Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) (27136 Views)

Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos / Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos) / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by RedDistrict: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

So nothing to do with his driving skills or road/weather conditions? Straight to the village people? Abeg kindly apportion blame elsewhere.

Madam, dont underestimate the power of our "village people" o

we do things like jazz, criminals etc grin cheesy

you make vaild points always.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by heendrix(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wishaky:

Dakota?
oh i guess you've not heard of Dakota before
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Wishaky(f): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
heendrix:

oh i guess you've not heard of Dakota before

Well na naija I dey oohh, I no dey US
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by BigBills: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Trying to know the cause of his death....... ahan Village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2018
they still follow him to US*village people*
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Philadelphia: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Jakumo:
If the man was driving on the wrong side of the road in the USA, then it is likely he previously lived and drove a car in the UK.

Driving on the wrong side of the road is a very common mistake made by UK visitors to the USA and vice versa.

This is not true. It's the average Nigerian man's mentality to be lawless. Don't you know that they drive against traffic in Nigeria (one-way)? He carried this mentality to the US I guess.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by Philadelphia: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2018
zinaunreal:
You will apply for visa taya without success but yet village people succeed in travelling and causing havoc overseas

Village People don't need visa to travel lol.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) by abikason(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
You will continue to be remembered bro cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Pics: Ago Palace Way Road In Lagos: How Bad Could It Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.