Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

“we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London (12057 Views)

“Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by ZarahBuhari: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
seguno2:

Have you started mobilising other youths for the revolt or you are only ranting on social media?
Do you even have a PVC?
Or you think that INEC will count your posts on nairaland on Election Day grin
I have mine already o

No room for nonsense this time around

https://www.nairaland.com/4451115/go-get-pvc-posterity-sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Timiblanko(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari may God punish you for these statements .

1 Like

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
crap!... you are the dumbest thing I ever voted!

#NEVER AGAIN.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by ourhead: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
buhari my mentor,
I don't really no why you are being attacked by the 5% in this kantri, u mean well for this kantri and will the Yoruba's will support you in your re-election.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by thaoriginator: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Sir, you have done extremely well from my intełlectual point of view. Only intellectually lazy and stinking pigs will say otherwise.. You fought corrupt demons very hard i wasn't easy. You defeated thieves like Metuh and Die-zaini leaving thier miserable life in the hands of strokes and cancer.... No one on this earth can stop your 2019 ruling... We even wish you can continue after 2023.. You are our Jesus! Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Jabioro: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Sir it is as simple as this;You have performed (worsely) woefully.By this time your performance should obvious at glance but you are telling us how to mark your scripts..
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by NairaMaster1(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2018
mcnuel001:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Hahahaha!

You wanted to remind him that he shouldn't forget he represents both PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE leader as per his blame game and I quote him:

"The President, who noted that Nigeria was gifted with tremendous human and natural resources, regretted that the failure of some of the leadership the nation had in the past led to the inability of his administration to capitalise on resources to improve the lot of the people"

He is a colossal disaster.

1 Like

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by NairaMaster1(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Compared to the ineffectual boboon this is very correct

"The President, who noted that Nigeria was gifted with tremendous human and natural resources, regretted that the failure of some of the leadership the nation had in the past led to the inability of his administration to capitalise on resources to improve the lot of the people"

Your dullard forgot that he represents the PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE leaders for Nigeria.

He's failing for the second time.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by josephcletus(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2018
What has he even said
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by kareemkamil(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2018
IPOB go kill there self because of BUHARI, never the less BUHARI till 2023. insha ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by haconjy(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Its true... But they perform worst ever in the Nigeria and world
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by agadamalik(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2018
we the good among the living,we are behind you. carry go.Nigerian will be great without their support.

1 Like

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by agadamalik(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Good people among the enemy of Nigeria are behind you. May Almighty God bless and protect you my president.

2 Likes

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by agadamalik(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023.

1 Like

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Look at the pipe looking failure
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Ifunanya327(f): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Only YahooBoys/APC politicians are enjoying his regime
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by agadamalik(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Ifunanya327:
Only YahooBoys/APC politicians are enjoying his regime
The only people that against the regime are the enemy of Nigeria and laziness fellow.

2 Likes

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by nex(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari admits that he has not performed too badly. Please, let us give him a second chance so that he can perform too badly. This one is just the intro to bad performance. Our eyes go soon neat.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Binchim(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2018
emiwanlee:
Thunder fire you sir

With all due respect, may thunder humbly fire him.. but I am very optimistic, my country will be great again!
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Ifunanya327(f): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2018
agadamalik:
The only people that against the regime are the enemy of Nigeria and laziness fellow.

Are you saying that a higher percentage of the population of the country are enemies to the country?
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Ifunanya327(f): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2018
nex:
Buhari admits that he has not performed too badly. Please, let us give him a second chance so that he can perform too badly. This one is just the intro to bad performance. Our eyes go soon neat.

I swear, Them never see anything!

1 Like

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Compared to the ineffectual boboon this is very correct

Common baboon you can't spell. And we're supposed to take you seriously. No we can't, cos oyibo say what? An olodo is a never able to correction people because of he is an eniyan jatijati. Taink you!
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by kmaster007: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2018
if I hear.. com again. re u making common sense at all
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by agadamalik(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Ifunanya327:

Are you saying that a higher percentage of the population of the country are enemies to the country?
yes maybe because someone who can,t manage and preside over his or her family is till among the complaint of the governance of this country. we are all lazy in this country.If I may ask do you expect Mr President to come and preside over your family. we all need to change our attitude.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2018
So this man cannot boldly say that he has performed?
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Xagaa(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2018
He should just shut the hell up abeg. He is supposed to know that this fight against corruption cant be won in 8years. He picked the wrong fight obviously. What a wise person would have done was to focus on salvagung what is left by radically creating meaningful changes that would transform lives.
Bet what do i know!! I'm just an ordinary Nigerian struggling for a future
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Tundexysam(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Bubu's memory verse since Day1...i will be so stupid to be writing a long comment here. Guys let's just get our PVC.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by chiedozie198100: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
emiwanlee:
Thunder fire you sir

you insult am and still respect am.

lol, na wa for u sef.

1 Like

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by faithfull18(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Spend less, Save more on data. Take a trip to my profile or have a look at my signature.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Adebowale89(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
buhari has not performed bad until Benue population and taraba population reduce from 100% to 10%

buhari has not performed bad as his promises on $1 is equal to #1

buhari has not performed bad, million of Nigerians lost their jobs

buhari hasn't performed bad and Nigeria hardly enjoy 10hrs power supply

buhari has not performed bad and he left Nigeria to treat himself abroad

buhari has not perform bad and Nigerians vibes for agriculture drop from 100% to 30%

buhari has not performed bad and all securities that ought to be independent are aiding genocide in Benue and taraba and much more

is buhari not worth voting for in 2019? most esp to igbos expecting Igbo president in 2023
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Olobojay(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Total failure
our mumu don do
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by wakeupafricanyo: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
When a man fail and refuses to accept his failure it become a disaster
President buhari you're a disaster to this country

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Names Esekaigbe As DG, To Inaugurate Campaign Council Today / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Needs Rest, Not Presidency / Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.