Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. (1782 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by omejeb: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Please rate this 3 months GSD and tell me if its not of a true parents.

Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by Mooshiwa: 1:54am On Apr 17, 2018
it's not of a true parents.
Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by Equado(m): 2:16am On Apr 17, 2018
You are mad, this god is ekuke

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by Immorttal: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2018
shocked pure breed with that floppy ears.
Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by 14teenK: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Op don't mind the raters above me, some pure bred German shepherds will still possess a floppy ear till 7months, when its still floppy till then, you can then think of taping it

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by omejeb: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Mooshiwa:
it's not of a true parents.
then you don't know anything about pure bred GSD.
Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by omejeb: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2018
Equado:
Equado:
Equado:
then show us wat u got,let's rate ur own.
Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by omejeb: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Immorttal:
shocked pure breed with that floppy ears.
guy the Dog is still 3mnths old,so u don't expect her ear to be erect by now.

1 Like

Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by omejeb: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2018
14teenK:
Op don't mind the raters above me, some pure bred German shepherds will still possess a floppy ear till 7months, when its still floppy till then, you can then think of taping it
yes Bro,I knw U knw better than them.
Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by Equado(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
omejeb:
[color=#990000][/color]then show us wat u got,let's rate ur own.
check my topics, I had a Caucasian, landlord troubles forced me into selling
Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by omejeb: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Equado:
check my topics, I had a Caucasian, landlord troubles forced me into selling
is ur Caucasian male or female?
Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by Equado(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
omejeb:
is ur Caucasian male or female?
male
Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by omejeb: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Equado:
male
help me with his pix please?

(1) (Reply)

8-9 Weeks German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / German Shepherd Dogs For Sale / Sales Of Catfish (juveniles, Fingerlings And Table Size)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.