Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (35504 Views)

COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by GistRealm: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2018
See the food repotedly served to doctors at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, and they are charged #400 per meal.

As shared by a doctor there, @sharpval9, a twitter user,he wrote sharing the picture.;
"This is what they serve Doctors at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH Enugu as “Call food”.

Guyyyyy. The worst us that they will deduct about 400 per meal from the salary"

https://www.gistrealm.com/see-the-horrible-food-that-are-served-for-doctors-at-unth-enugu-state/

1 Share

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2018

Now I've secured this position, as the first to comment

Actually I don't know what to say. Just like my comments grin grin grin

Come on don't be stingy. Show me love by click the like button. If na woman now u go even trace her go Instagram. cool

28 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by josephobaro(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
That's a classical pictorial view of current day Nigeria.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by otusnora(f): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Eh?
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
This is a big fat lie!
Even a prisoner would reject these trash!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2018
It is probably meant for prisoners or slaves.

I can't believe they still deduct #400 for this poo, with 400 i will eat 2 wraps of amala with 2 ponmo and 2 meat.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by unknownsolja: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2018
thats why they run to oyinbo land..lol

7 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2018
That's the change we are currently seeing grin

4 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Timiblanko(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Are they feeding animals or human being. is it a must that you must buy food in rye hospital? perhaps if you are to buy food there must you guys be feed with this poo. something must be done to this I swear.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by kpaofame: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Not much to say...

I need the minister of Health to also announce how much is spent on feeding Doctors daily because from the look of this Prisoners in the kantry Nigeria get better feeding allowance than doctors

shocked shocked shocked

There was a kwantry

4 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Go to Shika in Zaria, the supposed ABU teaching hospital, you will weep.

4 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Very Big Fat Lie. For #400? even a mad person will reject this. nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by baatboy(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Na food be this abi poison... I wonder the kind shit dem go dey shit....
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Bobby4090: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Its a lie. Look closely at the bottom right of the 2nd picture and you'll see that the person that snapped the picture was wearing a bathroom slippers. Definately not a Doctor on duty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by obo389(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Ahh shocked shocked.
I did not eat this in my boarding school days

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Konze70: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Did I hear DOGS or DOCTORS?

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by solpat(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
What kinda soup is that
Even prisoners don't eat this
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Chuknovski(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
nawao naija grin
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by obaival(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
Na d kind food hausa's de eat
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by iambabaG: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
Explains the mass Exodus to countries like Canada where there’ll be valued!
What a shithole of a country!!
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by wakes: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
Haba
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
grin

This is what you get when you are a shithole doctor from a shithole country.

Now tell me how can I be able to analyze a patient with this kind of dog food in my body even our dog will reject this food.

Come to think of it, this is the reason 100% of doctors will want to relocate to a friendly and good economy where they are the priority.

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by gen2lpat(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
And yet they expect them to be physically, mentally and psychologically fit to tackle the loads of emergencies that face them everyday? Our leaders are not the cause of out problems, we are our very own problem.

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
Oh my Nigeria. cry cry cry cry
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
the taste is the difference...the difference is in the taste.

4 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Teeboi56: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
Which kind food be this now
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
What nonsense... Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, at every level of our economy you will see corruption. Let's see the budgeted fund for feeding and you'll marvel at how greedy the people in charge of those food are.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
What kind of soup is that? This one fit make u go toilet every minute. embarassed
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by rusher14: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
The leach perpetrating this is from within you.

You know what to do but you are reluctant.

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
So being a doctor means you have to eat better then anyone else? The other option could be no food
Like the majority of the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / Baby With Deformity In Aba, Abia Dies 30 Minutes After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.