Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend (37207 Views)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Berrylite: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by agbonkamen(f): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Forgive her and give her the cut off ear to cook better egusi soup for reconciliation grin
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Kaxmytex(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:
Jehovah
Mimo
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Fadiga24(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Why are women killing men
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by crafteck(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Next time na ur head, maybe you will divorce her then

Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by kereman1: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
One word for the woman. Mine is delilah. Add urs
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by pressto91: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by DonMoga(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
GOD, THOSE TEETH WERE CREATED NOT FOR THIS PURPOSE. CAUSE TWO FRONT TEETH TO BE REMOVE FOR SAFETY MEASURES. IS NOT A PRAYER, IS A WISH.[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]

Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Donopsiano(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
forgive her bro.....
i can imagine the next headline....'Man who got his ear chopped off has been finally killed by his wife'

leeme go and fry sperm
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
You are lucky she no bite off your d!ck. Babes like this if you give them ur pingolo to suck they might just bite off the cap in anger.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by aalangel(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
diasporaman:
According to a Facebook user, a man’s ear, Pierre Paul has been chopped off by his wife over text message which his ex- girl friend sent to him. However, the man is asking if he should divorce the wife or forgive her.

https://diasporareporters.com/mans-ear-chopped-off-wife-text-message-ex-girlfriend/

And he's posing with the ear? It's not paining him?
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Fitnessman(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Enh Enh
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Kaxmytex(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mr man, Simple instruction, u no hear..

The woman has warned you times without number she doesn't want to share her husband with anyone else but u no hear..

What she did was just an hardware upgrade to your listening unit..
Hope u go hear word now
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by emperormossad(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:
Jehovah!

The wife must be a descendant who Simon Peter who sliced a soldier's ear. Clean cut! Damn!

grin grin grin
But why is domestic violence perpetrated by women on the increase?
Any clue?
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Countersam(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
mumureloaded:
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] observing this trajectory in the phenomenon and occurrence in this particular century one has to study psychological, physically, spiritually( in church, mosque and herbalist) and I scientifically before getting married.

As for me before getting married I will have to conduct my researches, when I say researches i mean from different field of study, four sociology PhD holder to study her social life, ten PhD holder of psychology, you all know what they will do and the project will take three years. after that I will need to visit 2 Church, 3 mosque and 35 shrine to affirm our comparability from the GOD/gods.

although the project will be completed within period of 10 years(my estimate and it may go beyond this due to one or two circumstances). I'm still saving for the project. please NL I will need $2 million for this project. you can help me with anything you have my account number is 3032011900 Skye bank. thanks

La text la ear chop,
La bleep la die.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Donopsiano(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jesu Kristi.....
Kaxmytex:

Mimo
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by xynerise: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Shiiit! grin
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Slurity(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Now she is sorry but next, you will be sorry
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Larben: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
If you had told us what she use to cut your ear you would have received a better advice, in the mean time be more careful with your dick when she is within reach, because i see your dick dangling from her mouth in an awkward manner. I don talk my own...
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Emotionss: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Me I will definitely divorce.
Today na him ear tomorrow fit be him life
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by millomaniac: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:
Jehovah!

The wife must be a descendant of Simon Peter who sliced a soldier's ear. Clean cut! Damn!

This one got me. lol grin grin grin
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Same thing should be done to her
so that things will be Man 0 0 Wife
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by cr7lomo: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
She's apologising cos she missed her target...her target is actually ur head...and she wud b precise next time
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by smyo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Next time na your prick she go cut trowey
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by KENNSAMMY(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin thank God she didnt chop it all off.
at least u go manage the small wehn remain de hear word nexttime.

grin what to tell friends and family though.

4give her, but ur balls might be the next grin
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by IamAirforce1: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
This guy is a fool, he still wants to forgive her

Next will be your head
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Redxy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Solution: chop off her own ear and u guyz shud nw face lyf with one ear
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by skyblue4real(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
How I wish I will meet this man face to face....
Beware of your wife for now.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by seangy4konji: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
If she had missed that ear and sliced that vein underneath your ear then you would have been dining with your ancestors now and one dirty rascal would be giving her doggy now under the mango tree then maybe you would know say death weh flash you,na credit hin no get...

You niggas go still enter quilox or oniru drink beer and be merry when she kill u finish over ordinary text message.

Run.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by isybeke(f): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haaaa! Wives are no longer smiling these days oooo,,,, buh you sef why is your ex girlfriend still sending you text ehhhhnnnn Mr married man respect your wife and marriage
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by 9jasmart(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
guy hope ur head won't b next cos ur blood already sampled
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by boyjo: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haba! But
-the two men are not the same!
-the slice on the ear is not proportionate to the one on the bed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.