Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

what my fiancee did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what my fiancee did (1478 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what my fiancee did by Seeeeeeee: 3:06am On Apr 16, 2018
Our next door neighbour travelled and she ask the bro in my face, where is your bro I am missing him.... The guy came back we wanted to go out and she went and met the guy outside the protector of his flat and said I asked your bro about your... I was missing you... Hmmmm I want to ask is this right? I want to know your opinions thanks..
Re: what my fiancee did by Justbored123: 3:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Seeeeeeee:
Our next door neighbour travelled and she ask the bro in my face, where is your bro I am missing him.... The guy came back we wanted to go out and she went and met the guy outside the protector of his flat and said I asked your bro about your... I was missing you... Hmmmm I want to ask is this right? I want to know your opinions thanks..

My opinion.

Re: what my fiancee did by Gofwane(m): 3:52am On Apr 16, 2018
What exactly are talking about? This thing you wrote up there doesn't make a single sense to me

1 Like

Re: what my fiancee did by phemmyfour: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Ojowu ni OP yi sha
Re: what my fiancee did by Seeeeeeee: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Gofwane:
What exactly are talking about? This thing you wrote up there doesn't make a single sense to me
ok if u feel so
Re: what my fiancee did by Seeeeeeee: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
Ojowu ni OP yi sha
I no understand
Re: what my fiancee did by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018

Your English Is Harder Than Life
Re: what my fiancee did by Seeeeeeee: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
DeadRat:

life must be so hard with you eyaaaaaa
Re: what my fiancee did by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
DeadRat:

hahahahaha... His fiancee is missing another guy in the neighborhood, simple and she even said it to his face grin
Re: what my fiancee did by LessNoise: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Can’t understand what you wrote.....this your INGRISSSSSH tho

(1) (Reply)

“Many Girls Can’t Afford Their Recent Lifestyle If Their Legs Was Closed”- Lady / The Only L We Chopping Is Life - Unilag Slay Queen Tobi Brags / When Days Are Dark, Friends Are Few.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.