Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai (25906 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by kenex4ever(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Philistine:
Yakassai again, this shameless traitor. Always ready to asslick Anti Nigerian Elements like IPod. Old fool!
Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Newpride(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
2015 is gone.......

Behold old things have passed away. We no biz in 2015 election again, our next target is 2019.

1 Like

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Sweetad1: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
ok
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by NORSIYK(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
The vultures from the land of waste will call him an Ipob

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by CSTR1003: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Philistine:
Yakassai again, this shameless traitor. Always ready to asslick Anti Nigerian Elements like IPod. Old fool!
Anti-nigerian elements?

So the only people that will vote against buhari in 2019 are Igbos?

You go school so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by kolaish(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Paperwhite:

You know the power of incumbency don't you? but Jonathan said "My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" Can you count how many Buhari's own have consumed? Let your conscience talk to you
I agree 100% with you and the Op. I was in the north when the election was held and you can see the tension everywhere and dare not come out to say or show that you support or will vote for GEJ else you will be killed.

4 Likes

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by kenex4ever(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Philistine:

He was rigged out because he is a dunce.Fact,not because he is clean or innocent. If not, how come he rigged the Ekiti governorship election if he was that innocent.
your ekiti brothers did what they did for their selfish interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Assassin101: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
am sure they are still planning on rigging dis one too
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Ayolachris: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Don't mind GEJ he's not fit for dat position. Buhari with all d hate speeches he made should have been in kirikiri chilling off during d 2015 election. Jonathan stupidly watched jega , his appointee rig him out... GEJ should apologise to his generations. Mpama !!!

3 Likes

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by eddyslim(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Coming from a northerner.. buhari is a terrorist
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Klington: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
You just made it public,but we knew what happened long b4 now.. God bless your courage

1 Like

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by cooljo85: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Greatest naija people.....hmmmmmm....let's us think well oo before we enter their trap...hmmmm...I am suspecting a grand conspiracy here by the entire north ...we should not be fooled...The northerners want to hold on to power for a long time with their born to rule mentality and to also continue to be at the helm of the nation's affairs. They want to continue to milk us, forget all the anti-corruption noise by PMB, it is ceremonial. They are still looting and will not stop. Why do we have so much killings in the north despite having most of the security chiefs coming from there? Why do we have so much hunger in the land? Why do we have a battered economy with so much inflation? Why are things becoming worse instead of improving? I suspect the northerners may be behind all these so as to demarket PMB after he has almost spent a term (4 years) and then present another Northerner to the electorates. If eventually the new Northerner wins, after 4 years, he would seek for another term of 4 years making their entire tenure 12 years not minding the fact that they are the only tribe that had ruled this nation the most times. Me thinks , let PMB have his constitutional right of another term and leave that corridor of power. With this, no Northerner would smell that no 1 seat until all other regions have tasted power too. It should be rotated equally . just an opinion though

2 Likes

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by engrjacuzzi: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. ~ Goodluck Jonathan.

though he saved Nigerians from disaster but couldn't save himself. Jonathan's government policies meant well even though he wasn't strict.

1 Like

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by obrien2k(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Elder statesman and prominent politician, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai, has disclosed that massive rigging took place in the North in the 2015 general elections.
Yakassai revealed the electoral fraud to journalists when he led the newly formed Northern Leaders Stakeholders Assembly to former Military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, at his Uphill Mansion in Minna, the Niger State capital yesterday.

He cited instances of manipulation in the elections. According to him, while the electronic voting was religiously observed in the southern part of the country, it was not so observed in the north.

He remarked: “When the electronic voting was introduced, I was in support of it, but I observed what happened in the 2015 general election and I changed my mind.

“This is because it was religiously observed in the southern part of the country, but it was not so religiously observed in the northern parts of the country. It was from that moment that I began to have some reservations about the electronic voting pattern.

“There are many ways of rigging election. What happened in 2015 where the majority of southerners resident in the north were scared away from their places of residence, where they had registered, to their place of origin and therefore could not have the opportunity to vote, was rigging.

Again some of the southerners who did not run away were afraid to come out and vote on the day of election. So scaring people from coming out to vote for the candidates of their choice is also a form of rigging.”

The 2015 election led to the emergence of Major- General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), a northerner, as president while the then incumbent, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, a southerner, lost.

Earlier at the meeting with Babangida, he lamented that most leaders of northern extraction had for long taken the support of northerners for granted, stressing that henceforth, it would not be business as usual.

Yakassai said they were at Babangida’s house to inform the former leader of the objectives of the organisation dedicated to the unity and progress of the north.

Babangida praised the efforts of the group and assured them of his support as long as they worked for the unity of Nigeria.

Also at the meeting were Senator Joseph Waku, Alhaji Ghali Na Abba, Dr. Mohammed Data, Alhaji Abba Hana, Hajiya Inna Corona, Hajiya Zainab Main, Gimbia Rani, Alhaji Bala Mohammed and Dr. Umaru Babangida Aliyu, among others.

https://t.guardian.ng/politics/how-2015-poll-was-rigged-in-north-by-tanko-yakassai/

Confession after almost 4 yrs because you are not favoured by PMB policies; your companies and businesses are dwindling and very low return on investments. Can you see what I saw? I b4 others. You have just told Nigerians that PMB needs to come back in 2019.The man no send.

1 Like

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by chiedozie198100: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Philistine:
From this man's statement it can deduced that Gej is an incompetent buffoon, how can an opposition party rig an election in a country like Nigeria, and he is the incumbent president, how come they did not rig Obj out.

You are the bigger Buffon. GE lost because your people in the west betrayed him. during obj's time, they did the same thing in the north, but obj had the south and north-central on his side.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by IVORY2009(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Philistine:

He was rigged out because he is a dunce.Fact,not because he is clean or innocent. If not, how come he rigged the Ekiti governorship election if he was that innocent.

If I broke ur head now. .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by guru03(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
That is the hard truth, but Tanko himself is among the those that supported the rigging, now that nothing is in there favour, they are beginning to confess.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Okoroawusa: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Paperwhite:

You know the power of incumbency don't you? but Jonathan said "My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" Can you count how many Buhari's own have consumed? Let your conscience talk to you
Bros,don't defend GEJ.He was weak both as a man and a President.

I noticed it since 2009 when a mere President's wife Turai Yar'adua seized power from him and he was just grinning from ear to ear.Even after Obasanjo urged and reminded him that he is automatically the Acting President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by kutchs: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ayolachris:
Don't mind GEJ he's not fit for dat position. Buhari with all d hate speeches he made should have been in kirikiri chilling off during d 2015 election. Jonathan stupidly watched jega , his appointee rig him out... GEJ should apologise to his generations. Mpama !!!
If you lived anywhere near the north prior 2015 general elections, you would have known and appreciated what Jonathan. His 'stupid' actions saved millions of lives, sometimes you need to play dumb to save a situation. That's exactly what Jonathan did.
He could have sacked Jega, he had the power to do that but to what end?
He could have rejected the election results, he could have resisted handing over to Buhari but to what end?
Northerners were ready to kill, ready to spill the blood of dogs and baboons but what will it benefit Jonathan to watch the blood of his fellow Nigerians spilled just to remain in power?

Love him or hate him, but Jonathan did the most honourable thing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
IVORY2009:

If I broke ur head now. .....
Oga sir you and this your meme cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
chiedozie198100:

You are the bigger Buffon. GE lost because your people in the west betrayed him. during obj's time, they did the same thing in the north, but obj had the south and north-central on his side.

Osu pig! Do you know the meaning of betrayal?

Did we have any agreement with him? He even betrayed us by marginalizing us after voting for him in 2011.

The man should tell us how PDP rigged in the SS/SE.
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Adebowale89(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Philistine:

people got tired of fayemi administration then, I remember I was in Ekiti during his administration though GEJ rigged the election to defeat fayemi with that high number but fayose won fayemi but not with that much figure, even in fayemi local govt(fayemi) he lost
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Adebowale89(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Remimadrid:
No surprise there, I always knew Buhari cannot defeat Jonathan without some form of rigging. Every politician do it, or how did Fayose beat and incumbent governor.

fayose election was glaring rigged but fayose beat with a slide margin, not that high mark

don't nailed yourself with facts, fayose who has no political stand once beat an incumbent and first executive governor of ekiti state Adebayo. so outsmarting incumbency is a political tradition in Ekiti state, people love for fayose in ekiti no be here

1 Like

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by IVORY2009(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oga sir you and this your meme cheesy

He is lucky, that I can not lay NY hands on him, by meme has done the job...cheesy

1 Like

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
IVORY2009:

He is lucky, that I can not lay NY hands on him, by meme has done the job...cheesy
Okay it seems you love the meme so much.
The guy is one lucky dude.

2 Likes

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by IVORY2009(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Okay it seems you love the meme so much.
The guy is one lucky dude.

Lolzz sure I do...cheesy
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by nickxtra(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
fergie001:

.........of colossal propensity.
And a calamitous albatross in the annals of our nationhood.
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Suplexx: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari got almost same votes in 2015 as in 2011 in the North. I don't get what he is taking about. Jonathan lost votes in SE mostly, and then SW.

3 Likes

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by lawrence35(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Every party rigs election in Nigeria, what happened in 2015 was that, most pdp members were working for APC at that time.

3 Likes

Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Philistine:

But at least he is telling d bitter truth

Let me see where that jihadist will get 15m votes in 2019
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Blackfire:
Buhari will win this 2019 election..

U can cry all you want.

If the STRESS OF THE CAMPAIGNS WILL NOT KILL HIM FIRST
Re: How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai by Praktikals(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
dadavivo:
My father is a Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State / Photos: Apapa Lagos Road Flooded After Heavy Rainfall / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.