Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food (17553 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Faithway10: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo doesn't think food can win a man over, and have expressed her disagreement in reaction to Zonal Police PRO Lagos, Dolapo Badmus's opinion that Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma won him over with her delicious meals.

She wrote;

"Aunty Olopa Dolly Badmus says that we better know how to cook before we can even find a good man who will put a ring on it. We that have cooked like crazy for different men in our lifetime nko? Abeg Superintendent of the kitchen ni mi o. Click and Follow #hnnfood to see my delicacies and I'm still single. Anyone else notice that Aunty Olopa has gained weight? Looks like she's the one eating all that homemade food."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/kemi-olunloyo-disagrees-with-police-pro-dolapo-that-davidos-girlfriend-won-him-over-with-food.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by itspzpics(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Drama ppl

Anyway :: Man Pose with his long braid beard unclad http://www.praizenews.com/man-pose-with-his-long-braid-beard-unclad/

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm......Another food jail waiting for you kemi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Boom! Festus Keyamo appointed Director of Strategic Communications (Official Spokesperson) for the PMB 2019 elections.
He just tweeted he will make a formal statement shortly

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Nickijoy(f): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Aunty Kemi don talk am...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by alphacyborg(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
The problem is not cooking for your boyfriend, its mastering ur culinary skill.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by budusky05(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
She don't start again,

She no go rest now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by ngwababe(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2018
True talk kemi

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by teemanbastos(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Lol...
Aunty that doesn't mind her business

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by makydebbie(f): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
You can't disagree with me that this woman is mouthed. grin

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by emmaokw(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
I agree with her on this... because good food without good character from the maker will taste like bile

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by McINoWell: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2018
so KANU as finally retired from super eagles..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by kuntash: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2018
she don start again,

I thought the lecture of minding your biz- 101 was taught her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Pls who has Nnamdi Kanu number? sad
If you don't,then kindly assist me with Buratai snapchat handle cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Well she is actually right,Everyman with different taste. We don't know what davido likes in her. It might be her food,s*xlife,motivation etc. For me I will pick a woman that is good in bed,over a woman that can cook well. Because meself fit cook well
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by uniksemi01(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
Boom! Festus Keyamo appointed Director of Strategic Communications (Official Spokesperson) for the PMB 2019 elections
how far na sori to derail this thread, the job u just posted 4 a legal secretary where is the location?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by nikkypearl(f): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nonsense angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by wolverine1987: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
so how Davido won a potential baby mama is now what pple r arguing about. seriously? may God give dem better priorities
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oyo lo way I do not give such details.
uniksemi01:
how far na sori to derail this thread, the job u just posted 4 a legal secretary where is the location?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by PrettySleek(f): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol grin grin this woman mouth na acid, see finishing grin but no be lie o. Some girls go cook heaven and earth finish but the bros go marry the girl wen no sabi boil water cheesy but e get another set of guys when fit stay relationship because of food , dem die there o

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by gbengalite(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm...Trouble sleep jeje yanga go wake am.

PPC.ng: We don't just run ads, we run ads that convert and bring returns. Your preferred Digital Marketing Agency.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by uniksemi01(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
giftlygifted:
giftlygifted:
, u see am, u try well well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have done my bit by posting the job, next time you google the the mail address and boom!!!!!!! you know the location
uniksemi01:
, u see am, u try well well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Kaxmytex(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aunty olopa, i know u are trying to get close to people just to prove that police is our friend which is a capital LIE.. if not u wont be telling us what we already know.. . Telling us davido is FFO, no be today wey we don know.. .merely looking at his head sef, the thing resemble silo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by rasputinn(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
Boom! Festus Keyamo appointed Director of Strategic Communications (Official Spokesperson) for the PMB 2019 elections

One criminal appointing another criminal.Criminals everywhere
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by onatisi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
dis mama don start her madness again ,
i am sure dolapo will just ignore her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Ra88: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
When she said FOOD won him over, she didn't mean ewedu and gbegiri, she's talking of good food. Like yoh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by uniksemi01(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
I have done my bit by posting the job, next time you google the the mail address and boom!!!!!!! you know the location
I For even like see ya face
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by RZArecta2(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kemi says she's a journalist grin I laugh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by guiddoti: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
really? On your own avenue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together / Tonto Dikeh: God Will Answer Your Prayers Even If Your Fashion Sense Is Worldly / Michelle Dede Slams Nigerian Photographer Who Called For Rape Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.