Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (35501 Views)

COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by omoakin111: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2018
After you chop the meat finish you come realize say the food na wack. if i lie who remove the meat from that portion in the middle. lol
no wonder some doctors in govt hospit dont have joy and treat patient anyhow.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by elda2303(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
This is a big fat lie!
Even a prisoner would reject these trash!

Dude its like dat, looks better now because they wrapped the garri, those days e be like food wey rat chop remain.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2018
I'm already stooling from the pictures already even though this isn't verified.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by tofolo(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2018
kennygee:
Go to Shika in Zaria, the supposed ABU teaching hospital, you will weep.
Have you been to Zaria before?
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2018
johnjay4u2u:

stop hating doctors.
forgive the doctor that offended you.

just to. info you
Call food is not free.( cost already out of the salary) same goes for accommodation for doctors.

this are the problem with humans
transfer of aggression, envy, jealousy, not being analytical etc

I finished my medical training a long time ago and had to make do with less so your point is like a chocolate fire god ...worthless
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2018
DrGabbi:

I love you for this!
I hope your kids become a doctor one day and he's served this.
My kids will be whatever it is they want to be. That’s how I be grin
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

That meal is 400 naira which is deducted from their salary

With 400 naira, I will go to Aunty Nneoma's restaurant and eat well.
And you will find this is not an issue that’s unique to Nigeria alone.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by E247Magazine: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2018
This one na dog food. Damn, sorry i meant doc food

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by micflo28(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2018
We are raising an army of mediocres, if you cast your mind back when channels TV busted the real image of the police college Lagos, we saw a dungeon where future officers are raised. In most schools, there are no equipped laboratories for the science students, makeshift computer labs and delapidated moot and mock halls. Reason why we have massive medical tourism outside Nigeria by our own people is not far fetched from this.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by lollybee15(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2018
This can't be true.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2018
how come call food is now deducted from the salary, during my days of house job more than 12 years ago it was always free or have
things changed? But then that meal is quite terrible, we had better meals then,

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yucky, potty with diarrhea poo cool
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Bimpe29: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Haba! When they are not prisoners. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by gen2lpat(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Being a doctor is irrelevant here that is an indicator of the economic situation. Simple as that. Being well fed does not make you a good doctor by the way.

Economic situation? How does thievery become an economic situation? They are charged #400/meal and served less the value of their money. This is a management problem. It has nothing to do with the "economic situation".
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Bobby4090: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
donbenie:
If he is in the Surgical Theatre call room,he will very likely be wearing bathroom slippers in between changing his clothes..
So they dont have Canteens or offices any longer that they will be served Akpu and Soup inside a Surgical ward call room to eat?
Are you sure you are Okay, or are you part of the fake news propagandist.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
gen2lpat:

Economic situation? How does thievery become an economic situation? They are charged #400/meal and served less the value of their money. This is a management problem. It has nothing to do with the "economic situation".
Writing in bold is not going to make me sway from my point of view.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by AreaFada2: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
DrGabbi:

I love you for this!

People simply have no idea what it takes to be a doc. Not even talking about academic stuff and length/intensity of training.

But the physical & psychological stamina needed to cope with the work, do it to your best, deal with the suffering, perceived failure and death that become an integral part of the job.

And doing all that on a poor diet cannot be easy.

A relative just started medical studies in 9ja. I feel sorry him already. I just pray for him. If £40k per year tuition fee wasn't too pricey, he'd definitely not be doing it in 9ja. I cannot see him staying in the 9ja system after training.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by newoffer: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Our leaders n it's followers are like vulture. Wickedness is d beauty of our existence.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by gen2lpat(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Writing in bold is not going to make me sway from my point of view.

I understand and I respect your POV. But I do hope you see things differently. We should not always blame the government for all misfortune. Until we begin to do things right in our respective institution/organization, our dear country won't grow any better. You take care and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by greenprince(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
DrGabbi:

I love you for this!

Thank you so much. Some people can be quite senseless. If only she knows half the mental torture involved in obtaining a medical degree in Nigeria.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by kay5you: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Come to UITH ours is worse
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by CyberWolf: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
That’s a big fat lie.. my friend is a resident doctor there and I’ve seen the food they give them multiple times.. why are bloggers lying like this? angry
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Gracesofar(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Even Zaria Almajiri won't take dz.........

Something like this

Hajia: Almajiri

Almajiri: Nam

Hajia: Zo kachi Abinci

Almajiri: Nagode (on seeing the food) Hajia ba na so. Akoi fizza

Hajia: Pizza kuma

Almajiri: Sharwaruma fa

Hajia: Babu mallam

Enjoy ur food Op
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by emekaD3(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
I must comment without reading syndrome

MissRaine69:
So being a doctor means you have to eat better then anyone else? The other option could be no food
Like the majority of the country.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
emekaD3:
I must comment without reading syndrome

Add learning how not to be literal to that. It’s very important.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by paix(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Even prisoners in some advanced countries eat better food than this.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by IbnIbrahim: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
This is a big fat lie!
You will do well to verify info before saying it is a lie.

Anything is just possible in this country.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
AreaFada2:

People simply have no idea what it takes to be a doc. Not even talking about academic stuff and length/intensity of training.

But the physical & psychological stamina needed to cope with the work, do it to your best, deal with the suffering, perceived failure and death that become an integral part of the job.

And doing all that on a poor diet cannot be easy.

A relative just started medical studies in 9ja. I feel sorry him already. I just pray for him. If £40k per year tuition fee wasn't too pricey, he'd definitely not be doing it in 9ja. I cannot see him staying in the 9ja system after training.
nothing is easy...and no special tin bin a medical graduate...na yeye preference De make 95 percent of science student wan read medicine our society is dysfunctional
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't believe this jor.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Icon79(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
KPOM!

I don't buy that story. I have never seen that kinda soup anywhere in the East. That looks like a Yoruba soup to me.

O pari

Mariangeles:
This is a big fat lie!
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
obaival:
Na d kind food hausa's de eat

Pls leave us out of this one; can't you see that the matter is purely internal between members within the same family - let them scam themselves, no wahala.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Icon79:
KPOM!

I don't buy that story. I have never seen that kinda soup anywhere in the East. That looks like a Yoruba soup to me.

O pari

Exactly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.