Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (18863 Views)

Everyone Post Your Gsd Let’s Appreciate Their Beauty / What Can I Feed My Gsd To Make It Bigger? / Thread For Your Gsd Puppies Sired By Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by mknigeriagreat: 6:17pm On May 10, 2018
Truth be told you guys shouldn't be fighting over these beautiful and massive GS of yours. Both of you are posting massively giant dogs. How many places can you get good GS dogs like these anymore in this country. I used to have a top quality a vet doctor once told me was like 98% pure back in 2001 but because I could barely see good breeds again, I've totally gone Neapo. You guys should take a chill. That said I need a cheap GS to buy and add to my dogs I just miss that German look in my compound. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2018
Eveezy:

Bro u ve quality Gsds, and u also know u can't compare Gsds of different lines as they were bred for specific purposes. The guy u quoted doesn't have white Gsd, he has Sable, ND am very sure u re aware that Ddr are mostly Sable, y were u quick to attack, u re kinda contradicting urself by claiming u can't compare different lines ND at d same time u re comparing his with urs

You didn't understand. He didn't post a picture of a GSD, he posted a picture showing the colours of a GSD in which white was in it. So that's what I'm correcting. No harm intended.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2018
phunkypalace:

You didn't understand. He didn't post a picture of a GSD, he posted a picture showing the colours of a GSD in which white was in it. So that's what I'm correcting. No harm intended.
OK, so a white Gsd is not a Gsd? Cos it's considered a fault makes it not a Gsd? True it's not accepted like u said, but it's still a GSD Na, u should know this, he posted the colour variations in GSDs

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Teemothymass(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2018
Rate them

2 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by escoak: 9:21am On May 11, 2018
How pure is she?

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by mknigeriagreat: 9:32am On May 11, 2018
escoak:
How pure is she?

Bro the picture isn't doing a proper justice to that dog. Also you can compare this your own to the ones guys are fighting over. Do the permutations and differentiation yourself. You can get a range of purity for it.

3 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by mknigeriagreat: 9:34am On May 11, 2018
Teemothymass:
Rate them

I will give these guys between 90-95%. These are the real deals.

2 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by escoak: 9:37am On May 11, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Bro the picture isn't doing a proper justice to that dog. Also you can compare this your own to the ones guys are fighting over. Do the permutations and differentiation yourself. You can get a range of purity for it.

Would try updating more pictures. Just want to know what you all think
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by hypernikao(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2018
phunkypalace:
These are
some of my GSD

Your dogs are massive shocked, even the ones in the cage are fierce. what's the secret
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2018
Eveezy:

OK, so a white Gsd is not a Gsd? Cos it's considered a fault makes it not a Gsd? True it's not accepted like u said, but it's still a GSD Na, u should know this, he posted the colour variations in GSDs

Lol....bro, we don't have any choice than to follow what the breed standard says. I have argued this too before but i just needed to concur with the requirements of the breed standard. The white ones are now called White Shepherd.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2018
Eveezy:

Bro u ve quality Gsds, and u also know u can't compare Gsds of different lines as they were bred for specific purposes. The guy u quoted doesn't have white Gsd, he has Sable, ND am very sure u re aware that Ddr are mostly Sable, y were u quick to attack, u re kinda contradicting urself by claiming u can't compare different lines ND at d same time u re comparing his with urs

I didn't at any point in time compare my GSD to that of anyone. I saw a pup in the thread and that dog is a mutt and not a GSD, so i had to speak up. Then secondly the title the owner the thread named it shows post the pictures of your GSD to see if we can compare. I guess he was referring to his own GSD which i didn't even see in the first place. So i posted and requested for his, he then went somewhere to bring the picture of Eve from Household... what does that mean??
Cuz i know he doesn't own Eve. Then he asked me to compare Eve to my dogs. The same thing you said here was what i told him, you don't compare GSD of different lines together, you compare them in respect of their lines. But since he thinks he knows it all i left him. Threw his question to Household himself, he asked me to tell him If the most beautiful woman in the world can be compared to the strongest man in the world.......

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2018
hypernikao:

Your dogs are massive shocked, even the ones in the cage are fierce. what's the secret

Hard work and good feeding.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Truth be told you guys shouldn't be fighting over these beautiful and massive GS of yours. Both of you are posting massively giant dogs. How many places can you get good GS dogs like these anymore in this country. I used to have a top quality a vet doctor once told me was like 98% pure back in 2001 but because I could barely see good breeds again, I've totally gone Neapo. You guys should take a chill. That said I need a cheap GS to buy and add to my dogs I just miss that German look in my compound. Thanks.

What is your definition of cheap?
I have pups for sale
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2018
This is Diva from Ajahmi. More than three years.
Sire: Flipp Od Tiganjice- http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/search.html?q=Flipp

Dam: Alexa Tigback Hof-http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=2668653-alexa-tigback-hof

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by mknigeriagreat: 1:31pm On May 11, 2018
phunkypalace:

What is your definition of cheap?
I have pups for sale

My definition means selling at a price that would 'on a normal day'' have gone for a higher price. And it means not expensive. I saw your advert the pup is way older than what I want.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

My definition means selling at a price that would 'on a normal day'' have gone for a higher price. And it means not expensive. I saw your advert the pup is way older than what I want.

Lol, way older @12weeks,.....that's just three months or do you need something around 8weeks?
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by donshaize(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2018
escoak:
How pure is she?
kindly show pictures of your dog's parents looks lika Panda gsd
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Surely63(m): 2:30am On May 17, 2018
Eveezy:

Not a malinois
wow are you sure? Looks pretty much of a Mali than a gsd lol
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2018
Surely63:
wow are you sure? Looks pretty much of a Mali than a gsd lol
Absolutely
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by bespokeset: 4:29pm On May 17, 2018
Kenzie.... 8 weeks old.

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by bespokeset: 4:31pm On May 17, 2018
More Kenzie

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by bespokeset: 4:39pm On May 17, 2018
Kenzie's parents as sent by whom she was purchased from.

2 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Jungpablo: 6:06am On May 18, 2018
bespokeset:

dope

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2018
bespokeset:
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by bespokeset: 8:37pm On May 18, 2018
A bit more Kenzie

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Ojenose: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
No DNA needed lipsrsealed

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by davisiyeh(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2021
How old do you guys think he is?

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Nastymarz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Loks @ 8weeks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.