Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" (29558 Views)

Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola / Tumba Garba, Senator Binta's Father Speaks: I Didn't Burn Her House / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Adekdammy: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:

The verses showed she was not offered as a burnt offering by her father to God.

She and her friends went to wail for her virginity because she would remain like that till death, her father fulfilled his vow giving her to the Lord ( like Samuel except that Samuel was at liberty to raise a family) and the mourning by her friends every year is to mourn her virginity with her cos she won't have any child.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by abeggnow: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:

This one weak me o, Islam and killing are 5&6
the Bible says the same
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Adekdammy:

The verses showed she was not offered as a burnt offering by her father to God.

She and her friends went to wail for her virginity because she would remain like that till death, her father fulfilled his vow giving her to the Lord ( like Samuel except that Samuel was at liberty to raise a family) and the mourning by her friends every year is to mourn her virginity with her cos she won't have any child.

Ah Ahn what do you want again? Read verse 39 very slowly and please don't quote me again.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by chrisb2r200: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Those of you quoting bible are just ignorant and I don't blame you for that. Some of the quotes are from old testament which reflected the lives of the isrealites of old. Those laws have been abolished. And corrected by the Messiah (jesus christ) Secondly, if you see it in any part of the new testament, it's just a reference to what existed and if you read carefully those things have been condemned. The difference between Islam and Christianity. The formal forces you, entices you and threatens you to belong . While the latter gives you the privilege to choose. Thirdly, in Christianity we use our brain and conscience in applying what we read. We don't follow what pastors read out. We read and study the bible ourselves. Leave any controversial part and apply the "just" part. How can you listen to an imam that say. "Kill" your son/daughter for not seeing things the way you see it. NOTE: the fact that I don't see things the way you see it doesn't make it wrong. "Live and let live"
God bless us all irrespective!!!

6 Likes

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Oreofepeters: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
abeggnow:
the Bible says the same

If Bible say the same then I haven't seen or heard Christian reflect it in their life. But Muslim do

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Meajor(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
Which bloody property did you have in primary school? You're lucky he didn't burn you like Jephthah burnt his daughter.
mind you Mr man, Jephthah did not burn his daughter.... Rather she was transferred to live with the Old women in the Temple, never to marry nor have any relationship with a man.... The God of the Bible never for once encouraged sacrifice of human life....
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by chrisb2r200: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
abeggnow:
the Bible says the same
Even if it says it was "then" and to be sincere can you mention any body that have been killed in Nigeria for turning down christianity...in you desire to defend your religion which is not a bad idea....please don't forget to tell yourself the "bitter truth". No religion is perfect But, the issue of killing people and forcing them against their wish can never be justified by any book or law! The best religion to practice is the religion of your conscience "do unto others what you wish for yourself".
God bless you my brother and give you more wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by chrisb2r200: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:

If Bible say the same then I haven't seen or heard Christian reflect it in their life. But Muslim do
That's just the clear undisputed difference. And thats my pain about that religion.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Leonbonapart(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Islam the only evil religion in this world. Illuminati is fairer than them .

Religion of piss.

Holla to the grand father of paedophiles mohammed the idiot
this one sweet me... serious balls you gat there
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by IMASTEX: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Religion is becoming a problem rather than a solution. I see strict regulation of religious activities in the near future.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Oreofepeters: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrisb2r200:

That's just the clear undisputed difference. And thats my pain about that religion.

That's it bro and not only you, a lot of people are confused. Don't know which path to set their feet on.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by pennylland: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Zionista:
Are those people around the fire watching her properties getting burnt by her father?

Lol
BECAUSE WE ALWAYS DEMANDS PICTURES OF THE EVENT ON THIS LAND
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Printerscanner: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I don't blame the father, I blame Islam which inspired him.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Pat081: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cum c lies dis nt time 4 2nd term now
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by password990(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
You forgot to add LORD SALVATION ARMY
Kirigidi:

...Al-Shabab, Hesbollah, Abu-Sayyaf, Taliban, Hamas...
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by SOFTENGR: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
When we say Islamabad, they will start attacking you to prove it.

Religion of peace I hail una o!
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by SOFTENGR: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Printerscanner:

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.
That was to the ancient Jews not Christians.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by password990(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
What about LORD SALVATION ARMY in Uganda

Oreofepeters:

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Lightening: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Some people are just miserable dolts
They have not removed the log in their eyes yet...

SEE THE LAWS JESUS CAME TO FULFILL
Exodus 21:15
“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Cite where any of these instructions has been carried out anywhere in your living memory.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Oreofepeters: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
password990:
What about LORD SALVATION ARMY in Uganda

Do they kill people?
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by buhariguy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
faithfull18:
Hmmm...

Spend less, Save more on data. Take a trip to my profile or have a look at my signature.
show your picture let me patronise you.

But don't be an idiotic pig of Biafra oo.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Okoroawusa: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
why is this woman telling us this?

we should clap for her or condemn her father?

Leaving Islam for Christianity is like selling your dog to buy a monkey(a hairy animal is still in your possession).
Religion has not helped any man either living or dead.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Okoroawusa: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
SOFTENGR:
That was to the ancient Jews not Christians.
see excuse
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Chochovini: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I don't blame the father, I blame Islam which inspired him.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
Sound more like a wicked devilish demonic religion.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Printerscanner: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chochovini:

Sound more like a wicked devilish demonic religion.

Just like this religion instructing its followers

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
If christianity would solve my problem I won't blink an eyelid to join it.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lightening:

Cite where any of these instructions has been carried out anywhere in your living memory.
So many uncountable citations
But if have not carried out any of the instruction, then YOU ARE A DISOBEDIENT HYPOCRITE
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by faithfull18(f): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
buhariguy:
show your picture let me patronise you.
But don't be an idiotic pig of Biafra oo.
That's not a nice thing to say. Why should my picture be a major determining factor to your patronising me?
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by obonujoker(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
faithfull18:

That's not a nice thing to say.
Why should my picture be a major determining factor to your patronising me?

Forget that guy... he is known for his hate speeches and acts.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thank God she's standing in the faith.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by buhariguy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
faithfull18:

That's not a nice thing to say.
Why should my picture be a major determining factor to your patronising me?
to know whether you are a female as you claim or male.
Re: Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" by faithfull18(f): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
buhariguy:
to know whether you are a female as you claim or male.
My contact is on my signature. It is also my whatsapp contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.