Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" (46223 Views)

When Jayz And Beyonce Visited Nigeria, See Drinks That Were Offered To Them / Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page / Uncle Mark Angel joins the beard gang as fans react (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by ariesbull: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Igbos ....I give it to them...they are enigmatic

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by miqos02(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wow
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by loadedvibes: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
You lied
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Emycord: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
THEY should go on thats how satan got the title "father of all lies"

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Pat081: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biggest lie n April fool don pass now 1⁴⁴million naira hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by campbelljosh(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Only if this is true...any organization who wishes to offer a whooping 144naira for your pages has calculated he would make Triple of that money in few time. Business men would entice you with big money so as to take your future billions worths investment from you. When fbk bought whatsapp now see how amassing whatsapp has transformed to and the money mark would have realized from whatsapp now. So be wise!

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Pat081: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biggest lie n April fool don pass now 1⁴⁴million naira hmmmmmmmmmm .....tell us another lie please
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Timagex(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
StylesX:
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed
hello sire... I'm interested
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
I smell lies
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by AiiVee(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
why wont you sell it Baba...people who you said are getting laughs arent paying you nada for that yet you dont want to get money from the other source. no be say na only for Facebook dem sabi you.
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by RSVP: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Some pple are ready to sell off their school certificates for just a million # and you turned down big offer to sell off ur fb page for a reasonable amount.

You think ur "fans" really care so much about you?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
lol anyone can cook up this lie just to create news for people to talk about. face book pages are now useless and aren't what they used to be eversince mark zuckerberg changed the face book algorithm. if you like have a page with 4million likes you will be shocked to see its only about 200 likes you will get per post. face book group is the way forward now

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
campbelljosh:
Only if this is true...any organization who wishes to offer a whooping 144naira for your pages has calculated he would make Triple of that money in few time. Business men would entice you with big money so as to take your future billions worths investment from you. When fbk bought whatsapp now see how amassing whatsapp has transformed to and the money mark would have realized from whatsapp now. So be wise!
in this day and age no one can profit from a face book page without paying for face book ads.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
timwudz:
I smell lies

They probably make at least $10,000 monthly so know the value of their YouTube channel
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by limitless777(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
9jaown:
APC sold there twitter handle for $20

SAVAGE!

Y U WICKED like this.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lies mhen grin that is you saw $400k and you turned it down? Money that you can use to open another page over and over and still remain rich.. Ole
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Tonimagnificent: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
360metrosports:
Popular comic actors, Emmanuella and Mark Angel, said a company once offered to buy their Facebook Page for $400,000.

According to Mark Angel, the money when converted to Naira was worth over N100 million (N144m) as at the time he got the offer. However, a WuzupNaija conversion showed that the money was worth N144,000,0360.00

Mark Angel said he declined the offer because it’s not all about money adding that “money cannot buy what we do”.

He further stressed that “you can sell it and start again but there are people who can only get a laugh through that channel and by selling it, you will deny them that chance”.

“Recently, a company wanted to buy out our Facebook page. I thought it as a scam but this company is well known and they offered us $400,000 when I converted it to Naira, it was more than N100million (N144m). My first thought was ‘guys lets sell it.’

“But we can’t sell it because it’s not all about money. Money cannot buy what we do. If you think about it, you can sell it and start again but there are people who can only get a laugh through that channel and by selling it, you will deny them that chance,” Mark Angel said.

He made this revelation in an exclusive interview with Naija.ng.

Mark Angel also said there skit had prevented an African president from taking a rash decision that would have affected his country.

“There was an African president who told us we saved him from taking a rash decision that would have affected his country. We were invited for dinner and we did not know why we were invited until he shared his testimony with us, Mark Angel said”.

Talking about why they shot their videos in Port Harcourt. He said,

“To work in Lagos is very hard. If you want to start shooting, agbero’s will come and start demanding outrageous sums of money from you. There was a time we were asked to pay N170, 000 settling these touts before we were allowed to shoot. That’s why we shoot in PH and market our skits in Lagos”.

However, seven-year-old Emmanuela who became famous for her hilarious roles in the Mark Angel series said she wants to be a make-up artiste

She said,

“I want to be a makeup artiste in future. Because I want to beautify people’s face. I also want to be a dancer”.

http://www.metronaija.ng/we-were-offered-n144-million-for-our-facebook-page-comedian-mark-angel/

this is a total lie. Facebook page 4 such amount d moment sum pple becomes popular dey start telling lies because they feel they are role models nd anything said by dem would b accepted by our foolish country men.
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Aragon: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
To everyone saying he should have sold the Page, here is something you might be forgetting...

01. For him to Reject that Money means he might have much more than that... Think about their Youtube Channel
02. They are not just a Nigerian brand anymore but an African Brand that is even catching the eyes of the world
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ok, trust me this is not coming from a place of hate...I love that they are making money because, if it ain't making money it ain't making sense right?
But I really don't find them funny. I find Speed Darlington the antenna baba, irregular speedometer funny as Bleep and he ain't even trying. But what do I know perhaps it's my sense of humor that is skewed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by TheKingIsHere: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
He better sell it before it's late
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by RexTramadol1: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Omoye az walked unclad into the market.

village pipu, wehdon o
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by orijintv(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
chivera018:
what is the need for lying na ? Half of that money will buy linda ikeji blog and even buy nairaland sef...

What is this one saying? LIB and Nairaland are both worth billions of Naira, Especially LIB.
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by philemonokukwe: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
send Mifi or Free to 131
3Gb will be given for 30 Days.
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by MENTORCH(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Very big lie, what will the company gain by buying your page. Even dr dre as big as he was he still sold part of the beats by dre to Apple.
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Nigga, take the money tongue

Don't wait for Nigerians, just get ur paper, Nigerians'll follow you into any shithole when they smell the dollar.

He can Jack the price up to 2 million dollars n later settle for 1.5 million dollars.

I will sell my self to slavery if they give me 1 million dollars. This guy can re-do this again.
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Seahawk: 3:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Very funny
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Zeromoney(m): 4:04am On Apr 17, 2018
All the people screaming sell it, una no fit be billionaires o!
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by crackhouse(m): 4:06am On Apr 17, 2018
deavicky:
I didn't know this is real, someone had wanted to buy my face for 5k I said he should bring the money since than I never see am.
lol. Abi?
Mark angel for tell the guy make him bring money let's see whether him for bring am
Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 17, 2018
orijintv:

What is this one saying? LIB and Nairaland are both worth billions of Naira, Especially LIB.
i know just exaggerating

3 Likes

Re: Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" by Ceenacks(m): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2018
mark marker markest. ok thats a good one. stay on the job. buy your buyer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine / Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.