Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex (38498 Views)

Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Skeenthies(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
-People claims to hate their EX.
-Everyone claims that his/her Ex caused the problem.
-Most fellows don't wish their Ex good.
-They keep mocking and hating their Exes on social media.

Even the ones that cheated and caused their splitting.

My question is Who are these Exes people are hating? , No be dem still de form, my ex did this...My ex did that on social media.

No one should mock, hate or wish his/her ex bad.

They were in your lives for a reason, either to be a blessing or a lesson.

Wish them well and move on.

Too long to mean nothing l
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by zinaunreal(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
philip0906:

Abeg make we hear word. Don't you know your way to the education or health boards? undecided

When you get some sense quote me again. You reason like Nigerian government
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by EXLOVER(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:
I'm still and always will be in love with my ex kiss
don't ever wish or pray to marry such kind of lady, cause they will keep fucking you and the ex d1ck till christ come.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by alklas(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2018
I would rather fight boko haram 4 3days
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by AreaFada2: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:

My question is Who are these Exes people are hating? , No be dem still de form, my ex did this...My ex did that on social media.

It is one thing I learned early in life. Whatever the cause of braking up, after the initial hurt, forgive and move on. It gives you peace too.

Quite often the friendship endures. We all become wiser with time.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by youngbelieve(f): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin I'll marry my ex ooo
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:

Well said

If me relationship with my ex were a TV series it would titled "How did I end up with that ?"

The second season would be titled "doged a bullet on that one"

Anyways I do wish her well, and hope she finds what she is looking for

Good words from you
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by wink2015(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2018
BIG MAN PIKIN WITH BIG MAN TROUBLES! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by alen4smith(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
Your own good self.. me after serving the jail term I go still relocate go desert just to make sure we don't get back together... yeye ex
i prefer life imprisonment!
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:

...... cheesy shocked
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by eddyslim(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
Your own good self.. me after serving the jail term I go still relocate go desert just to make sure we don't get back together... yeye ex
Why so much hatred towards him?
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Fitnessman(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Hmm.. When money speaks grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by godofuck231: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Mumu u already de prison
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by godofuck231: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:
He must have been a terror of your love chambers(oc torture)

Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Mannie92(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Promiseisaac:
the headline made me to open this and it turned out it was just a question he was asked, what's even wrong with OP

Nairaland/BBN/BUHARI are basically Nigeria's problems

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2018
In matters of the heart, theres no single cap that fits all or defines all.

What works for paddy may not work for someone else

Its his opinion and choice , let him be
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by godofuck231: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Gangster1ms:
This is to show how bad women are.. even a fresh rich guy sef prefer jail to one of them. embarassed

Olosho Na olosho, she never had a family as her dream Na to get daughter when she go sell when she old be her target, sad expendable life, shout out to all the mothers and wives holding their homes send marriages together, may your husband's olosho girls die from bleaching infections.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2018
I find it very disrespectful when people address me as the son of (insert papa's name here). I have my own achievements, either you call me by it or call my name.

But recently some grown ass men & women seem to like bragging about their daddy's achievements & being called son or daughter of billionaire, governor, senator etc. just to get women...soo lame , living on daddy's handouts & proudly showing it grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Yoshy: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2018
I'm mid twenties and don't have an Ex. Isn't wierd?
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by StylesX: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2018
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by edi287: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Dumb headline. How did this get to make Frontpage sef?
Dumb bloggers at it again...
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by sukar886: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2018
paddy I stand with u,I won't even bother coming out from jail,I will live there...
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by ameh99: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Nickijoy:

Ah.. I take God beg you, tell me wetin your Ex do you like dis nah shocked shocked shocked
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by zudozz: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
This 1 go last 2 hours inside Nigerian police's cell not to talk of jail?? Talk is cheap..
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Diso60090(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Which x you talking about?

i only know about Xbox390
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
I read somewhere years ago that the guy has a hot temper could even be an abuser but haven’t confirmed myself but when people have negative things to say about an ex there’s half truth and half unresolved sentiments to it

Choose better not bitter some people are where they are because of the efforts of the ex too they don’t share that one
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by omoharry(f): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should learn to be humble..
_Chinua Achebe .THINGS FALL APART..
This got me laughing..it actually took me back in time.you are right.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by seangy4konji: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
God forbid ooo...

Something keep telling me that jealousy of hers will or might end my life one day in the middle of the night while am sleeping and she checks my phone after several warnings..she might just stab me.dont check my phone again..never she no go hear...

I do not want to die in d hands of a woman.i wan make heaven.i cut am off after 6 years.now who lost?ordinary do not check my phone or asking me about who is who then sleepless nights for weeks.

Babu...ere tete..
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by fancy4eve(f): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
1yr is too small, pls add 20 yrs to it.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by BianoJay(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:

You dey mind them? That two people aren't compatible in a relationship shouldn't make them mortal enemies. It just goes to show you the level of people's emotional maturity.

I'm definitely not the best human on Earth, not even close, but I have a very cordial relationship with all my Exes, I mean all, regardless of whatever or whoever caused the break up.

People should learn to value relationships in general.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Business / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria / Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.