Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

#bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House (32682 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by 247frolicboss(m): 5:34am On Apr 16, 2018

After last night’s eviction show,Big Brother Naija housemate,Cee-C was made to wait at the arena,thereby deceiving fellow housemates into thinking she was evicted .

While Tobi,Miracle,Nina and Alex celebrated,Cee-C arrived and their response was epic.They were spellbound.

Watch Video Below:

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaiija-the-epic-moment-cee-c-returned-to-the-house/
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Ikemefuna44: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2018
You know, after all said and done; after people, mostly ladies, to be precise, have condemned, smeared and despised Cee-C, over what they perceive as her Sassy attitude, you've got to admire her mental strength. I give that to her. Not everyone can remain focused and formidable when people around them dislike them so much, and even make it obvious.
She's been thrown up for eviction severally; people around her, perceived to be better than her, have been evicted, but she's still in the house to the chagrin of her housemates and those who dislike her outside the house.
Formidable!

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by OKorowanta: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2018
I'm still surprised how I became her number one fan.
I admire her steadfastness.
She no sabi form wetin she no be.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by humbleofficer(f): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by tomdon(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Nairaland update comes late

I never imagined that I will vote in this show but I will vote Cee-c.
I think she's loud and have some behaviors she needs to work on to improve herself. Most humans do. She's young and most people learn over time. She will improve as time goes on.
But there's no denying that I have a soft spot for her because she's a determined and focused girl. She has brains.
It takes more than virginity to be an excellent person but she still has that, so, good for her.
I don't know why she has kept it but it's not easy and I hope she won't make a mistake of becoming cheap as to allow anyone take it before she marries her prince charming

Text vote Cee-c to 32052

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Jaguntimi: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2018
Congrats to the latest corpers in town.. Don't forget without your medical fitness certificate .. you won't be allowed into the camp..
However you need a genuine certificate with authorised stamp of federal or military hospital.. You should contact the 09035992934 to get yours any where you are in Nigeria.. it will be scanned and forwarded to your mail.. it's just 1500

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by dhabrite(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2018
Kkkkkkkk
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2018
tomdon:
Nairaland update comes late

I never imagined that I will vote in this show but I will vote Cee-c.
I think she's loud and have some behaviors she needs to work on to improve herself. Most humans do. She's young and most people learn over time. She will improve as time goes on.
But there's no denying that I have a soft spot for her because she's a determined and focused girl.
It takes more than virginity to be an excellent person but she still has that, so, good for her.
I don't know why she has kept it but it's not easy and I hope she won't make a mistake of becoming cheap as to allow anyone take it before she marries her prince charming

Text vote Cee-c to 32052

Only a sick person will just start wasting money on someone who has NOTHING on you.
WHAT VALUE WILL VOTING FOR CEECI ADD TO YOUR LIFE

Even if one just want to throw money around, it should never be for someone who is sad, bitter, hateful, arrogant and rude.
No sane person can tolerate a girl like with such terrible attitude.

All this her diehard fans are just voting for her being feminist. Some are doing it for the stupìd drama. Some because she's their own(Igbo) etc

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by nonye6194: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2018
the mod that pushed this lubish to fp this early Monday morning, take ya time o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by lonelydora: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2018
You guys will realize this Sunday that CeeC has more fan base than Miracle when she walks away with the 45m naira.

She's the realest in the BBN house. You may not like her temperament but she's living her life. A strong woman indeed. I hated her initially but came to realize her mental strength and steadfast in the house. She passed through fire and came out refined like gold.

#TeamCeeC

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Platony(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Miracle 1st,....Cee-C,....2nd. Dats hw its gon be!!.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Jalubarika(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2018
JUST Like a Boss, Cheers to the freaking BBN
Khloe is a FULL FOOL.
CEE C IS BRAINY, SHE USED KLOE.

10 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by DaddyKross: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Ceec is rude and all but she's one strong motherf**ker

I'm impressed.

32 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by kenex4ever(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2018
It was really epic.

They couldn't hide their displeasure about her not being evicted.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Vinstel: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Cee-C is a boss lady

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by tesppidd: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Who is cee cee sef,

Is she fine?
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by macaranta(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2018
K
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2018

This Girl Must A Witch.

See How She Lie Down De Look Them

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Cloud007: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2018
her mental strength is extreme and admirable.....but it doesn’t justify her attitude as a whole and lack of diplomacy. you don’t succeed in life without relationship with others. av never seen one!! wink

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Jayuba(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2018
She is strong and I like her. I will donate my #30 to her.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Kaxmytex(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2018
Most nominated housemate for eviction...

Still, her fans no dey relent to do weekly contribution wey no dey refundable, sometimes i jux dey wonder maybe her fans na arsenal supporters

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by shogsman(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2018
The mod that pushed this to front page this early Monday morning deserves a bullet.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by phoenix90(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Man city has won the league grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by KangaIye: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2018
I wish I understand what they are really doing in the house.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by KingOvo(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
You know, after all said and done; after people, mostly ladies, to be precise, have condemned, smeared and despised Cee-C, over what they perceive as her Sassy attitude, you've got to admire her mental strength. I give that to her. Not everyone can remain focused and formidable when people around them dislike them so much, and even make it obvious.
She's been thrown up for eviction severally; people around her, perceived to be better than her, have been evicted, but she's still in the house to the chagrin of her housemates and those who dislike her outside the house.
Formidable!
Exactly what I've been saying to people. It's not easy to see put up with people who hate you, and to make it worse you see them everyday, that can even bring out the beast in the meekest person.

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Vicktomaniaa(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2018
She's just full of hate, anger and pride

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by kokan: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2018
lonelydora:
You guys will realize this Sunday that CeeC has more fan base than Miracle when she walks away with the 45m naira.

She's the realest in the BBN house. You may not like her temperament but she's living her life. A strong woman indeed. I hated her initially but came to realize her mental strength and steadfast in the house. She passed through fire and came out refined like gold.

#TeamCeeC
You will soon be surprise.... Miracle has die hard fans like me... We do all will can to make him win

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Reptyle(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2018
There was never any doubt that she would make it to the finals...but she isn't winning it.

We saw same thing with T-Boss last year as she survived eviction after eviction and made it to the finals also.

She is a strong contender but I daresay a poorly behaved person. I hope she gets the much needed help after the show.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Formidable!
Being painly arrogant and rude is different from being sassy or principled.
Nobody just deliberately started hating on her, she ripened what she sowed.

Ceeci is one bitter, hateful and evil girl.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by ArticleBeast: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Lolz I couldn't laugh she was like Niggas wah you saying behind my back, the queen is back. No time to check time but Miracle is the realest dude o. Abeg una dey see my signature

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Cries As Leo Dumps Her Because Of Tobi / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? / Download Thor Love And Thunder HD Version bootlega.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.