Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags (45515 Views)

Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Belinda Effah: If You Believe Everything You see Online, You Are A Mumu / Sina Rambo Features Olamide & His Father, Senator Adeleke In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by phayvoursky(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
I just pity Osun people

6 Likes

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by datola: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
And
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Billionboi: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Comon sense is truely nt comon.

Mumu dey call Pesin mumu.

Na only ur papa be senator.

it didn't start from ur daddy and wudnt end with him.

So #hideurface

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
His blood is ticker than his brain .
With his reasonning he is truly Davido's cousin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2018
philip0906:

You were making sense until you mentioned Atiku

Aha bros .
Freedom of expression na

Haba

Good morning by the way

Trust your night was good ?
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Daniealah(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2018
You really need to work on yourself idiot
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by DaRuud(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Hit like if you think this pikin is high on weed and tobe taken to rehabilitation center in Bama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Obiossy(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2018
pierce your senses comot.. OMo sensesless

3 Likes

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by stevodot22(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2018
He knows that very soon his dad will start embezzling, so sharp girls come join queue.

2 Likes

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Platony(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Olodo...

2 Likes

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Kindoo: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2018
You are the mumu, Braging on your fathers achieve meet. what are you yourself, what have you done with your life? Is the girl going to marry your father? Go build a life brother
Mumu boi

2 Likes

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by zinaunreal(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2018
See his FAT face
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by lumzybo: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2018
not4sure:
So his father wanted to be the governor despite not moving a single bill in the senate. The senator that is popular for dancing but not for contribution in and out the National Assembly

#word #ourmumudondo

1 Like

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by ahamonyeka(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2018
lytech1:
See as this bastard wan tarnish him papa political carrier.
career

1 Like

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by XingXhang(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2018
BleSSedMee:
This should be...

Any girl that marries you issa mumu.

Mumu in love yeah.
Some girls yabbing will rush him.

#FACT
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by rusher14: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2018
He has finished his father's career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Diso60090(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
adeniyi3971:
Crawl back to your hole!!! Who you epp?

A least he epp Gucci

Now who you don epp
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Chiboto414: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Story tell ur Fada to a senator and see how e be for body
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Rebuke: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Smh. Very stupid pikin. instead of him to use his small musical platform to sensibly herald his dad to power d idiot is talking trash.

This guy I am very sure is above 21 yet talking like a toddler. Very stupid boy.....
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Fourwinds: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
another foolish child on the lose

1 Like

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Plusstreet(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2018
Oh! What a disgrace. Even after all the acquisitions. The offsprings set off the alarm that the head is and will always be empty.
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by kaydp: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2018
ruggedtimi:
so atiku is the change? undecided
After making an important contribution. He ended it with vote atiku sad
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by poseidon12: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2018
The fool is obviously messing up his Dad's chance of winning the next election, either for the Senate of Governorship. No humility at all.

1 Like

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by seangy4konji: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2018
lol..am coming back
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Johnnyessence(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2018
OkutaNla:
Smh. It's not his fault. But Osun PDP will be the real mumus if they field his joke of a dad as a candidate.
they won't do that, his dad will be screen out in the primary election.

2 Likes

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Johnnyessence(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
poseidon12:
The fool is obviously messing up his Dad's chance of winning the next election, either for the Senate of Governorship. No humility at all.
Infact his dad has the right to contest for the governorship election, but he will be screen out in the primary election.
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
lytech1:
See as this bastard wan tarnish him papa political carrier.
Carrier?
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Infact his dad has the right to contest for the governorship election, but he will be screen out in the primary election.
... screened out..
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2018
BleSSedMee:
This should be...

Any girl that marries you issa mumu.

Marriage is even serious. Any girl that dates him has a brain full of custard!
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by shontellybee(f): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by adekhingz(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Mrop:
Musician and Senator Adeleke son Bred brags in his new IG post after a report surface online about her Dad becoming a governor.

He even brag about being a governor son soon.

Gist from praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/any-girl-that-does-not-marry-me-is-a-mumu-senator-adeleke-son-bred-brags/

Re: B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags by fm7070: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2018
This is a wasted soul. Still bragging on his father's success. When will you begun to build your own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Gates: Davido Is Flouting NYSC Rules & Liable To Be Penalized / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.