Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) (54325 Views)

Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Eye-popping Curves And Pert Derriere In Skimpy Bikini / Instagram Model Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color Goes Wrong (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Very vain being..she obviously did a breast implant and also a butt lift..it still wasn’t enough for her.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Now she is blind to see what she was looking for
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jehovah Lord i thank you for my Big Nose.

Even when you bless me way more than Mompha, i will not reconstruct my Nose. Because, you know why you moulded it Big.

Thank you Lord!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by i8sins(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Y
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I CAN ACTUALLY SPOT ONE OR TWO PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE.
LOOKING FOR FOCS TO HARVEST grin

They will find none!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
BEHOLD! THE FIELD
IN WHICH I GROW MY FVUCKS

LAY THINE EYES UPON IT!
THOU SHALL SEE IT IS BARREN!
grin

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
BEHOLD! THE FIELD

LAY THINE EYES UPON IT!
Thou art but a Savage in all thy glory....... grin grin
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by emeejinsm: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
God gave you good body and good eyes, and you upgraded , new version fails ,old version not available at the moment try again in your next life

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by kristmalachy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Das wot she deserves
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
If this is really true, I feel no pity for her angry
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Seun360(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Eye lashes slay queens should be next.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
shakara don end

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Blind man de find eye, this one go use e hand remove the one when God give am

2 Likes

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Thou art but a Savage in all thy glory....... grin grin
I thank thee!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Dammyrosky(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congratulation to you. You took your own money and bought blindness for yourself. I would have love to say ''this will serve as a lesson to others'' but what a pity many of them only have ears but will never hear talkless of listening.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
tobdee:
Make she thank God say na one eye... undecided
na too use goat eye replace am

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by saintol(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
That is what happened when one is not contented with or appreciate what one has. Ma bayi.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by iamdynamite(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
NA TOO MUCH JOY DEY KILL PERSON....HAPPY BLINDNESS PRETTY MODEL
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by laraemi(f): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mad woman
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Lucas10(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
shakara don end Abi my Brother
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Very good for her, when mind control is making people lust after being celebrities and famous.

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Snow02: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
I'd still smash

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
BEHOLD! THE FIELD

LAY THINE EYES UPON IT!

you are wicked....
As for the IG slay queen, her beauty concealed her lack of common sense; but then I recall: common sense is the least common of the senses
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

you are wicked....
As for the IG slay queen, her beauty concealed her lack of common sense; but then I recall: common sense is the least common of the senses
Hence the no Focs given to stupidity
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by campbelljosh(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin she wanted Light grey but was given red balls. The last pix though
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by shineeye1: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Behold the Slay Foool
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by drey076(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
maybe na chemical dem pour for her
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
God don catch this one. Next!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Temibabie(f): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
She's maaaad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) / LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.