Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (47396 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by nairavsdollars(f): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
She deliberately frustrated the man to beat him so as to move out and be doing her 'thing'. You think we don't know?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Blackops(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
A responsible man will be there to marry they will shun him, now she married a heavy weight boxer that is pummeling her.

I wish her all the best sha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by OgahBohz: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
what an achievement , ...

mumu pipu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Oluwaseyi456(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ok,it wat celebrate
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by NairaMaster1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
LaCruzz:
So is it worth celebrating? grin

I celebrate you.

She's telling us her own side.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by runsgirl: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
For husband to say prostitute pretending as wife, she may be celebrating freedom to continue in what her husband caught her doing.

She probably was previously restricted by marriage.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by brutal1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
These people make marriages feel as if it's war. But truth be told there are far more happy marriages than sad ones. Onky the happy ones don't tell their tales
you should change the people you see as role models if this one is one of them
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by daveP(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Keep creating more stupid folders and files in the name of creating "space for your stupidity"

Your grow up soon and regret the excess you've made that would be a mess from the past.

what an ironic way of yeyebration.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Odmic2839(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
LaCruzz:
So is it worth celebrating? grin
I tire ooooo, inagine
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Innobee99(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Many will push all the blames on Mr Gentry but forgetting the numbers of p***k this hatress sorry actress collected behind him to deserve those punches.

I just dislike this Mercy to the core!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Estellar: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
zudozz:
U dont hit a woman..no matter wt.. The ''natural'' pain they go thru carrying pregnancy and during delivery are enough already..
million kisses for this
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Estellar: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=arinze3131 post=66759272]I don't even know what 2 say.thanking God for a failed marriage. What exactly z she thanking God for? God z not the author of confusion. Seek his face prayerfully b4 going in2 marriage and once U are married, my dear U are married and never permitted 2 walk out of it unless infidelity z involved. I rest my case here.[/quote
] so she should have remained in a violent marriage ? Marriage no b come n die o... guess you'd b very happy if ur sister or daughter's husband design their faces like mercy's
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Reelmii: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
so pple now celebrate marriage crash anniversary, well.. I dont blame her, who no go mo know at least some died in domestic violence we are still mourning Alizee and her daughter. so aunty mercy tank God for life and as for the marriage crash, no be God do dat one o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by petitejolie(f): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
u can Neva please people especially Nigerians. if she had died in d marriage dey will still b d ones to say she did it to herself why didn't she leave. don't endure domestic violence. it's something worth thanking God for jaare. if alizee had moved on she ND her baby gal wud b alive today probably celebrating one year too

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by desgiezd(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
How do we greet her on this great achievement?

Happy one year separation?

Many of these celebrities need a yearly visit to Yaba Left just for check ups.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
I congratulate you and your parents for breaking free from that horrible woman beater, if na some family they would continue to lick his balls till he break her head.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Kobicove(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Drama queen undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Vince77(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Celebrating One year marriage crash anniversary. Aren't people just crazy?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by SUNDICOS(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
So make we roasts rats?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Gsamm: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
I have nothing to say hear
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by sirgalahad26(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
sometimes, the way these so called celebrities act and reason is irrational and uncalled for!...SMH...

plugs earpiece...plays tinashe-ooh la la!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by neeyeesky(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
petitejolie:
u can Neva please people especially Nigerians. if she had died in d marriage dey will still b d ones to say she did it to herself why didn't she leave. don't endure domestic violence. it's something worth thanking God for jaare. if alizee had moved on she ND her baby gal wud b alive today probably celebrating one year too

Another olosho spotted. I hail ooooooooooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by kmaster007: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
and ur hppy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by preciousosas1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
If only most of you here has been close to someone suffering from domestic violence then you would understand. it is extremely bad and not advisable to stay in such union. truth is ladies who have left such unions have every reason to celebrate. Imagine receiving slaps and punches on a weekly basis form your husband... mtcheew. if she like she throw party, it is worth it

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by zudozz: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Estellar:
million kisses for this

But thats a fact.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigerian celebrities and nonsense celebration.
Berra carry ya cross yaself...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Eaugusta(f): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biggaboi:
I think she's celebrating freedom from domestic violence. Who knows what may have been the story now if she had stuck to the abusive husband. I don't support divorce or seperation but when it's a matter of life and death then please walk away. You have to live for your kids! cry
#StopDomesticViolence
So on point, when mature mind comment...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
What kind of a ridiculous celebration is this?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by onyokometer: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chai u people have changed how to ride bicycle and now it is with a dangerous style. Soon other women go join her. Chineke inokwa ya eeeeeh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by godofuck231: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to her Instagram page to appreciate God after her marriage crashed with her Ex-husband , Lanre Gentry .

Mercy Aigbe ended her relationship with her husband, Lanre Gentry after he brutally assaulted her.

The actress took to her page to share a photo with caption saying ....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhoRIf4FP04/?hl=en

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mercy-aigbe-celebrates-one-year-of-marriage-crash/
What a woose,failed wife,mother, and social butterfly, sore looser.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash by Biggaboi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Eaugusta:

So on point, when mature mind comment...
Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) / Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor / Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.