Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police (63717 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by bedspread: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2018
[s]
yeyerolling:
oga buhari must complete his tenure. Leave matter for mathais. Na atiku beta
[/s]
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Forming another govt inside another govt. is took bad

1 Like

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by bedspread: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2018
U de hospital but u sabi tweet /chats right Welldone
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by vertueptime: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Where are the explosives,? U mean stones, to slap u de hungry me
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by BYSAlhadi(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2018
The stubbornness of Buhari is always increasing. The curt of Justice has already passed a verdict to set their spiritual leader free but you didn't. You make the whole world to downgrade our dear country because of Buhari's stupidity. This is not a military rule where he can do anything he like. You don't follow the cardinals laws of our dear country, how can you expect your subjects to abide by such rules? Buhari is a shame to the entire world take it or not.
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by akum78: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Na naija we dey ooo
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by jacyhelen(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Platony:
Jst tk a moment and see hw deep dis country is becoming a shithole ever since Buhari took over. D crime rate n tribal clashes including BH has skyrocketted. Wat of Power?? Mehnn, we're in a deep s**t trust me. Me, am nt PDP or APC,...am jst a Nigerian. Buhari & APC's govt is d worst experienced av had ever since i ws born. I am not forcing anyone one who 2 vote or who not 2 vote, my own is.....Use ur brain n think properly if Buhari's continuation wil do us any good. 2019 is jst around d corner, use ur head!!

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Platony:
Jst tk a moment and see hw deep dis country is becoming a shithole ever since Buhari took over. D crime rate n tribal clashes including BH has skyrocketted. Wat of Power?? Mehnn, we're in a deep s**t trust me. Me, am nt PDP or APC,...am jst a Nigerian. Buhari & APC's govt is d worst experienced av had ever since i ws born. I am not forcing anyone one who 2 vote or who not 2 vote, my own is.....Use ur brain n think properly if Buhari's continuation wil do us any good. 2019 is jst around d corner, use ur head!!

I agree bro it's so saddening we have allowed ourselves sink into this mess

I. On the other hand believe that Atiku can fix all this

Let's face it he is a progressive

1 Like

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2018
This is what Islam does to a group of people, it makes you see others as totally alien and different from you, it is a spiritual cult that would oneday rip the Yoruba nation apart, because once you join, it becomes us against them whether you like it or not, since muslims started to be governors of states in Yorubaland, the standards have dropped, especially in Education, it's not a coincidence, the trend repeats itself in EVERY majority muslim region in Africa, Northern Nigeria, Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso, Djibouti, Niger, Senegal etc one thing they all have in common is lack of educational infrastructure, Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain sponsor terrorists yet these countries are filled with Europeans and western styled universities, black muslims and their stupidity is going to be the death of us all!
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by askorlogy: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
jacyhelen:

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,[s]so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!![/s]
Proverbs 18:21-23, There is power of life and death in the tongue. Is that what you really want

Proverbs 18:21-23 New International Version (NIV)

The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.

He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.

The poor plead for mercy,
but the rich answer harshly.
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by bellonaija: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
The Governor of Ekiti State, AyodeIe Fayose has attacked President Muhammadu Buhari for enjoying in London while Fulani herdsmen were killing innocent Nigerians in Benue State.

Recall that the president left Nigeria last Monday for the UK where he had held discussions on Nigeria – British relations with Prime Minister, Theresa May.
While in London, Buhari had pledged that the killings in some parts of Nigeria would soon come to an end.
He said his administration was finding lasting solutions to the menace.....Read more @ http://bellonaija.com/article/buhari-enjoying-in-london-while-herdsmen-are-killing-nigerians-fayose/

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.