Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" (29548 Views)

Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola / Tumba Garba, Senator Binta's Father Speaks: I Didn't Burn Her House / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2018
Adekdammy:

Jephthah never burnt his daughter, instead she remained single as a virgin

Who told you that? Please go back and read your Bible and be sure to read in between the lines

2 Likes

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I don't blame the father, I blame Islam which inspired him.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Pierohandsome:
Islam the only evil religion in this world. Illuminati is fairer than them .

Religion of piss.

Holla to the grand father of paedophiles mohammed the idiot
Cyynthialove:
Islam, a religion of peace ?.
I would rather be an atheist than to be a muslim terrorist..

Stil searching for the piss peace

Some people are just miserable dolts
They have not removed the log in their eyes yet...

SEE THE LAWS JESUS CAME TO FULFILL
Exodus 21:15
“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by NWgraphics(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
why are some igbo Christians on this forum always attacking Muslims (u guys are going no where with such bigotry try and be patriotic Nigeria for God sake)

3 Likes

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Oluwambo147(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
bro remove the k from the bukhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Oreofepeters: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

This one weak me o, Islam and killing are 5&6

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by obonujoker(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buh we Yoruba muslims don't burn or kill... we even do interreligious marriages....

Does that make us fake muslims or we are more enlightened??
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

demonic religion producing terrorists all over the world

5 Likes

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by MrRichmond: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Islam is a curse on this world... religion of piss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by 2016v2017: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
obonujoker:
Buh we Yoruba muslims don't burn or kill... we even do interreligious marriages....

Does that make us fake muslims or we are more enlightened??
both are fake and demonic
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Kirigidi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
eleojo23:
Yeah...your father simply gave you a dose of peace

They spread peace all over the world.
Can't you see how many peace organisations they have? ISIS, Al-Qaida, Boko Haram...
Very vibrant organisations, all keeping the peace around the world
...Al-Shabab, Hesbollah, Abu-Sayyaf, Taliban, Hamas...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Oreofepeters: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

This one weak me o, Islam and killing are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
eleojo23:
Yeah...your father simply gave you a dose of peace

They spread peace all over the world.
Can't you see how many peace organisations they have? ISIS, Al-Qaida, Boko Haram...
Very vibrant organisations, all keeping the peace around the world

LMAO
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Tecno66: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
It appears people are not allowed to decide on what they want, as in no freewill. People are forced to either bend or break. That doesnt seem right to me.
alBHAGDADI:

3 Likes

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Islam, a religion of peace ?.
I would rather be an atheist than to be a muslim terrorist..

Stil searching for the piss peace

I dey help search my own side, d piss fit dey here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Spicycat(f): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
FishLegs:
When Christians do bad things y’all claim it’s the devil bla bla.
But when Muslims do the same it’s Islam abi.
After reading all you typed up there .I see “kill him” but I still can’t find “burn his stuff”.
If Islam truly inspired him ,then he should simply have killed her .Mumv angry P

Don't you think is about time Muslims start blaming Christianity for all the crimes committed by Christian?

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Oreofepeters: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
FishLegs:
When Christians do bad things y’all claim it’s the devil bla bla.
But when Muslims do the same it’s Islam abi.
After reading all you typed up there .I see “kill him” but I still can’t find “burn his stuff”.
If Islam truly inspired him ,then he should simply have killed her .Mumv angry tongue
Who knows maybe he had tried but no avail?
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
SANGO PURNISH YOU, OMO ALE BASTARD.
tongue
Pierohandsome:

Religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by dmostcheerful(f): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
WotzupNG:
Jephthah didn't burn his daughter.

Btw, how come you are not condemning what her father did? Are you in support because you are also...?
... A terrorist
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Pierohandsome: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
mayourbash:
SANGO PURNISH YOU, OMO ALE BASTARD.
tongue
u think u are doing me ,u are doing yourself

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by leemonster(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

Religion of piss.

asshole, I'm sure u were born out of wedlock.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by begwong: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Some people are just miserable dolts
They have not removed the log in their eyes yet...

SEE THE LAWS JESUS CAME TO FULFILL
Exodus 21:15
“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Na where these laws dey practicable in the world if not the Islamic world?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Adekdammy: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:

Who told you that? Please go back and read your Bible and be sure to read in between the lines

the book of judges 11:30-31

30 And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, 31 whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the Lord’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

understand the place of whatever, will be the Lord's and also sacrifice as a burnt offering.

if an animal had come out, then it would had been used as a burnt offering but since a human being came out who was his daughter, becomes the Lord's, meaning she would never marry but offered to the Lord' service for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by piagetskinner(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
goof u chose the way of life....

but what property could a primary school pupil possibly have

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by najib632(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

This is a fake way of stating hadith the prophet never said so it was the Abbassids that stated that
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by mmsen: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
How do xtians reconcile "honor your father and your mother" with stories such as this which show parents engaging in acts of pure evil against their own children?

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Adekdammy:

the book of judges 11:30-31

30 And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, 31 whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the Lord’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

understand the place of whatever, will be the Lord's and also sacrifice as a burnt offering.

if an animal had come out, then it would had been used as a burnt offering but since a human being came out who was his daughter, becomes the Lord's, meaning she would never marry but offered to the Lord' service for the rest of her life.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know he kept animals inside his house. Is that where the story ends?
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Adekdammy: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:

Thanks for the info. I didn't know he kept animals inside his house. Is that where the story ends?

tell me how the story ended.

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Adekdammy:

tell me how the story ended.

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by MissRaine69(f): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
DabLord:
What do you want us to do to your father
That is a very valid question!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by razfad10(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

lol how about you quote this too deuteronomy 13:6-10 (Niv).
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by abeggnow: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
manci:
You're father burn you're property here in the world and God will burn you if you die .
And why would God do that, do u speak for God now??
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by abeggnow: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
2016v2017:

demonic religion producing terrorists all over the world
The Bible talks more sbout war and killing than the Quran so plz enlighten urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze / Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai / "Discover Nigeria": Buhari Unveils World’s Largest Pictorial Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.