Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (35503 Views)

COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
IbnIbrahim:

You will do well to verify info before saying it is a lie.

Anything is just possible in this country.
I still maintain it's a lie!
How can one tell me they serve that to doctors for crying out loud...Ah! Ah!
People are just over exaggerating these days and just because they put on the internet doesn't mean it's true!
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by donbenie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bobby4090:

So they dont have Canteens or offices any longer that they will be served Akpu and Soup inside a Surgical ward call room to eat?
Are you sure you are Okay, or are you part of the fake news propagandist.
Am a Doctor,privileged to have worked and experienced what goes on at the said UNTH..so please refrain from talking about what you obviously knows nothing about..
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by ehinmowo: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
This is a big fat lie!
Even a prisoner would reject these trash!

Wot are u twlking abt? Do u want to see picture of food served to graduate at the nysc camp?
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Unigrad: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Very Big Fat Lie. For #400? even a mad person will reject this. nonsense!
Is a big truth. I witnessed it too.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Unigrad: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
I still maintain it's a lie!
How can one tell me they serve that to doctors for crying out loud...Ah! Ah!
People are just over exaggerating these days and just because they put on the internet doesn't mean it's true!
The news is very true.
I did my internship there and I witnessed even worst than this. Just go there to see for yourself.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
It looks like sacrifice. We are served better foods at UCH Ibadan and they are always tasty and yummy yummy
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by zoedew: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Unbelievable!
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
CHESTER48:

Now I've secured this position, as the first to comment

Actually I don't know what to say. Just like my comments grin grin grin

Come on don't be stingy. Show me love by click the like button. If na woman now u go even trace her go Instagram. cool

Lol, Likes obsession, its not like you want to sell likes
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by francisduru: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Puke cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

I finished my medical training a long time ago and had to make do with less so your point is like a chocolate fire god ...worthless

okay ma.
Salutation to you senior.
sorry if it sounded hash
Stay blessed
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
nothing is easy...and no special tin bin a medical graduate...na yeye preference De make 95 percent of science student wan read medicine our society is dysfunctional

Really? What is your assessment based on. Which society is dysfunctional?

In a country like UK or France, majority of the brightest students want to be doctors. It is the most over-subscribed course usually. These are countries where many other courses offer good prospects. This I know for a fact.

Even since medieval times in Europe, three professions were considered great professions: Clergy, medicine & law. For the extra-ordinary dedication to humanity. We copied all these things from the West.

We are not telling people to value it or not value it. The facts out there speak for themselves. I hope when your relatives or you get ill, you will want them cared for by a poorly fed and poorly paid medic.

The only thing I know is that not all people who want to be doctors are naturally, emotionally or psychologically suited. It is not about prestige or money. It is about great selfless service to humanity.

Dr Ameyo Adadevoh's sacrifice during Ebola crisis and medics who have died during several Lassa fever crises should quickly remind people what it's all about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / Baby With Deformity In Aba, Abia Dies 30 Minutes After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.