukeprince50: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
why should you be disappointed

Lifeofpolice1 is me no comparison with other Military on Nl
i have a question for u, its not related to the topic though.

ur former moniker airforce1, did you get the name from a movie? harrison ford was the main actor, its about president in a plane bla bla...
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Z
[quote author=MrToothBrush post=66743915][/quote] I don't take nonsense

Enjoy your ban
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
dukeprince50:
i have a question for u, its not related to the topic though.

ur former moniker airforce1, did you get the name from a movie? harrison ford was the main actor, its about president in a plane bla bla...
sorry for your life
I am not Airforce.1
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
True love count

And that is the fact
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by dukeprince50: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
sorry for your life
I am not Airforce.1
u too mumu, i asked a harmless question and u replied with "sorry for ur life". who is this abortion survivor?
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
dukeprince50:
u too mumu, i asked a harmless question and u replied with "sorry for ur life". who is this abortion survivor?
Nwanne abortion
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by lenghtinny(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrToothBrush:
Wickedness in high places angry

Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
jacyhelen:

mumu..dig deep,u are Bf no 15
Enjoy your ban
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by philcz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lol. Baba, where you de go get this your ban from na abi you be mod?
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by twentyk(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Continue like this u sef will trend like ur mentor.....you who wha im talkin about
Re: What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic by Blackops(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thes is so lame, the day you stop doing the needful, all what your wrote up there would be useless.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Really Going To Die? / No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Life After Service (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.