Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore (22189 Views)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by MrMystrO(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
jaxxy:

We are too sentimental rather than objective

Nothing but the 100% Truth .

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by sowore2019: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Emycord:
NOW i know this man is insane. how can the senate go ? then its no longer a democracy but dictatorship. the senate is backed by the constitution. if it has to go its only by the suspending constitution. how can he lead a protest is he a tout? if he wants senate gone he can start now if it becomes popular then the people will call for ref. otherwise the most he can do is to try cut them down to size in terms of thier pay then we have real technocrats there not those who see it as business. pls tel sowore if your close to him that we need a new constitution not this current one. at the constitutional conference he can start to repair the damage

Go and learn man, search for the difference between Unicameral and Bicameral legislature, you yourself knows the Senate chamber is a drain on our resources, leaving the House of Rep which has representation from all the LG is better. Senegal did it and it is still functioning up to date. We brand of politics we are playing now is Revolutionary and not partisan as currently being played.

It will only be possible if you liberate yourself and Let us #TakeItBack We have the Numbers!, We have the knowledge!!

Let us #TakeItBack sowore2019

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by 2016v2017: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
vickthourh:
Na u sabi....who needs your apology
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by CSTR1003: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
SternProphet:

My friend there was massive rigging for PDP in Rivers and Anambra. Only God will deliver the idixt who believes that PDP will raise those votes again ever.
You guys should think ten miles ahead. Stop sentiments and face reality. APC is moving on with APGA and even elements in PDP in 2019.
And there was no massive rigging for buhari with millions of almajiri child voters that still voted in a recent Kano election.

You are funny. Very funny.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by CSTR1003: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:

Go and learn man, search for the difference between Unicameral and Bicameral legislature, you yourself knows the Senate chamber is a drain on our resources, leaving the House of Rep which has representation from all the LG is better. Senegal did it and it is still functioning up to date. We brand of politics we are playing now is Revolutionary and not partisan as currently being played.

It will only be possible if you liberate yourself and Let us #TakeItBack We have the Numbers!, We have the knowledge!!

Guy stop deceiving yourself.

The geo politics is against sowore. Yorubas already had their turn.

There are good people everywhere
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by ocelot2006(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Who gives a rat's bum about his apology? That was one of those responsible for ascendance of that disastrous calamity called Buhari. 'glad to see he has woken up though.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Emycord: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:

NUMBERS what numbers phone numbers or baba ijebu numbers

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by DonBenny77(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
For this he will never have my vote

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by emmasege: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
And someone tells me this one will make a good president.

You may not apologize for chasing out Jonathan but we deserve your apology for supporting Buhari.

And until you and Fela Durotoye apologize in this regard, I'll personally campaign against you despite the fact that you are my tribesman.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by GambaOsaka: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
ehissi:

Never ever raise that type of insult again..... angry

Sowore is not a candidate, he is simply candida (look it up in the dictionary), a special type of yeast infection that has succeeded in spreading this nonsense brown envelope journalism, - which 75% of all Nigerian bloggers have caught - that mislead over 15million Nigerias to invoke their PVC to bring in the bringer of the recession tide, destroyer of world economics and a special guest of honour of a UK Hospital as president.

Who erroneously thinks that such type of infection he is spreading qualifies him to vie for office, at a time when even his Local government area will not waste their PVC on such a precarious misadventure of a candida........ angry

Rubbish! Ewu Gambia.... angry

Chief dont get me wrong o, even if Sowore doesn't qualify to be Nigeria's president, that doesn't make him a nonentity as you claim.
In fact, everyone that contributed to sending the CLUELESS, SPINELESS and GUTLESS ZOOLOGIST back to otuoke should be celebrated. It could have been worse.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by obailala(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
MAKA ODINAMA NDI IMO
Obiareri?.. and you want us to vote for such a person? grin
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:
It must be rainylad's brother that asked that for that apology.

I'm surprised he wasn't mobbed.

Nigeria is yet to recover from the recession caused by Bastard Badluck Egbere Jonothing and some fool wants an apology.

Smh for foolish Nigerians.

Apology ko apolonius ni.

Awon werey.

Lol.. When did the recession start? Before or after GEJ?
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by sweetjohn(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore hás already lost With this comment
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

He is an Ijaw minority from Ondo and not Yoruba. If that makes any difference to you.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
sweetjohn:
sowore hás already lost With this comment

Watch the video. The title is a bit off message. He explained he was being fair and balanced. That his interests is not in candidates but Nigeria's progress. Jonathan is a good man who lacked proper understanding of the problems in Nigeria, so he was deceived and abused. Buhari too has his positives. His problem is his tribalism.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by CSTR1003: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
trillville:

He is an Ijaw minority from Ondo and not Yoruba. If that makes any difference to you.
It doesn't really.

There are good people elsewhere with no links to yorubaland that want the job too.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

It doesn't really.

There are good people elsewhere with no links to yorubaland that want the job too.

At the end of the day, as youths, we will have to join forces around the most popular youthful candidate if we are to remove Buhari. Personally, I want a different president. If it is Sowore, Great! If it is someone else Good! The point is that we do not reward failure and also we do not go along with the older generations plan to rule us forever.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
udemzy101:

Lol.. When did the recession start? Before or after GEJ?

I'm sure that's a question you can answer yourself. If you weren't born then at least I'm assuming you can use Google search.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Emycord:
LETS see buhari 's own now for 3years

Why are you guys so obsessed with Buhari?

Who told you I give a flying fvck about that incompetent fool?
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Captain8:
i beleive u dont have the idea of who born u, i cant beleive pple like u stil exist wen u cant even feed ur family i guest, clueless as ur president.

Lol. I'll be kinder to you than you deserve.

Beleive - believe

Guest - guess

Who born u - who gave birth to you.

Nothing to be ashamed of. We learn everyday.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
ihatesycophant:
I tired ooo. Some people are so shallow minded and forgetful. What happened today, ask them after six months, they've forgotten.
Buhari may not be an option in 2019 if we have alternative.

We do have an alternative in Sowore and definitely not Atiku.

Let's kick out Buhari come 2019.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by CSTR1003: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
trillville:

At the end of the day, as youths, we will have to join forces around the most popular youthful candidate if we are to remove Buhari. Personally, I want a different president. If it is Sowore, Great! If it is someone else Good! The point is that we do not reward failure and also we do not go along with the older generations plan to rule us forever.
Well, at the end of the day I only have one vote .

I can't stop sowore from becoming President if he is destined for it.

Personally, I would have preferred fela durotoye. He seems like a brilliant young chap who understands the concept of national acceleration, which is what Nigeria needs right now.

We need to accelerate. Our population is growing at a pace where buhari change and Jonathan's transformation cannot even make a dent.

We need to activate various sectors of the economy at the same time, instead of all these agricultural initiative today, automotive tommorow and all that crap.

Nigeria need to be a crude oil giant, a cocoa processong behemoth ,a Rubber processing leader, a leader in iron,e.t.c and a service economy at the same time.
That is the only way we can generate enough wealth to fund the kind of development we need.

We need to accelerate. Only fela durotoye has given me what I need.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Lol. For you guys there just isn't any other way to look at life than through the narrow and parochial view of tribalism.

How many Igbos do you see coming out to contest anyway?

How many of them get mind like Sowore?

This isn't about tribe or ethnicity or even religion.

This is about who is fit.

If my dog can rule Nigeria successfully, I'll vote for it.

You guys need to stop all these myopic way of thinking.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=CSTR1003 post=66767886]

Your sowore is a mere brown envelope Journalist .

I guess you were the one delivering the brown envelope to his doorstep.

I won't be surprised if you are Yoruba. They think backward especially when an afonja is involved.

And I won't be surprised if you are Igbo. Those people can never think straight even if their lives depended on it in matters concerning the Yorubas.

Your sowore will never get into the seat of power. People including the east would rather vote buhari if that is what it takes .

Lol. I know you very well on this forum. You led the Igbo noisemakers right during the last election. Your mantra was Jonathan till 2019.

Eventually you realized that your 5% votes in the East didn't count for anything.

Don't worry. Me, I know say na only mouth you get. And chest for chest-beating.

We will let you realize in the next elections that you might as well relocate to Israel for all the difference your vote will make come 2019.

Anything I think sowore is trending because PDP have not produced a Candidate yet.
When they do, the whole sowore mess will fade away

We know you guys love criminals and criminality. That's why most of you will die for Jonathan and his merry band of looters.

That's why you will always support Igbo politicians who have stolen the wealth of the masses.

That's why you guys are in love with people like Fayose, Dino Melaye, Saraki and other legislooters.

We know that the values you have and were brought up with include money money and money.

For you every other thing fades into oblivion.

SHAME!
SHAME!!
SHAME!!!

You can vote for Buhari if you like.

That's your own headache.

He is going back to Daura come 2019, insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
trillville:

Stop that nonsense bro. He is full blooded Yoruba.

Can you tell me the meaning of his names

Omoyele, Sowore?

Decode his name and realize your mistake.

We don't need to appeal to the Igbos using that lie.

If they like let them vote for him, if they like let them vote for Atiku.

When the looters drive the ship of Nigeria aground then we will see who will suffer the most loss.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Well, at the end of the day I only have one vote .

I can't stop sowore from becoming President if he is destined for it.

Personally, I would have preferred fela durotoye. He seems like a brilliant young chap who understands the concept of national acceleration, which is what Nigeria needs right now.

We need to accelerate. Our population is growing at a pace where buhari change and Jonathan's transformation cannot even make a dent.

We need to activate various sectors of the economy at the same time, instead of all these agricultural initiative today, automotive tommorow and all that crap.

Nigeria need to be a crude oil giant, a cocoa processong behemoth ,a Rubber processing leader, a leader in iron,e.t.c and a service economy at the same time.
That is the only way we can generate enough wealth to fund the kind of development we need.

We need to accelerate. Only fela durotoye has given me what I need.

Wow! Quite a passionate view. I like Durotoye too, although I am just hearing this acceleration idea for the first time. Where does Durotoye plan on getting funds for his program? Is he going to raise taxes on the rich, is he going to restructure the MDA'S removing duplication of jobs or is he going to depend on (phantom) foreign investors like this Government's ERGP or Jonathan's transformation agenda.

Maybe he assumes plugging the corruption loopholes will be enough to raise funds as Buhari naively believed.

With a GDP of about 400 billion dollars, government's budget should be between 40 billion and 80 billion dollars annually and not the current 24 billion dollars (8 trillion naira).

To be honest, I would love Sowore2019 to address this important question if he can too.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Jonathan got 10 million to buhari 12 million. Only 5% of our votes went to buhari. 95% went to Jonathan which was why he did not lose disgracefully.

If you think that is small, then you dont know politics.

No politician will ever get the unprecedented support buhari got in 2015 ever again. Not even buhari will in 2019 .

So he is going to need that 5% and he will not get it.

Bloody illiterate.

See crass illiterate calling someone else an illiterate.

Talking as if he is the one commandeering the votes from the east.

Like as if he can deliver his ward for any candidate.

Adete. Will you get your filthy ass off my mentions ojare and lemme see road.

Go and vote for your beloved PDP.

After all you guys love being third class citizens.

Even if an Igbo candidate comes out I know you won't vote for him.

We know you guys are after easy money that the Jonathan administration provided lazy guys like you who didn't mind kissing his ass just to get by.

Go ahead and vote and lets see how your votes will count.

So it was only Igbos that voted for Jonathan.

Better demand for a refund of your school fees from your primary and secondary schools. Iranu.

You think you're talking to your younger brother ba?

95% of your votes didn't bring Jonathan in despite being an incumbent. I'm waiting to see how you will do it.

You guys always back where every other reasonable person is facing.

I just tire for una.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Captain8(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Beleive - believe
Guest - guess
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by CSTR1003: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
trillville:

Wow! Quite a passionate view. I like Durotoye too, although I am just hearing this acceleration idea for the first time. Where does Durotoye plan on getting funds for his program? Is he going to raise taxes on the rich, is he going to restructure the MDA'S removing duplication of jobs or is he going to depend on (phantom) foreign investors like this Government's ERGP or Jonathan's transformation agenda.

Maybe he assumes plugging the corruption loopholes will be enough to raise funds as Buhari naively believed.

With a GDP of about 400 billion dollars, government's budget should be between 40 billion and 80 billion dollars annually and not the current 24 billion dollars (8 trillion naira).

To be honest, I would love Sowore2019 to address this important question if he can too.

The amount of billions wasted on poor projects and politicking is enough to get things started.

You don't need infinite sums to activate rubber and cocoa processing plants or create functioning refineries and fertilizer plants where our gas would be utilised instead of being flared away.

What we need is a solid policy framework that is flexible, brilliant and rewarding to both investors and the Nigerian people.

Infact investors would do most of the work. The govt need to just create a binding policy framework and make it worthwhile for investors.

If the govt creates a solid framework, incentivize the Rubber industry for example, in terms of taxes, grants and monopolies, foreign and local investors will flood in to develop that sector for us. And such can be replicated in many sectors at the same time.

So the major hindrance to activating our economy is not funds but smart leadership.

Get the leadership and policy framework right and investors will jump in and do the rest of the work.

South Africans have a GDP/capital of 10000 dollars compared to our 2000 dollars because they have multiple national revenue streams working at the same time.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Stop that nonsense bro. He is full blooded Yoruba.

Can you tell me the meaning of his names

Omoyele, Sowore?

Decode his name and realize your mistake.

We don't need to appeal to the Igbos using that lie.

If they like let them vote for him, if they like let them vote for Atiku.

When the looters drive the ship of Nigeria aground then we will see who will suffer the most loss.

https://www.nairaland.com/2686015/omoyele-soworethe-founder-sahara-reporters#39289691

baby124:

His mother is Yoruba and father Ondo Ijaw. The tribal marks are probably his mother's doing.

I saw this on Nairaland a few years ago. I guess baby124 may have posted false information and I just believed her.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by CSTR1003: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
It is on record that billions of dollars of foreign investment that was supposed to come into the oil sectors is not yet flowing in because of the delay in passing of the PIB bill for a very long time.

That scenario is replicated in Every sector.

Policy handicap.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Captain8(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Beleive - believe

Guest - guess

God diz guy idiot na, wen i enter into nairaland i saw different lifestyle including typing pattern, if i can recalled my memory, people spelling inclucion, diferent, they 4 their, gues, bon 4 born, distroyed, chair, jux, even names ihenaco, algetia, and was stil understand by NLs. Wen i initially said u need help and u think i dont love u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi / Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.