Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo (19730 Views)

Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) / Fela, Falana And Dr Ransome-kuti In Court (Throwback Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo by SilverG33k(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Bezos:
Please people help me.

I am a fourth year student of FUTO, exams just started now, and while my
mates are inside writing the exams, I am outside because of no school fees.
This is the first paper, and it will likely continue that way.
I don't ave anyone to call, as I have tried all I could. I can't drop out or have
an extra year.

Please help me. The fees is #45,340. Please kind help me.
Anything will go a long way in helping me.

Acct details.
Diamond Bank
Emmanuel
Thank you and God bless you.

Let me see your recent result ASAP, send it to my mail silverg33k [at] gmail [dot] com
Re: Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo by Bezos(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2018
SilverG33k:

Let me see your recent result ASAP, send it to my mail silverg33k [at] gmail [dot] com
Thank you sir.
I just emailed you now.
Re: Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2018
markode777:

Those two happy stars are really not responsible for your mumucious act.

No be BetNaija them use become rich... EVEN IF YOU WIN 10M TODAY, YOUR BETTING SPIRIT WILL TRIPLE and you may end up spending 7M and 3 on liabilities with hopes to winning more.. Some people mumu no fit do sha...

look for correct hustle and throw away that lazy mind
GBAM!
@the capital letter.
Well said.
Re: Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
LOVELY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos / Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee / Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.