Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,420 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? (3542 Views)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp / Are There Consequences For Not Reporting To Camp On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Jwonder(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2018
I would love to know because that's what i want to do, i can't bear going to the North cry
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by jospepper(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2018
Are you the only person posted to the north? Stop crying, pack your baggages and go to camp Jor. Btw which state are you deployed to.
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Jwonder(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2018
Bro don't care if others want to go there but me i want nothing to do with the north, their way of life totally contradicts mine.
Please i need someone to answer my question.
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Kingsasian(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2018
You will be asked to join the next batch...november.
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Jwonder(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Kingsasian:
You will be asked to join the next batch...november.
Thank you so much, God bless.
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Chuksmonika(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2018
You have only two options,Go for the 3weeks orientation exercise in the north were you are Posted,and redeploy after it,OR wait till November(BatchB)....But since your mind doesn't accept you going to the North at all..i suggest and advise you dont Go,wait till November
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Jwonder(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Chuksmonika:
You have only two options,Go for the 3weeks orientation exercise in the north were you are Posted,and redeploy after it,OR wait till November(BatchB)....But since your mind doesn't accept you going to the North at all..i suggest and advise you dont Go,wait till November

Thanks! but when is time for Batch B, will i have to register all over again?
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Chuksmonika(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Jwonder:

Thanks! but when is time for Batch B, will i have to register all over again?
am not really sure...i think you will Just revalidate
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Jwonder(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2018
Chuksmonika:
am not really sure...i think you will Just revalidate
Thank you so much bro!

1 Like

Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by oduahprince20: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
benue batch a corpers hollat let reason
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by Medunah: 5:47am On Mar 08, 2020
Jwonder:
I would love to know because that's what i want to do, i can't bear going to the North cry
Hello jwonder,
Was you state later changed in the new batch or it remained the same?
Re: What's The Consequence Of Not Reporting To Camp After Receiving Call Up Letter? by donjosh47: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jwonder:

Hello boss/bosslady, I am also in your shoes presently, I wanna know how to go about it as well, I got posted to the North but am not ready to go there.
How best can I reach you.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If Your Registration Is Complete? / 1stSunday Ventures: ONLINE Registration @ THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN / The Best Advice That Will Make You Smile After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.