Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) (22504 Views)

Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) / Meet Aisha Bakari Gombi, Boko Haram Huntress And Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by queensera(f): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2018
Aljazeera finally releases the full documentary video of the brave boko haram huntress "Aisha Bakari Gombi".

Aisha Bakari Gombi is one of the few women who has joined the fight against one of the deadliest armed groups in Africa. With her shotgun slung over her shoulder, she ventures into the scrub of Borno, the northeastern province of Nigeria long plagued by Boko Haram attacks, hunting down their fighters.

Her bravery and keen hunting abilities have earned her the title of 'Queen Hunter'. Government troops are quick to call on Aisha for her skills but slow to reward her efforts financially.

While she is unable to liberate many more captives held by Boko Haram due to a lack of resources, she will never stop trying. Dive into the multiple worlds of Aisha, a commander, a hunter and a wife.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDF7tIbhkw

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/documentary-video-of-boko-haram.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
See the original Queen with guts.

Modified*

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by orunto27: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Every zealous Girl in the NE bears Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Kudos.
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by SalamRushdie: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Very interesting documentary I must say ...I noticed that hunters in the documentary also accused the Nigerian Army of providing protection and ammuniantion for a Boko Haram warlord named Bula Yaga in exchange for cows

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Jubilancy(f): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Make I nor lie I nor watch the documentary but I will make out time later to watch it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by maxiuc(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by zombieTRACKER: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2018
na dem dem

No concern me oh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2018
Can She use this Dane gun to attack Mamman Nur who controls the Lake Chad Basin area?

Soilders are scared of Mamman Nur than Shekau

Kudos to Her.

May God Continue to guide us all working in the Northeast. Continue to rest my Dear Friends Dr Kachi, Yawe son

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by thelastmediator: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Iron lady with balls. Watch your six and stay safe.
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by OgahBohz: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2018
omo make I run comment before this place full o.. the poster abover me is single and searching ..
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by humbleofficer(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by luckygirl02(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Impressive
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Moreoffaith(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
The problem is most of this villagers have friend and relatives among them but they refuse talk.

The lady is an Army not a hunter.
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Kaxmytex(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
More bullets to your gun, huntress
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by dadavivo: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Let's just divide this country already

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by dynicks(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
slay queen with a difference..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Jesusworks(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
:oAbeg who nose how i can overtake a trailer with bicycle

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Victorakats(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
WoooooooW... Horrible
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by lastmessenger: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Young woman you are just wasting your time fighting while they go behind and empower them with more money. Bokoharam has come to stay and there is nothing we can do about it.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bubu will of course not like this documentary.
AlJazeera is the only channel that tells the truth about Boko Haram because the sect is a sunni conspiracy.
God bless the brave woman
Why are the Civilian JTF rarely given proper weapons like assault rifles ? They fight against boko haram with shotguns ? Yet Bubu is paying millions of euros to terrorists Evidence if you need more that the government does not really want to defeat BH

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by surrogatesng: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
she is a lioness

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by balanceofterror1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
cheesy I don't want to hear 'Wayo Allah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by dvkot(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Using Hunter rifle to flight ak47
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
always disgracing africa

Cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Funmibi01(f): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
It's not the deed that matters, it's her zeal, purpose and intentions that matters.
I salute her courage and determination even though the present administration doesn't care about her efforts, what they care about is how to dish out lies

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
balanceofterror1:
cheesy I don't want to hear 'Wayo Allah cheesy

Lol... no be soldier you be? Why you come dey take her play?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Originality007: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
h
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by ehissi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is an old documentary nah.... undecided
Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by MissRaine69(f): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
fuckerstard:
See the original slay queen
She is a Queen .....remove the slay she deserves more respect.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
everything would have been normal if Buhari's father was able to afford a pack of condom

She fighting what she doesn't know its cause

Pray the smoke jazz doesn't fail her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings / Mahdi Gusau Has Been Impeached As Zamfara Deputy Governor / Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.