Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (29962 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by UDUJ(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

It seems you have problems with comprehension or you just wish to be daft?

Jogunomi1:

How old are you? Where in the post did you read that? Jobless f00l forming married.

Bro you are the one seeking for advice. Try and be calm and stop been rattled and typing insults if you really need good advice.

This is Nairaland where we have all types of people, so these sorts of answers should be expected if you're not new to the forum.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Platony(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2018
She was married and she don born Four!!!......Bros, i dnt understand you oo. I believe u guys wer evn bleeping during d chat period. A once married woman,...are u nw proud tellin me; U officially became d asunder in her Marriage?? Karma 4G LTE awaits u!!!

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by saudyarmani(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Mumu

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2018
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am... wetin you dey find... palava you dey find.. palava you go get oo o o o o oo o

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by mjbaba: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Guy, marry that woman. Those kids are now yours. She loves u and ure d reason her marriage crashed.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by ipobarecriminals: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2018
cool good for u and accept our heartfelt congratulations

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:

I knew it! Iyawo o ni iyawo ni o ma n dun mo yin.
I know your type. Home breaker!!!

There wasn't a home, her parents forced her to marry a rapist for God sake. What the hell is wrong with you people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2018
How old are you, again? undecided

YOU are in love with her, why does it matter what other people think?

Please, grow a pair!

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Chiefia(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2018
LOVE WHO YOU LOVE BECAUSE LIFE ISN'T GUARANTEED.
DO NOT LET THESE "STAINED JUDGES" HERE DECIDE FOR YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bammy777(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2018
people will lost their senses and claim they are in love.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.
Do you think we should let it lead to marriage?

If a single mother of 4 does not see you in a day ,she feels suicidal.My brother RUN!!!

11 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by asawanathegreat(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2018
U see ur life
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by adetes: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2018
This guy doesn't make sense, mother of four r u out of or mind

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by adeadeyera(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2018
You've insulted virtually everyone whose opinions differ to yours. Which leaves me to wonder if you truly need help or are just sampling opinions.

12 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by ikwikwi: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2018
How many children are you expecting from her or are you the father of her 4 children. Pls rotate

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by dyze(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2018
adeadeyera:
You've insulted virtually everyone whose opinions differ to yours. Which leaves me to wonder if you truly need help or are just sampling opinions.

Thanks for this observation
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I'm the reason. We met in high school but I didn't woo her. She was a virgin. The man raped her and was surprised dt she was a virgin. The rape led to pregnancy and parents sent her to the man. The man then truly fell in love. But when we met again, everything covering her eyes disappeared. The man found out from our chats and beating to stupor on daily basis began.

If I were her husband. You would have gone missing by now. A strand of your hair will never be found again on Earth. Come to think of it when I really try to put myself in those shoes, I will take along one of your loved one as an accessory.

You think people jut get assassinated for no reasons and everybody around just start laying curses like they know what warranted the act? Things like this did.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by chocorex(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

There wasn't a home, her parents forced her to marry a rapist for God sake. What the hell is wrong with you people.

there wasn't a home form rape to 1kid to 2 kid to 3kid to 4kids.what r u saying. love must have come in these years. some women just want to cheat.if she don't love him then they will be separated and when this bros comes in we won't bother. but there were still married which shows there's a bond.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by akum78: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Guy May God help you ....
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Skepticus: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2018
adeadeyera:

He is probably an attention seeker.

I won't take this story serious.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Diamond23(f): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2018
[/color] Congrats!!!, it will. Just remember to give us feedback after 2 or 5 months into the marriage.[color=#770077]
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2018
chocorex:

there wasn't a home form rape to 1kid to 2 kid to 3kid to 4kids.what r u saying. love must have come in these years. some women just want to cheat.if she don't love him then they will be separated and when this bros comes in we won't bother. but there were still married which shows there's a bond.

He's already beating her daily so how would you call that a marriage? The guy was a monster from the start and so are the girls parents.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

He's already beating her daily so how would you call that a marriage? The guy was a monster from the start and so are the girls parents.
well wat did she do that makes him to beat her?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Sarang:
Nothing wrong with this though.. you love her right? It's really all that matters..
Go mahn!!

Please check my signature
love? You must really be ludicrous if you think love is enough.
Love is not all that matters my sister. We only get to know this during our course of journey in life. Why do people that start well in relationship end up breaking up; some even do so while still in love.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by chocorex(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

I don't think so, if the man was a bully and a monster like you said, he'd have killed the woman for having an affair and for the op he would have killed him too. the man isn't here to defend himself.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by daiksworld: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Gee lemme tell u sup. You broke a presumably happy home with 4 kids soon to be men n women. The role of the father you can never play it to the satisfaction of the kids. What did our people say again ooooo eh eh "Blood is thicker than Beer". See how u can help her reconcile with her husband to save your head from the impending fatality that will befall you in the no distant future where you may probably not be strong enough fron the kids turn men n women as the case may be. This is not Love but Lust. geriiiiiittttttttttt grin wink cool shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Sarang(f): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
love? You must really be ludicrous if you think love is enough.
Love is not all that matters my sister. We only get to know this during our course of journey in life. Why do people that start well in relationship end up breaking up; some even do so while still in love.

I think am ludicrous bro embarassed

What does it mean btw? cry

Have you seen my signature? wink
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by chairman00100: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I'm the reason. We met in high school but I didn't woo her. She was a virgin. The man raped her and was surprised dt she was a virgin. The rape led to pregnancy and parents sent her to the man. The man then truly fell in love. But when we met again, everything covering her eyes disappeared. The man found out from our chats and beating to stupor on daily basis began.

bros, I don't know if you are a Christian, if you are listen carefully, what GOD has joined together let NO man put asunder, you have failed that one, do not take another man's wife you have disobeyed that one too look my friend you are not David and might not have the grace that david had. GOD hates divorce and whoever marries a divorced person commits adultery with him or her. no matter how you try to turn this your story it can never be to your favour, may GOD help you to make the right decision

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

calm down. There wasn't a home? Smiles. She was forced to marry him but was not forced to stay with him; not even forced to give him four kids for crying out loud. How do you justify that? Why would she only reason when she's found a single man and all?

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Asowari:
well wat did she do that makes him to beat her?

If her father was any kind of man (obviously he isn't) he would have beat the living crap out of him for raping his daughter but instead, he forces her to marry the piece of poo. I hope she has found some happiness in her life and get rid of the dog poo.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by profmallor: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Are you sure you want to carry the burden of a woman and 4 children, and how come you never married or kept a relationship to marriage?. You might need to seek a marriage counsellor to highlight to you what you are both going into. so at least you know you are going in with all your senses. Then, of course, there is the original husband, there is no knowing what he would do - would you also like it if someone led to the death of your marriage

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

Something must be wrong with you. Her four kids made it a home. According to the OP, it was after he interfered in someone else's marriage, it came crumbling down. I'm sure the husband of the lady must have used the earlier part of their marriage to seek forgiveness. And after four kids, the woman must have had some closure. Also considering the OP said he's above 60, it's safe to say the woman involved must be in her 50s. Her marriage must be 20+ years. Please don't quote me again.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.