Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,968 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle (25049 Views)

Living The Laptop Life (pics) / C21FG La Buena Vida Aka Living The Good Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by ChangetheChange: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
donsimo:
I even think say the nigger wan teach yahoo.
I for even teach some lucky niggers.
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by StackHouse1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
donsimo:
Boss man I hail.. Can I be one of the lucky niggers
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by Luukasz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
phpfx:
I joined fiverr in Febuary...my life is changing now

only if I trusted it and started from the first day I knew it around 2011
This fiverr thing.. I learnt Nigerians don't really get much client unlike their counteparts from other countries.
Is this for real?
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by DKJaleel: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yeye thread.... Who get Cee-C jare make we cash out

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by Luukasz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
IwantToShashe:

Baba how far? I dey interested. Make we link up.
Anini

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by Luukasz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
StackHouse1:
Boss man I hail.. Can I be one of the lucky niggers
Mufu Olosha Oko
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Luukasz:
Anini

Deri
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Honestly speaking these affiliate stuff that make front page all the the time Is just rubbish if you don't have a website with enough daily traffic.. What you need to make money is simple,
1)buy a laptop with at least 3gb ram
2)find better white man pic
3)search for any free but popular dating site and bomb divorced women
4)tell them to send you money through money gram
5)come back and Thank me later cool
funny, just like that?
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by Teejay13(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Need a good and cheap laptop, contact us today at ahmadu bello way Kaduna or dial the number 07038517455...below are pictures of some of our laptop's

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by showafrica(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
loverboys:
Cus you didn't read.

To make money on the internet, you should learn to read and research. That is the first step and the most important.

I read.. This is like preambles, no points. I was thinking he is going to go deeper. From what he is saying, I would say I am currently living a laptop life. Though, sometimes, I will suddenly have to leave the desk. There are lives of laptop where you will be completely independent and get paid for job well done.
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by zinaunreal(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Necksonnel:
G niggas

Thats ma nigga!

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by shiffynaani(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
phpfx:

pls I Want To Learn From You Pls
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by Chibuzoc(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
I am one of them shocked

Tired of wired connections to your audio device

PM for solutions. call or whatsapp 07068190311 Cheap price

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by crowniran(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
loverboys:
Online Business is the way forward jare. Making N1000 daily offline use to be a hell load of work but today with 98% less work I some days bank up to N50, 000 with affiliate marketing. affiliate marketing is the way forward guys. You can learn it step by step at THIS PAGE

hello sir

.ve visited d page, the modules seems incomplete, do i need to buy d book?
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by wese90(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
phpfx:

Can I have your contact?
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by loverboys: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
crowniran:

hello sir

.ve visited d page, the modules seems incomplete, do i need to buy d book?

It is very complete. When you purchase it, you will get my personal tutoring that comes along with it. You would see other people testifying on how well they have started.

I wish you success.
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by loverboys: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
wese90:

Can I have your contact?

If you are thinking that people would leak their secret to you just like that, then just know you haven't started.

What if you end up offering the same services like they do, don't you know they would be scared to have a competitor?

I am already a level 3 seller, and I will show you the secrets, but you MUST pay for it.

You can check it out here with proofs

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by crowniran(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=loverboys post=66757736][b]Online Business is the way forward jare. Making N1000 daily offline use to be a hell load of work but today with 98% less work I some days bank up to N50, 000 with affiliate marketing. affiliate marketing is the way forward guys. You can learn it step by

Ve seen the price...hope there will.be followups as i read
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by wese90(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
loverboys:

If you are thinking that people would leak their secret to you just like that, then just know you haven't started.

What if you end up offering the same services like they do, don't you know they would be scared to have a competitor?

I am already a level 3 seller, and I will show you the secrets, but you MUST pay for it.

You can check it out here with proofs

**smiles***

Thanks anyway
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by loverboys: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=crowniran post=66767516][/quote]

Sure. Why not?
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by pna1411(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
can i hv your contact pls? I want to join.
phpfx:

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by crowniran(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
loverboys:

Sure. Why not?

ok tanks, i will get it tomoro.
and i hope, i really hope i will get something out of it
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by funkyrash(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Doerstech:
Laptop is my office and my business........

In case you need a website for yourself or business...call/chat me up on 08095966698

How much?
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by Doerstech(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
funkyrash:

How much?
What type of website do you want?
that's my WhatsApp number 08095966698 let's chat.
You can also have a look on my profile
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by tunary(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
donsimo:
Teach me na
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by texazzpete(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
How to live the Laptop Lifestyle?

1. Create a click bait thread on Nairaland, linking to your blog and an offer for training for N1k

2. Arrange to have the thread pushed to the nairaland homepage to catch more mugus

4. Profit!

The OP is just one in a long line of greedy snake oil salesmen.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by gungab(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oga Affiliatejagaban Abeg do promo Na 1k I fit afford Thanks Check my signature
Re: How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle by JeffreyJames(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thebrightest:
OP LISTEN TO YOURSELF
In a day i make at least 50K, i cannot teach you because i still need your 1k.
If you are making that much, you wont be looking for who to pay you pienuts.

The 1k from 50 people is how he makes his 50k na grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / My Experience With A Corporate Begger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.