Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala (8250 Views)

Ikpeazu Approves Payment Of Four Months Salaries To Abia Polytechnic Staff / ASUU Strike Protest Rocks UNIBEN (Video, Photos) / 'End ASUU Strike' Protest Rocks Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by fergie001: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Super1759
movetoca
lastempero

Listen and listen real good,
Once TA Orji is better than you,forget it...you are good-for-nothing..

Ikpeazu was a lecturer,a HOD...went on ceaseless strikes with ASUU
Today,he is Gov...11months
I wan put head there last year,somebody advised me to bind the demon that made me think about it...

Don't mind that ape quoting all of you,like Buhari supporters,like him...

kingkakaone,oya come...take time
No follow me drag comatose state again ooo,...oya see nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by nwadiuko1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
movetoca:

Ngwa people mumu o. How can you support that ape looking piece of sh!t because he is from your side. No wonder that state is in such a mess because of people like you. Ndiara
so ur father wey wise allowed mumu man ro rule him?.......na bad belle go kill una...una never see anything...... ngwaman will still rule you when it gets to the turn of Abia central so get ready to kill your self asu anwuru
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by adamsy5111(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
make the government should look into the matter naaaaah nawaaaawooo
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by movetoca: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
fergie001:
Super1759
movetoca
lastempero

I wan put head there last year,somebody advised me to bind the demon that made me think about it...

Thank you Sir for saying the truth. I blame orji uzor kalu for everything. If that imbec!le didn't make T.A orji governor, I wonder how that ape ikpeback would've won even councillor ship post.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by movetoca: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
nwadiuko1:
so ur father wey wise allowed mumu man ro rule him?.......na bad belle go kill una...una never see anything...... ngwaman will still rule you when it gets to the turn of Abia central so get ready to kill your self asu anwuru
Small rat. I'm from Rivers but my mum is from Abia state and I hardly visit that state. So you and your monkey brother (Ikpeback) can kiss my a$$. Smelling nkpi
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by nwadiuko1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
movetoca:

Small rat. I'm from Rivers but my mum is from Abia state and I hardly visit that state. So you and your monkey brother (Ikpeback) can kiss my a$$. Smelling nkpi
Big rat,so shut the f.uck up and don't meddle with what you know nothing about asshole......mind your monkey dad

1 Like

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by movetoca: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2018
nwadiuko1:
Big rat,so shut the f.uck up and don't meddle with what you know nothing about asshole......mind your monkey dad
Okay another Ngwa imbec!le ape.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by reechest: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Ikpeazu is a colossal failure... Leadership qualities are far from him.. God save Abia State... A lot of obscene things to be talked about in the state.. The state is in a state of doldrums...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by Lonergem: 1:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop....
Imagine Wat dis staff will be passing through and now they will disrupt the academic calendar and extort student for living....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by iamtardey: 2:11am On Apr 17, 2018
11 what!

this poo hole is a joke.

they should stop protesting and go and find something beta than gvmnt sh*t to do with dia life jor..

una think say dem care about una abi? Eepe nibe walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by lejncoyvgfs: 3:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Cardinals variety Machines for 'Facebook Watch'

Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys This morning Big Category Softball debuted it has the initially digital-only country's regular-season recreation over the air which includes a matchup regarding the Phillies plus Mets during Citi Arena, airing survive in the country completely for Twitter Look at. MLB plus Facebook's venture goes on Sunday which has an afternoon matchup regarding the Machines plus Cardinals around Street. Brandon Brooks Jerseys Louis, another with 26 internet streaming broadcasts booked to get 2018. Admirers might pick up a 1: 15 w. t. ET (12: 15 w. t. area time frame) matchup by way of lugging within Twitter Watch's MLB survive website from them handsets, medicine, good Tv and also alternative internet streaming systems. MLB Multi-level is going to manufacture the adventure by using play-by-play dude Scott Bruan, experts John Plesac -- who seem to frequency for any Machines out of 1986-92 -- plus Person Magrane plus in-game media reporter Hanna Yates. Ways to look at for mobile phone plus desktop1. Chance Warmack Jerseys Find "MLB Live" for Facebook2.

Philadelphia Eagles Wednesday's matchup for Twitter Look at is a finale on the three-game placed during Busch Ground. A Cardinals acquired the earliest set amongst all these category equals, consuming not one but two with some activities during Burns Store this morning. A Machines obtained nonetheless to call your beginner for any recreation as of Thursday afternoon, nonetheless right-hander is going to toe of the foot a rubberized to get Street. Louis. Chuck Bednarik Jerseys A experienced person hurler hauled with the hamstring pain this past due her year or so debut, nonetheless lagged by using receive plus velocity challenges while in the Cardinals' dwelling opener This. Your dog held up just simply 3 2/3 innings, giving up some flows for three traffic plus three strolling while in the 3-1 great loss to your D-backs. Darren Sproles Jerseys Either organizations currently have innovative facial looks joining a merge in this set.

NFL Jerseys A Brewers' were recalled outfielder, a club's a MLB Pipeline, out of Triple-A Co Springs for Thursday to restore seriously injured outfielder is left-handed baseball bat. They've an example of exclusively not one but two 80-grade fists above 31 Potential clients prospect lists next to a Angels', although the offseason innovations with Yelich plus placed the pup out of Milwaukee's Initial Working day roster. Harold Carmichael Jerseys A Cardinals, scenario, is going to desired a short while ago procured right-hander to your backside ending of their total bullpen. For Thursday, people were recalled The netherlands out of Training Your Leading-edge Claws Shore, when your dog frequency around not one but two activities around groundwork to get her Cardinals debut. Herman Edwards Jerseys A three-time All-Star, who seem to ok'd your one-year option April 31, kept 41 activities for any Rockies around 2017, tying a Dodgers' for any NL head.
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by brexit: 4:18am On Apr 17, 2018
We should totally blame vanguard newspapers that deceitfully gave him best governor award 2017,they have lost investigative journalism.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by Alexis93: 5:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Unemployment is high
The rate at which people lose their jobs is also high.

Yet when someone is trying to help you get a better job, you frown at it.
For all those who are still job hunting in Lagos and beyond, call +2349022058821
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by LadyExcellency: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2018
fergie001:
Super1759
movetoca
lastempero

When you don't have enough information to criticize the government of Abia State pertaining to this issue, keep shut.

Read the piece below to understand what the institution is wallowing in, worst than bankruptcy

The Abia State government has finally reacted to the sack of 500 staff of the Abia State Polytechnic, Aba, tagging it a ‘Sanitization for greater efficiency’.

It will be recalled that the management of Abia Poly has temporally disengaged about 500 academic and non-academic members of staff of the institution.

This is following a report by a committee set up by the Abia State Government to investigate their certificates, ages and the authenticity of their employment.

It was learnt that the names of the affected workers were on Monday removed from the payroll of the school on the orders of the management.

Reacting over the report, the state government, in a statement through the commissioner for Information, John Okiyi Kalu, said it had not received any information that the institution has sacked any of its workers.

He said; Our attention has been drawn to media reports alleging that Abia State Government sacked more than 500 workers of Abia State Polytechnic (Abiapoly) Aba on Friday January 12th, 2018 and we wish to state as follows:

1. While Abia state government is aware of ongoing efforts by the management of Abiapoly to sanitize the institution and reposition it for greater operational efficiency, the institution operates as an independent parastatal.

2. Information available to us indicate that as at today, 13th January, 2018, no worker of the institution has received disengagement notice of any kind. It is therefore false to state that any staff of the institution has been sacked or disengaged as a result of the ongoing operational review.

3. We are aware that the management of the institution have been investigating sundry issues bothering on presentation of forged or fake certificates, falsification of age, overstaffing of some units, presentation of first leaving certificates that indicate that the holder already had the certificate at age 3-9, which is naturally impossible, as well as the employment of unqualified teaching and non teaching staff.

4. Abia state government supports any fair, legal and equitable measure taken by the management of the institution to sanitize the institution and re-position it to be able to deliver better quality graduates, pay workers as at when due and wean itself of operational dependence on government financial support for survival.

5. When the current government came on board, we liquidated a N2b loan taken by the institution at commercial rates after the Board and management of the institution promised that relieving it of the loan burden and its associated high interest rate will ensure the school run smoothly with internally generated revenue from students school fees and other sources.

6. Even after removing the burden of the debilitating loan from the institution, the government continued to support the payment of workers wages with monthly subventions of N90m in addition to school fees collected by the institution. It is important to note that as a parastatal established under law, Abiapoly does not remit any portion of its internally generated revenue to the state government and the government is not responsible for the payment of the workers of the institution, but instead pays subventions to the school to cushion revenue inflow shortfalls.

7. The government expects that with sanitization and restructuring of the institution it will cease to be the drainpipe and cesspool of corruption that has stunted its growth into a first class institution worthy of the number one education state in Nigeria.

8. Abia State Government also expect that where the ongoing reviews throw up issues bothering on crimes, the management of the institution will not hesitate to hand over suspects to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.

9. It is instructive to note that following the sanitization of Abia State University Uturu, by the current management, the institution is up to date with workers salary even when subventions from the state is delayed.

10. Abia State Government is aware of attempts by unscrupulous politicians and their satellites masquerading as labor leaders to politicize the management review to score cheap political points. As a responsible government, we will resist such attempts in the interest of the people of Abia State and also ensure that no innocent person is unjustly affected by the ongoing internal review.

11. We therefore call on genuine staff and students of the institution to go about their normal duties and avoid being used by those who by their past actions and inactions brought the institution to its current state.

12. Our expectation is that the reviews and measures being contemplated by the management of Abia poly will ultimately lead to regular payment of workers wages and excellence in academic activities.

https://abacityblog.com/2018/01/sack-500-abia-poly-staff-sanitization-greater-efficiency-abia-govt.html

1 Like

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by lastempero: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2018
nwadiuko1:
will you shut up there, who is competent? Alex otti that mismanaged and looted Abia state FAAC account with TA orji?

anyway if you are pained that an Ngwa man is the governor and doing well......you have a lot of pains coming...he will rule till 2023

Otti looted abia state fund with ur father as governor,mumu ngwa man with fish brain at least if not 100 percent of abia poly staffs are ngwa una never start to protest and I hope ur father n mother is among the protesters.absuth own is in the pipeline too.mediocres angryna u and ur folks that stays in abia dey suffer d dirty abia state because I don't reside there.
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by movetoca: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2018
LadyExcellency:

When you don't have enough information to criticize the government of Abia State pertaining to this issue, keep shut.

Read the piece below to understand what the institution is wallowing in, worst than bankruptcy

https://abacityblog.com/2018/01/sack-500-abia-poly-staff-sanitization-greater-efficiency-abia-govt.html
How about primary/secondary school teachers and other civil servants in that state. Why is the state government owing them over 4 months salaries?. Abeg forget excuses and call that man exactly what he is which is a disappointment. Later everybody will be blaming PMB when their useless Governors cannot even pay salaries upon all the bail out funds. If you people like go ahead and vote that ape again. Next time will be a bigger disaster.
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by Dubrable: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Is quite unfortunate
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by EarthXmetahuman: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2018
They should sell entire south east ro Cameroon.
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by nwadiuko1(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2018
lastempero:

Otti looted abia state fund with ur father as governor,mumu ngwa man with fish brain at least if not 100 percent of abia poly staffs are ngwa una never start to protest and I hope ur father n mother is among the protesters.absuth own is in the pipeline too.mediocres angryna u and ur folks that stays in abia dey suffer d dirty abia state because I don't reside there.
in oshiomole's voice ......go and die. see "painment"
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by nwadiuko1(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2018
movetoca:
Okay another Ngwa imbec!le ape.
tell that to your father....asu anwuru
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by nwadiuko1(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2018
LadyExcellency:

how can you possibly waste your time to give information to that imbecilic fool? a fool whose only line of attack is......."he is an Ngwa man" "Ngwa people make up 90% of Abia poly staff"
the idiot who doesnt even know the history of Abia will come and spit saliva all over the place, please allow them wallow in their ignorance,.....

ikpeazu will still go back there with or without them......onye nochie uzo, anyi akwatuo ya
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by ahamonyeka(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2018
are these protesters students?
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by 400billionman: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2018
lonelydora:
I can't imagine myself working for someone and after 3 months (max) you didn't pay me salary and i keep coming to work? Well...God knows the kind of temptations he puts away from me. I am grateful
If you talk they will say you are complaining against govt and that you are lazy. Some boys with bad mouth on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by 400billionman: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2018
henchamb:
Ikpeazu is a monkey
As a lecturer he embarks on ASUU strike yearly.
Now as a governor, he's yet to pay poly teaching and Mon teaching me staff since May 2017.
pensioners since July 2017 I don't know exactly why Nigerians promote wickedness to fellow humans
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2018
fergie001:
Super1759
movetoca
lastempero

If I start to list all the nonsense Okowa does on daily basis ehn, u will weep for my state.
Be glad that ur governor is bad, mine is worst.
Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by gallant249: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
lonelydora:
I can't imagine myself working for someone and after 3 months (max) you didn't pay me salary and i keep coming to work? Well...God knows the kind of temptations he puts away from me. I am grateful

so sadd...My brother, i can relate

1 Like

Re: Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala by Countersam(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
exlinkleads:
Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Salary Payment

The Abia State Polytechnic staffs and students are now on the streets of Aba protesting in solidarity with their lecturers and non academic staffs over 11 months of non payment of salaries, which gave raise to the ongoing indefinite strike.

Recall that the school management had threatened their entire staff, including the academic and non academic stuff with a memo detailing that any of their staff who chooses to go on strike should bear in mind that he or she will no longer be a staff of the school.

Regardless of the said threat, both the academic and non academic staff embarked on indefinitely strike today and as well protested in the streets of Aba over the governor's non payment of salary areas for 11 months and counting.

More photos below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/abia-state-polytechnic-staff-go-on.html?m=1

Meanwhile some fools are chanting Okezie is working.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opon Imo: Real Reason WAEC Honoured Aregbesola, By Inwalomhe Donald / LAUTECH Shines At Accreditation Exercise / JAMB Deregisters 14 CBT Centres Over Alleged Fraud As 157,000 Candidates Take Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.