Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (56690 Views)

15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note / Can You Solve This Math Question? / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by Westbestside: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2018
cosmatika:
I can't solve all that for only 5marks wen illiterate Buhari earns billions weekly doing nothing grin
My guy, the thing weak me o.
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by lawalosky(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Lmao!

For those that didn't get it, this is the meme reference lol
that is a bad manner from him.... he doesn't pays attention to his math lecturer in the class.... that is totally laziness. if you want to study mathematics one have to study it with heart and soul......
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by tillaman(m): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2018
This is what his parents get for not allowing him to study fine art hehe Lol, Score ur F honorably, Na glorious carry over
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by jnfoage: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2018
igbozionism:
but that question hard.if my memory serves me right that is 2nd order differentiation
How is that differentiation? Don't you know the meaning of the snake? That is integration, a difficult one at that. I doubt if any math graduate can solve that question under exam condition.

1 Like

Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by otabaotaba: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Guy I prefare u give me 12 strokes of Kane and give me pass mark than to give me maths to solve

1 Like

Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by polyte: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2018
from day 1 who calculus help? the guy don get im future job joor....art! grin grin grin
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by polyte: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2018
From day 1 who calculus help shocked shocked shocked, d guy don get im future job joor...art! grin grin grin
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by godofuck231: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2018
The answer to the equation is that the lecturer is not willing to pass the students, he's looking for sex and block cash, and I think that woman's ass backwards is the answer to the lecturers intent
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by Dayoara: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2018
seriously, all the hard maths we solved back then in high school.... Of what relevance are they to your life now..... Just as if our life is built around further maths....... Those that can't solve simple arithmetic are collecting 13.5M +750,000 every month.
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by fabuloz1(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2018
igbozionism:
but that question hard.if my memory serves me right that is 2nd order differentiation
It's integration
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by KhadyM(f): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Hehehehe I so miss maths!
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by karkinase(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2018
PigMeat:

No, that is not true. the question is in form of 2nd order differential equation though, that doesn't make it a differential equation.
Guy forget... that question above is damn difficult. Integral of complex trig. function. I bet you try solve it n see the number of sheet you gonna waste for it. The student is smart jare ...5 mrks can go to hell..lol.

1 Like

Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by inana2018: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2018
TreMain:
A student from Kenya did this

https://www.gistrealm.com/see-what-a-student-dis-when-he-was-given-a-difficult-math-question-in-exam/

What kind of combination is this, algebra, log and indices. give the lecturer codeine. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by boyjo: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2018
igbozionism:

Haba! Your memory served you so wrong.
That is a very simple integration. Infact very cheap ques.!
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by boyjo: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

That is not a 'very easy calculus'.

That thing is a 2nd order differential equation. That thing is too complex for just 5marks. I dont have a problem with the question, it's the 5marks that I find discouraging.

How can someone even attempt that question for just 5marks? That's a standard question that should be one of six questions in an exam that has option of answering just 5 questions meaning that one question should have at least 12marks.

See as you fail come add plenty explanation join. That is an easy Integration, not differentiation. Haba!

MaziOmenuko:

2nd order differential equations involve both differentiation, integration and partial derivatives.

You should be embarrassed at your half-knowledge right now.

The solution to that equation is Integration. Haba!
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by Feranmi4christ(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2018
igbozionism:

Nop, sorry..... This is integration.
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by LionInZion: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Mendinee:
Lol.. Funny individual

Your data, is it for real? Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by Jackossky(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Hahahahaha. Veery funny. If one can't identify an integral function, I wonder how he /she would be able to solve it.
That questions hard make I no lie.
Only on me question has trig, differentiation, logarithms

Abeg, I no dey do. Even indices sef
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by MaziOmenuko: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2018
boyjo:

See as you fail come add plenty explanation join. That is an easy Integration, not differentiation. Haba!

2nd order differential equations involve both differentiation, integration and partial derivatives.

Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by iammolise(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Lmao!

For those that didn't get it, this is the meme reference lol

Exactly bror
Exactly grin
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by opedaydydx9(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2018
fuckerstard:
I'd give him 2.5/5, at least he tried before he got tired.

Buh seriously all those thick brackets for 5 marks!
exactly what integration looks like
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by Skybeach1: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2018
May be he want inform tge lecturer, that he is a square peg in a round hole
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by GrammarCheck: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Roger3D:
very easy 200 level calculus problem
The young man should have studied for the test

Pls solve it and post your worksheet
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by GrammarCheck: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2018
yek:
The knowledge obtained from solving this will be used for?...

I wonder o!
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by adelowor(f): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2018
igbozionism:

na integration
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by EnnyIritzy: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Lols .
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by gallant249: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
sichri:

The question has helped him to discover his talent.... The guy is definitely an artist.

you could not have said it better[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by 6pax: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is a simple integration problem by variable substitution and clever simplifications.
And for those saying those maths ain't applicable in the industry just have a rethink cos they are actually applicable I the industry depending on the industry you are working with
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by Deicide: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
PigMeat:

lol, I wonder when they are faced with solution to homogeneous differential equations.
Lol me I day here day try to understand non homogeneous differential eqn grin
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by Deicide: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by Delivar(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dayoara:
seriously, all the hard maths we solved back then in high school.... Of what relevance are they to your life now..... Just as if our life is built around further maths....... Those that can't solve simple arithmetic are collecting 13.5M +750,000 every month.
That's because we don't have scientific and technological research centres and also advanced manufacturing establishments. You would have realized and witnessed the full uses of those calculations in action.
Re: See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam by PigMeat: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
6pax:
This is a simple integration problem by variable substitution and clever simplifications.
And for those saying those maths ain't applicable in the industry just have a rethink cos they are actually applicable I the industry depending on the industry you are working with
I have said this before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.