Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,122 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" (31966 Views)

"You Sure Say Nurse No Separate Them, Couple Discover Shocking Resemblance Their / Video Of Bbnaija CeeC Crying After ignoring A Man That Was Checking Her Out. VID / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Kotodoctor: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guidette:
Looking for sympathy vote upandan and always playing the victim. Nonsense!!

Shey Efe was proving humble/'who I be' before he showed us his true nature... If this Cee C wins BBN, her shakara will even be worse than Efe's own.
Abeg vote for correct people like Miracle or Tobi.
A word is enough for the wise!

Go commot that garden weh you put for head o.
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by akum78: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hahahhaha ..

1 Like

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by enonche85(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
maklelemakukula:
Mumu ycee wey no sabi sing

Point of correction, he raps not sing.

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
I’ve never been a fan. Of her nor the show. But,
1. YCee that’s insensitive of you.
2. She’s a strong woman
3. I admire that strength
4. I Voted. Yes two votes tongue

The cool dude Miracle might win, but my vote goes to Cee-c cos it’s not easy to stand strong, even in the midst of temptation. smiley

Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Vikky014(f): 4:35am On Apr 17, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
I’ve never been a fan. Of her nor the show. But,
1. YCee that’s insensitive of you.
2. She’s a strong woman
3. I admire that strength
4. I Voted. Yes two votes tongue

The cool dude Miracle might win, but my vote goes to Cee-c cos it’s not easy to stand strong, even in the midst of temptation. smiley
when will voting end?
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by johnkey: 6:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Jubilancy:
Ycee mind ur business den u can release a hit song before month end
mumu nie
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Jubilancy(f): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2018
johnkey:
mumu nie

Who be this awareness creator? For where human beings dey talk lizard dey nod head
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by johnkey: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Jubilancy:

Who be this awareness creator? For where human beings dey talk lizard dey nod head
awareness creator? lizard? lol you are obviously senseless. no boobies, no hips, no ass, ugly face, you're definitely not in my league so I rest my case with you. ciao
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by Jubilancy(f): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2018
johnkey:
awareness creator? lizard? lol you are obviously senseless. no boobies, no hips, no ass, ugly face, you're definitely not in my league so I rest my case with you. ciao

And here I was thinking u have sense!
Re: Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Vikky014:
when will voting end?

Friday I think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media / Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson / Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.