Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) (24762 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / See Bbc's Epic 'lifeless' Caption For President Buhari And Theresa May's Photo / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by juddy4life: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
;DI am very sure that this dullard and terrorist-in-chief gave this shit hole another round of" intercontinental " disgrace.
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by chynergy1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Baba sabi misguided utterances.
i just hope this time he will not promise to help UK fight
terrorism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Generalkaycee:
A president who has incited violence inspires citizens towards hate and violence..

Buhari is a terrorist. Buhari is BokoHoram

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
The Best Nigerian President.

May God Bless You Sir, As You Sojourn To Your 2nd Term.
have. A rethink . my two cent tho.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by NdiaraIGBO: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
The dullard is chasing rats while his house is on fire

Good gracious

May be the EAST is on fire! Pe le!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by ehinmowo: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Y can't black leaders see how sane people from developed countries behave?
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by CilicMarin: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
[s]
GasAndOilTheory:
alaye o kan tan ara e ni. Abanilayeje ohuni buhari at I awon to o ko sodi. Be truthful to yourself. maa je ki kobo kobo ti won San fun e yii e Lori. my two cent tho.
[/s]

Nkita rachaa gi ike ebe ahu.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by juddy4life: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
obyback:
This guy could have been good save for his handling of the herdsmen killings. He is too old to function properly as president, I still wonder why he wants a second term
This question should be directed to that ugly ,"frog eyed" man called Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by cooljo85: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Greatest naija people.....hmmmmmm....let's us think well oo before we enter their trap...hmmmm...I am suspecting a grand conspiracy here by the entire north ...we should not be fooled...The northerners want to hold on to power for a long time with their born to rule mentality and to also continue to be at the helm of the nation's affairs. They want to continue to milk us, forget all the anti-corruption noise by PMB, it is ceremonial. They are still looting and will not stop. Why do we have so much killings in the north despite having most of the security chiefs coming from there? Why do we have so much hunger in the land? Why do we have a battered economy with so much inflation? Why are things becoming worse instead of improving? I suspect the northerners may be behind all these so as to demarket PMB after he has almost spent a term (4 years) and then present another Northerner to the electorates. If eventually the new Northerner wins, after 4 years, he would seek for another term of 4 years making their entire tenure 12 years not minding the fact that they are the only tribe that had ruled this nation the most times. Me thinks , let PMB have his constitutional right of another term and leave that corridor of power. With this, no Northerner would smell that no 1 seat until all other regions have tasted power too. It should be rotated equally . just an opinion though

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by eddyslim(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
If you like meet Angel Micheal... Nigerians are sending you back to Daura come 2019... old f.ool
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
THE BRITISH HAD ALWAYS BEEN PART OF NIGERIA "S POLITICAL PROBLEM SINCE INDEPENDENCE and they pegged side by side tribes that differ in religion and other cultural trait under one country and then exploited this diversity to their own gains and advantage.

Funny enough the British government pretends as if they can assist government in Nigeria.

They ( British government ) are the one that is making the north unwillingly to accept the RESTRUCTURING OF THE NIGERIA FEDERATION.

Britain believe in double standard.

The same British talk and force SHELL to leave Warri even though the dutch still want to remain in the area.

I DO NOT LIKE THE BRITISH AND I DO NOT TRUST THEM. THE TIME NIGERIA IS WASTING TO COURT THE BRITISH COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER PRIORITIZE WITH THE CHINESE WITH A LOT OF CHINESE INVESTMENT.

IT IS HIGH TIME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GET MORE CLOSER TO THE CHINESE. These Chinese people are more sincere and sympathetic towards the growth and development of Africa than the British.

Please disregard the caution or warning from Mr Rex Tillerson ( former US Secretary of State that African government should beware of chinese investment in africa.

IT IS ALL PART OF THE CRAZY WESTERN PROPAGANDA AGAINST CHINESE SUPPORT FOR AFRICA' S GROWTH AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
This man nor get any better dress to wear ni? Before clicking the thread, I had predicted silently inside me the color and dress type he will wear sef grin

FriendNG:

Bashir Ahmad

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2090882607606032&id=100000529389569
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by Bethel001(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Are we talking abt meeting with President of West Germany, #istandwithbacktodauraproject
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by obrien2k(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

The president has good intentions but age is not on PMB's side.
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by AdesegunSanni89: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
igbodefender:
Cool. Buhari 2019, Igbo Presidency 2023.
YES Buhari will win 2019 but Igbo will never rule Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Lol. Are you into comedy? grin grin grin undecided cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by Bethel001(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Good to try ur popularity but I can advice this man to start from his ward.
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by AdesegunSanni89: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
eddyslim:
If you like meet Angel Micheal... Nigerians are sending you back to Daura come 2019... old f.ool
Don’t worry you and your likes can make all your noise on nairaland or other social media platforms, but we will do our own talking at the polling booth in 2019. PMB all the way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by AdesegunSanni89: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
igbodefender:
Lol. Are you into comedy? grin grin grin undecided cheesy grin
yes i’m Into comedy, that’s why I commented on your joke of 2023 Igbo presidency. MUMU.
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

May be the EAST is on fire! Pe le!

Should I show you the pictures of Abuja as of today

Where buhari security is busy butchering innocent Shiites
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by sapele914(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Oga carry go like Miranda,no vacancy at the Rock till 2023.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by Tmoyo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
kay5you:
Buhari the most useless Nigeria President ever!
really...what has your father done to be the most useful father in the world....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by sapele914(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
No shaking Vice President Osinbajo can fill the vacancy no problem after Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by AdesegunSanni89: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bethel001:
Good to try ur popularity but I can advice this man to start from his ward.
please name one living politician in Nigeria who is more popular than PMB. All you political learners shouting back to Daura. Who will you replace Baba with. No be by noise abeg. Go ask about Edogan of Turkey, he was hated more than Buhari but still won over 70% vote for re-election. Baba will win 75% votes in 2019. Una never sabi anything.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by sapele914(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
eddyslim:
You will see who the big Fool is come Feb 14th 2019,Whether the President of Nigeria or your useless lazy parents that could not provide for you.

You will see the might of The Hausa Fulani from the original Hausa emirate (Daura), what was done to Jonathan in 2015 is small talk,you Losers will never learn?But you know what the wise say "A Dog will always return to its vomit". Shepherd Dog with no tooth and soft bark.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by semyman: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
PDP said he was not on official assignment, PDP you suck. God forbid you ever again in our affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by Goodgate111(f): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:
Sowore
Sowore is not fit for a president, from his dressing to his words, to his hair style, summary of it, he can do better as a councillor in Lagos or Osun state, that we don't know who to trust with the seat does not make him a viable option.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by ProYouAdminsUK: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Don't gloat about the West disrespect of Buhari just because your hatred for him. Don't you realise disrespect for Buhari is really disrespect of Nigeria and Nigerians?
ehie:
why cant theresa may come to Nigeria and snap in aso rock? even bill gates abused Buhari to his face telling him, educate your people, invest in them.Theresa may is just being polite , taking selfie, you wont see it in any newspaer of importace there, because he is no longer important, rather he is a pariah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by keneck1: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
hamid6249:
I had respect for this dullard not until he was pushed to run for second term.....buhari must Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
any youth that support buhari come 2019 should be stone to death
kwakwakwakwakwakwa cry cry continue,you will swallow your rubbish kwakwakwakwakwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by keneck1: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:
I hope the British Prime minister is aware about the events surrounding the disappearance of Nnamdi KANU and the recent unwarranted killings of Shiite Muslims in Abuja today.
kwakwakwakwakwakwA she is not aware pls kindly report to her kwakwakwakwakwakwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by keneck1: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:
He wants a better hospital with better diapers to wear in London
diaper he wears and any other thing you want to say kwajwakwakwakwakwakwa haters go hang your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) by wakaman: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Jonathan share for buhari

Jonathan is in no contention with Buhari.
Wake Up this is 2018, Jonathan lost 3 years ago.

So all likes on this thread are ghost invalid votes!

Buhari is the present president.

Sai baba.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech / Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.