Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook (34567 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by captainking(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:
This one is my favourite grin
But it's not enough reason to call her out.
hahaha
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by captainking(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

That was how two girls disgrace themselves in my hostel, comma see how secrets they've shared were coming out grin grin
Omo the laugh that day eh, wetin concern me, I no Kukuma get roomie that time.

Contentment doesn't exist in their dictionary.
hahahahaha
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by captainking(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Sometimes pilfering “friends” leave you no choice.
pilfering friends is so bad.. It leaves a tastes of serious mistrust among them..
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by captainking(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

UDUJ RETURN MY BLACK SOCKS. ENUFF IS ENUFF. tongue
hahahahhahaha
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by WizAkzy: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

You know what I meant in the typo!
If she wants it that badly ....who has the problem here at the end of the day? Someone who cannot purchase something so cheap but instead asks for/steals used underwear or me ?
grin well she gains a new nice underwear, while you lose one.grin
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Divay22(f): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
captainking:
hahahahaha
Hmmm.. This your laugh dey one kind o
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by MissRaine69(f): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
WizAkzy:
grin well she gains a new nice underwear, while you lose one.grin
Indeed and she will be without a friend too. All because of underwear.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by captainking(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmm.. This your laugh dey one kind o
hahaha..the comments here make me laugh..
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by esthy86(f): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
pant kwa
u mean ordinary pink pant

bring all this insult

even reach fb
chai ,girls sorry

1 Like

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by MissRaine69(f): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
captainking:
pilfering friends is so bad.. It leaves a tastes of serious mistrust among them..

Tell me about it. They are clearly not a friend .
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by captainking(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Tell me about it. They are clearly not a friend .
to me.. It simply means.. I can't do any business with a pilfering friend.. Hell.. I can't even leave any of my belongings in his care.. It's that bad..
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by WizAkzy: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Indeed and she will be without a friend too. All because of underwear.
hahaha but what are friends for na?
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by MissRaine69(f): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
WizAkzy:
hahaha but what are friends for na?
Not for underwear sharing!

1 Like

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by WizAkzy: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not for underwear sharing!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by UDUJ(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

UDUJ RETURN MY BLACK SOCKS. ENUFF IS ENUFF. tongue

angry Must you announce to the whole forum that I borrowed your black socks? angry angry I thought we were friends embarassed

Oya take your socks back angry

Have a good day bro cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Timagex(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Championlaw200(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
END TIME GIRLS
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by DonMoga(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
LAUGH WAN KEE ME

2 Likes

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Assassin101: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
which one is kleptomaniacy again? oya correct yourself now, before I vex for you

lefulefu:
haha the spirit of kleptomaniacy is strongcheesy. There was this Hollywood actress who was arrested years ago for shoplifting in a female clothes shop. A very wealthy actress at dat time. Her name's Waynona Ryder.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by zest17(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Which one be favourite again dem dey wear pant for outside or una dey use am for beauty contest? Wetin we no go hear
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by openmine(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is not an issue...Since U know the lady who took ur favourite pant,go and collect it from her while warning her not to touch ur stuffs again....
No need bringing trivial issues like this on social media..Do U want Us to warn her for U?....na wa ohhh

2 Likes

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by chubinwa(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ahh naija slay queens. So this is part of slaying even d borrower and d borrowed
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by chubinwa(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ahh naija slay queens. So this is part of slaying even d borrower and d borrowed. I tire for una.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by engrjacuzzi: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
not as if the pant is even a new one... it may have be bought at Aswani or Yaba market or the pant would have gone through tailors' sewing machine.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Critically: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:
"Don't know what is it with girls and stealing/borrowing panties, and to think that some of these things are damn cheap, you could get some for two #50, yet they would rather borrow.

Guys briefs and boxers goes for at least #1000 per one, yet you don't see us carrying out such act"

-concupiscent

You're kidding right?
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by famousroland(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
That's just a joke, people joke too much on social media
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Brains1990(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
shocked I don't give a damn about this story. Cuz it's not true. If it were true, why didn't the lady asking for her pant call out the name and location of the other lady who she claims in in position of her pant? Furthermore, if at all the story is true, that means they have been using their underwears together. I won't forget to mention that women who don't wear white pants are the dirty ones who can't maintain its sparkling colour. cry cry
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by HoodBillionaire: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
pant with stains on it
discharge smells
sticky stinking fluids
yuck

1 Like

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Reelmii: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
lefulefu:
But what's it with young ladies stealing each others underwearcheesy.. Na wao its especially common in campus hostels. A babe go hang her pant or bra for rope outside..in the evenin if she come back she no go see her pant again. Haba ladies...wearing each others underwear is another avenue to spreading infection amongst ucheesy.thank god such behaviour is only common with very dirty girls.
the girl that stole must be very dirty and lazy she would rather steal than keep her own clean
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ajepako na wa for you o, so dat pant wey you wash and dry for outside last Thursday no be you get am? Shame no dey your body,shiooooor
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by BigIyanga: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Iamemma:
Some people are just dumb.

For she to have access to her wardrobe it means they are friends,so calling her out in anger,what has changed?

For me she ended up embarrassing herself.
Your comment is dumber. What is wrong in saying pant? Some people actually call trousers pants......
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by StylesX: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man / Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.