Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Gay men are The Best Lovers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay men are The Best Lovers (3137 Views)

Are Cultists The Best Lovers? / What Happened To Our Beloved Best Lovers Magazine. / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Boxer007:

You are dumb my dear. May I remind u that so called prison is full of men only and that's a great deal. Wot ever. Dude, make love with a man and u will forget females
blood of zechariah!
I pity ur soul.
Ur own is gone.
Na nyash,omg, man nyash, wey u dy ....chisos.. It is truly finshd oh. Jesus was right.
Angel noah abeg sound d gong.
We are ready
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Boxer007(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dmpaul:

blood of zechariah!
I pity ur soul.
Ur own is gone.
Na nyash,omg, man nyash, wey u dy ....chisos.. It is truly finshd oh. Jesus was right.
Angel noah abeg sound d gong.
We are ready

Brother imagine this: you hold my dik while i hold your dik and them we squeeze gently & jump in thw air together while holding them. Bro u scared of diks?
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Boxer007(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
onecornerboy:
SO OP YOU ENJOY YOUR ASS BEEN SCREWED?

No sir, I do the screwing. Brother Would u sit on my lap & take a picture with me?
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother imagine this: you hold my dik while i hold your dik and them we squeeze gently & jump in thw air together while holding them. Bro u scared of diks?
God 4bid ! Nt my own dick.
Go nd luk 4 sum1 else,mayb bobrisky.
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by RICHARDSEAL(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Boxer007:

U need God in your life
Only highly mentally displaced people would say this
Even a mad man will not say this

Well ur village people have concluded your case

There is still hope for you gv ur life to jesus ooooo
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
AccessME:
Nigeria is populated with gay men but mostly hide under the shelter of pretence. Let it b legalized and u will b marveled @ the number of gays that will come out of the closet which myself is not excluded. All is becos of the strict legal offence attached.
I don't think anybody will come out if it's legalised, the scrutiny in the workplace, church, community, the jerking of eyeballs on you anytime you pack your car and if you are poor, you are doomed, the lynching and insults from touts 'area boys', it's just too much to take in before we get to the family members
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by lekzy555(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yea I think so cos its so cool being gay
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Boxer007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dmpaul:

God 4bid ! Nt my own dick.
Go nd luk 4 sum1 else,mayb bobrisky.

If I place my dik close to your mouth sir, would you bite it?
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Boxer007:

If I place my dik close to your mouth sir, would you bite it?
bros issokay. Leav me.
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Boxer007(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:

U need God in your life
Only highly mentally displaced people would say this
Even a mad man will not say this

Well ur village people have concluded your case

There is still hope for you gv ur life to jesus ooooo

Brother, why y'all scared of diks? Do you realise holding a dik is like holding a microphone? May I hug you?
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Boxer007(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dmpaul:

bros issokay. Leav me.

Brother you sound cute. Have you ever been smashed in the ass & do you dislike it?
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by NSK4U(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
you've got some gut nigga but keep it low until u have ur sexual choice/rights protected in the Nigerian constitution to avoid problems.
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sasquatch:

I don't think anybody will come out if it's legalised, the scrutiny in the workplace, church, community, the jerking of eyeballs on you anytime you pack your car and if you are poor, you are doomed, the lynching and insults from touts 'area boys', it's just too much to take in before we get to the family members
you r reasonably right on this but that not withstanding legalization of gay if allowed in Nigeria will bring about total rise of LGBT activities hence gay club starts effect in major cities like Lag, Abj, Port etc. consequently may lead to it increase.
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Well my ex was gay.

I always suspected him to be.

But he can fúck ehh

Fortunately he wants us to get back together and that he promises to turn a new leaf

I wouldn't mind going back to him because of the sex.

Hard core, Lord have mercy.

Imaging fûcking me till I'm gasping for breathe... It's well.
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Demogorgon(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Well my ex was gay.

I always suspected him to be.

But he can fúck ehh

Fortunately he wants us to get back together and that he promises to turn a new leaf

I wouldn't mind going back to him because of the sex.

Hard core, Lord have mercy.

Imaging fûcking me till I'm gasping for breathe... It's well.
Crazy girl
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Demogorgon:
Crazy girl

kiss
Re: Gay men are The Best Lovers by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Boxer007:

True . Being gay is cool
being gay is Cool but it complicated in Nigeria owning to the fact that hook up is not feasible most times and talking about relationships it invariably difficult guys befriend pationately rather it the sleep and dump trait that hold sway here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies With Small Boobs.. Small Butts..and Small Body.. This Is For You / The African Tribe Where Sex Is Offered For Free To Guests (photo) / 2 Slay Queens Disgraced On Social Media For Stealing Indomie (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.