Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (33008 Views)

Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by tonexyx(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2018
mrkunlex:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/another-online-firm-defrauds-nigerians-n3bn-efcc/
Thank God I didn't put my money in this ponzi scheme my friends tried to convince but never agreed would have been one of the had I know victims now..
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by tonexyx(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Thank God I didn't put my money in this ponzi scheme my friends tried to convince but never agreed would have been one of the had I know victims now..
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by rusher14: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Recently a friend of mine living in Canada who is not up to 32yrs and married with 2 kids got a Canadian citizenship and he automatically got entitled to 3 difference government monthly allowances which amounted to the tune of $2700 Canadian dollars, his bills monthly (well furnished 3 bedroom, light bills, internet bill, water bill, gas bill and foodstuffs covers only $2100 dollars. My brother are we not human beings in this country? Somebody swear give us?. Tell me, what will motivate someone receiving such allowances to go into Ponzi scheme. Nigerians are suffering and any root to get quick addiction income they will run into it.

My friend stop that comparison.

Population of Canada: 35 million that's probably all the western states of Nigeria put together.

Besides the many high tech products of Canada it produces 3.5 million barrels of oil daily.

Nigeria population: 180 million

Oil production : 2.5 million barrels.

Let's look at other factors:

How many patents do we have in Nigeria?

What percentage of the ruling class are involved in graft a.k.a corruption?

How many world class products do we produce?

How many Nigerians truly believe in research, solving societal problems and making a change to their immediate environment?

Please na God I take beg you compare Nigeria with Nigeria or an equivalent African nation and you will see we are where we are because a higher percentage of Nigerians cannot produce.

4 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by rusher14: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
IVORY2009:

Help myself ke? @ least Baba Buhari dey do us well for our ministry......grin

We thank God for the testimony.

grin
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by cantok(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2018
More 410 scammers:
Mr kayode and mrs Yemisi Imasi
TREASURE TREE INVESTMENT
GSM: 08080340064
GSM: 08027487313
treasuretreeinvestment@gmail.com
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by NOC1(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2018
chocorex:

u get luck. by now u for de lie waste for the hospital.

anything ponzi scheme is a scam. I even fear bitcoin

When i saw the news yesterday i called her and laughed at her because she is yet to get back her money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2018
hushshinani:
why always calling Buhari in every situation...

In buhari time i rented my apartment..
In buhari time i rented my own shop...
In buhari time i have my wife and baby...
In buhari time i am planning another great things...

Some of you are lazy... you always believe in freebies...
some people are even daft to the extent that when 2 fowls fight they will still shout Buhari...

Dead living ass youths....

thoh!!! Not being full of myself but just trying to pass a message that you dont need to rely on government before you can be successful...
do you know that even the worst situation favors some people,in this buhari time,phyno bought rolls Royce,runtown bought Lamborghini gallardo. I bought a land and got a lot of money in this era because I started something new,those who were in their old business and those doing nothing will feel the impact because money isn't flowing like PDP era. so don't call anyone lazy, some people don't know where to pick up or start up because of their background and family they came out from. it was easy for you doesn't mean its easy out there for others.

5 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by herich(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
I even know that emenike Austin, down right in picture.
With his team, they hires our event halls for their seminar, back then in 2017.
Thank God sey na only look I dey look them, if dem they do their seminar.
Pride n confidence wey dos guys and their PAs get, pass devil own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by Troublemaker007(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:

My friend stop that comparison.

Population of Canada: 35 million that's probably all the western states of Nigeria put together.

Besides the many high tech products of Canada it produces 3.5 million barrels of oil daily.

Nigeria population: 180 million

Oil production : 2.5 million barrels.

Let's look at other factors:

How many patents do we have in Nigeria?

What percentage of the ruling class are involved in graft a.k.a corruption?

How many world class products do we produce?

How many Nigerians truly believe in research, solving societal problems and making a change to their immediate environment?

Please be God I take beg you compare Nigeria with Nigeria or an equivalent African nation and you will see we are where we are because a higher percentage of Nigerians cannot produce.

Hahahahahahaha. More than 45% of Canadian aren’t working bro, that’s why there are so many foreigners there so many job opportunities if only u can cross over there. My brother the money our government pay as subsidy nova reach to pay certain citizens in serious need monthly as government welfare for the next 10 years? That’s one thing so many countries use in keeping the standards of living of their citizens stable.
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2018
After recovering the money, then they should sentence these guys to daily flogging by their victims who did not recover their money. One thousand naira per stroke of cane. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by hushshinani(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
do you know that even the worst situation favors some people,in this buhari time,phyno bought rolls Royce,runtown bought Lamborghini gallardo. I bought a land and got a lot of money in this era because I started something new,those who were in their old business and those doing nothing will feel the impact because money isn't flowing like PDP era. so don't call anyone lazy, some people don't know where to pick up or start up because of their background and family they came out from. it was easy for you doesn't mean its easy out there for others.
my brother some youths are very lazy to the extent that when you ask them what work will they like doing... some will say they dont know...

they are many in my hood...
they pose as a lady on fb to dfraud me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by hushshinani(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
IVORY2009:

Lie Mohammed shocked

so you think i am lying... well, All thanks to God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by gustav25: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
hushshinani:
why always calling Buhari in every situation...

In buhari time i bought a land...
In buhari time i rented my apartment..
In buhari time i rented my own shop...
In buhari time i have my wife and baby...
In buhari time i am planning another great things...

Some of you are lazy... you always believe in freebies...
some people are even daft to the extent that when 2 fowls fight they will still shout Buhari...

Dead living ass youths....

at least start from somewhere...
i worked without pay with a friend for more than a year without salaries...

it was painful biginning but we both thank God today...
thoh! I am not rich and i am not poor....

infact! he is O'Level holder while i am ND holder and he owns the shop...

thoh!!! Not being full of myself but just trying to pass a message that you dont need to rely on government before you can be successful...
sir with all due respect ,I'm a bsc holder and I need a job .employ me

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by alobright17(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
IVORY2009:

Lie Mohammed shocked

Since you're dumb,lazy and lack vision , Anything anyone said about success becomes a lie to you. All you want to do is sit in front of your computer and blame each an every government in power while in the same government past and present some of your mates and others are still making it big. Buhari will come and go and you'll still blame the next government for your failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by rusher14: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Hahahahahahaha. More than 45% of Canadian aren’t working bro, that’s why there are so many foreigners there so many job opportunities if only u can cross over there. My brother the money our government pay as subsidy nova reach to pay certain citizens in serious need monthly as government welfare for the next 10 years? That’s one thing so many countries use in keeping the standards of living of their citizens stable.

Guy, stop making statements you cannot back.

Canada does not have a 45% unemployment situation.

Canada has 5.7% unemployment.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadas-unemployment-rate-declines-to-lowest-in-four-decades/amp

Canada embraces foreigners coming in because it is underpopulated .
If I am right the place is probably a 3rd the size of Africa yet produces more than the entire continent.

Give it a rest.

Look in the mirror.

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by hushshinani(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
gustav25:
sir with all due respect ,I'm a bsc holder and I need a job .employ me
my brother i swear i just employed someone this morning... i pray to God in HIS holy name that you will find a biffiting and fruitful Job...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
hushshinani:
my brother some youths are very lazy to the extent that when you ask them what work will they like doing... some will say they dont know...

they are many in my hood...
they pose as a lady on fb to dfraud me...
you are not far from the truth, but don't you think if the government invest on employment sector, build more factories,industries and agricultural sector all over the place,it will reduce the rate of idleness,laziness and crimes. I know some people are destined to be lazy,even if government give them 1million naira per day job,they will still grumble and complain. the government has a lot to do.

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by Troublemaker007(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:

Guy, stop making statements you cannot back.

Canada does not have a 45% unemployment situation.

Canada has 5.7% unemployment.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadas-unemployment-rate-declines-to-lowest-in-four-decades/amp

Canada embraces foreigners coming in because it is underpopulated .
If I am right the place is probably a 3rd the size of Africa yet produces more than the entire continent.

Give it a rest.

Look in the mirror.

Let’s not argue much bro. I am only stating facts from a friend living there.
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by Tobycharles: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Troublemaker007:

How will they learn when the government don’t care about their well being. Do you have any idea of how it feels waking up in the morning and wondering how to go about life in Nigeria?. I don’t blame people who go into Ponzi Scheme even though I do not partake in it, I blame the government. The government can turn life around for Nigerians by making provisions for government monthly welfare if not for all citizens for at least Widows, Nursing mothers, children and old people above 50 years, nationwide. We have the money. Nigerians not up to 200 Million people and yet somebody in government will steal more than N1 billion naira and still sleep peacefully at night. God or Allah is indeed merciful.

If men were God the person for no wake see d light of next day
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by rusher14: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Let’s not argue much bro. I am only stating facts from a friend living there.

Your friend is misleading you.
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by hushshinani(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
you are not far from the truth, but don't you think if the government invest on employment sector, build more factories,industries and agricultural sector all over the place,it will reduce the rate of idleness,laziness and crimes. I know some people are destined to be lazy,even if government give them 1million naira per day job,they will still grumble and complain. the government has a lot to do.
you got it... there is a big factory in my hood... one of my friends sister is married to the factory owner... he has been helping people to get employed to this company...

the guy found out that some guys around him are jobless, then called them that he will secure them a job in the company and they declined that they prefer smoking weed in the hood...

another one...
there is this guy that his dad is in abroad... his dad asked him to come to germany, he said he can not go cos he wont be able to smoke weed freely...

now he's banned from the hood after being caught stealing
leaving his just delivered wife, mother of 4 or 5... cos she just delivered twins last month...

community has sent them packing, they have nowhere to stay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by gustav25: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
hushshinani:
my brother i swear i just employed someone this morning... i pray to God in HIS holy that you will find a biffiting and fruitful Job...
okay. But just in case you have friends in your cacus no matter the sector seeking to employ ,I'm here

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by imagrg(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
mrkunlex:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/another-online-firm-defrauds-nigerians-n3bn-efcc/
Young Nigerians and their crave for wealth. Some even deceive innocent young men/women abroad in other to harvest their kidneys for sale.
Fake Pastors everywhere! Hackers, Internet thieves etc.
Judgment is near, so repent. What shall it profit you to gain the world and lose your soul?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin Buhari is the President of Nigeria. .......... And you who are you please
foliman:
Nigerians no go learn!
Buhari's dead brain works more than some Nigerians' brain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by foliman(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin Buhari is the President of Nigeria. .......... And you who are you please

I am a Nigerian that mean well for other citizens as much as I do for myself.

Perhaps, I have my right to express how I feel about the failure we elected as president which needs to be changed to come 2019!
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
There are so many things wrong with this incident.

A company registered in Nigeria by the CAC to sell gold, where is the oversight by the government agencies in charge of commodity trading? Who are the company's auditors? Lawyers? I don't always blame the victims because it is also the government's responsibility to regulate a company of this nature, registered with its agency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by Daisy17: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Recently a friend of mine living in Canada who is not up to 32yrs and married with 2 kids got a Canadian citizenship and he automatically got entitled to 3 difference government monthly allowances which amounted to the tune of $2700 Canadian dollars, his bills monthly (well furnished 3 bedroom, light bills, internet bill, water bill, gas bill and foodstuffs covers only $2100 dollars. My brother are we not human beings in this country? Somebody swear give us?. Tell me, what will motivate someone receiving such allowances to go into Ponzi scheme. Nigerians are suffering and any root to get quick addiction income they will run into it. Next life when Nigerians hear u all are chosen to be in a particular geographical region called NIGERIAN. cheesy

Your friend is living on welfare which is a disgraceful thing for an able-bodied man to do. It is people like your friend who give immigrants a bad name. Tell him to get off his lazy ass and go look for a job like every decent human being. On top of he and his wife, he wants society to take care of his children. What kind of example is he being to his children? Showing them how to be leeches on society.

5 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by FKMagazine(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have a very lucrative business to offer few interesting Nairaland members
This business is very creative and innovative, the type is scarce in Nigeria

It requires low capital
it will need just 2 partners
Basic 2 weekend (4 days) training
you can Make huge returns (Up to 20k daily)

quickly send whatsapp messages (ONLY) to +2349073982244

Pls note: This is not a charity organisation, Training fee is attached.

LIMITED SIT AVAILABLE
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by eromspete(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bro calm down with this statistics.. which 1st world country has 45% of its population without work? (Reference or proof pls)

You think it's easy to be chopping free tax money like that without sweat? If you're not adding value by way of schooling/working, a senior or disabled citizen (retired or disabled) na work get you for that side.

No doubts there are govt benefits for unemployed but if you're qualified your unemployment won't last long.

Troublemaker007:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by Plangkat(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
its sad...posterity will judge the leaders who scam people into this whole thing.
Re: Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC by iPROFITPACK(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
When shall we learn?
When you even offer free service, like I do,

No interest...

Well, there's a solution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Stocks Gain ₦‎992 Billion On Reports That Banks Can Trade Forex “Freely” / What Bonds Are & How To Invest In Nigerian Bonds / 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.