Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything (20155 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything by laudate: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
AlexCk:
Lovely.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie should have taken some notes from Olu and Joké grin.

Hehehe.

But op, which love vibe e give us kwanu?

Don't mind the clown. sad He picked the ugliest picture of the couple, and failed to describe it well.

Just look at these ones, and tell me if you cannot sense the love and companionship between the couple.

Re: This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything by AlexCk: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
laudate:

Don't mind the clown. sad He picked the ugliest picture of the couple, and failed to describe it well.

Just look at these ones, and tell me if you cannot sense the love and companionship between the couple.

Now that's some love vibes!!!!
Lol grin

Re: This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything by seunfape(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Not attractive pic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Be Molested? / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.