Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. (863 Views)

SOLD!!!! An Adolescent Gsd and Female puppy available for the price of one @ 35k / White Lovely Pitbull For Sales, Affordable Price And Negotiable / Share Your Opinion: Is It Right To ALWAYS Beat Your Dog When Training Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by Mooshiwa: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Like the title says. Why do you need anyone to call/whatsapp you for the price when you can save them and yourself the stress by putting the price in the post? Honestly, if I had the power I'd enforce it on the title itself. If I see a pet, good or service I cannot afford then there's no need to call/whatsapp the number. The only reason I'd call is when I'm genuinely interested and I think I can somehow afford it.

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by damoskid(m): 2:45am On Apr 17, 2018
I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by aywhy93(m): 4:18am On Apr 17, 2018
That's How it should be normally but that crap is just unique to the pet section. You can hardly see such in the Tech market here on NL. People put prices on whatever they are selling.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by Thobilobah(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Honestly I agree with you. People's pocket will determine whether to make call or not
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by davillian(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2018
They separate you from the crowd and kill you on what's app.
That's how lion hunts.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by DOVpet(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2018
You are right jare. This is a good idea and it's what to be done. Why are you not putting on price? I don't see any reason behind it not putting price. Put price and who will call will call.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by ichakaobos(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2018
I have complained about this matter here before. Sellers send fake pictures of puppies, sire and dam. Puppy is in Jos or kafanchan, seller in Abuja, Ibadan, Lagos or PH. Remaining 2 or 3pups. Price starts from 150-100k. All claim pedigree. Recording a video takes 2 days. The list is endless.......
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by Oluwafreshing(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2018
I once mailed the SuperMods concerning this issue late last year or early this year, I got no reply.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by prinzetobi: 12:45pm On May 04, 2018
Lol. I am indifferent about this though, but to each his own.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by Mooshiwa: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
prinzetobi:
Lol. I am indifferent about this though, but to each his own.
do you think it's easier for buyers to make the decision as they have most of the information they need concerning the dog in surface level? Instead of calling or sending a whatsapp message only to be put off by the price? what do you think?
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by Jungpablo: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2018
aywhy93:
That's How it should be normally but that crap is just unique to the pet section. You can hardly see such in the Tech market here on NL. People put prices on whatever they are selling.

true. even in auto section price of cars running into millions are stated clearly

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Every "For Sale" Post Should Have The Price And Location. by samuelchimmy(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2018
This is why the whites are better than us, we just don't like transparency

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Bullmastif Ready Forsale!!! / If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. / African Grey Parrots For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.