Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Union, Kenya Airways Bicker Over Sack Of 22 Nigerians - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Union, Kenya Airways Bicker Over Sack Of 22 Nigerians (6888 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers / Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union, Kenya Airways Bicker Over Sack Of 22 Nigerians by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Don't blame them. Overhead cost in Nigeria plus or minus our lack Lustre and general i-dont-care attitude to another man's business.

Delta did it and doing well so way to go KQ
Re: Union, Kenya Airways Bicker Over Sack Of 22 Nigerians by siigwe: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
ebuk4real:
Indeed, a mad man never knows he is mad, except those around him. If not, I wonder where the shame is when a union here is getting worked up on the decision of another country to run its airline the way it thought is best suits it. If we are not happy, where is our own airways?

Till we have our own, let's just remain calm Nigeria

That's not to say they shouldn't respect the laws of their host country. If you think your business should go international, you must be ready to respect international labour laws. That said, I agree with you that Nigeria needs to have her own Airways. It is a national insult on us that we don't have a national carrier.

1 Like

Re: Union, Kenya Airways Bicker Over Sack Of 22 Nigerians by mikolo80: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2018
1StopRudeness:
They will not address their national problem before running to issues outside....

right here in this country if u are lucky enough to get a job in the north as a Yoruba or igbo christian under the civil service...u are placed on a form of contract..u have no right to pension, the name u are working under is one of their own pple that has not graduated that will take ur pension and it's not a secret....their government is aware...

They can't allow u work for too long and become a director or something, they will place a trainee under u after graduation, once the trainee is capable after some years, ur job is done...

do you prefer to stay jobless

The only way to stay is be an fanatic three quarters trouser Muslim or marry their woman.....

Moreover we are teribble pple, we have no integrity in the international world...the UK prison have over 10% of their prisoners as nigerians

Me I no blame Kenya airways oooo....sometimes telling pple I'm Nigerian is shameful in some places..they are either scared of u or make fun of ur country's government
Re: Union, Kenya Airways Bicker Over Sack Of 22 Nigerians by ebuk4real(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
siigwe:

That's not to say they shouldn't respect the laws of their host country. If you think your business should go international, you must be ready to respect international labour laws. That said, I agree with you that Nigeria needs to have her own Airways. It is a national insult on us that we don't have a national carrier.

True...

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACCA Students: How Was Your December Diet Results / What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification / What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.