Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (78009 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Me too am interested in that N2,000 unlimited Internet all day.. Wia u dey get am from
enolife2:

this is why I keep saying you people are not learning at all and are not ready to learn because of selfish pride. that is why many still pay more for something they would have pay less.

Pipul TV play simple fool on you people and you are happy about it because you can't see beyond DSTV

Pipul TV is actually streaming the channels for free from IPTV by installing an app into the IPTV decoder they buy from China. Pipul TV now buy bulk unlimited data from 9mobile and sell it to you for N3500 which you use to stream the channels. without sim data those channels can not show because they are internet based. So Pipul TV is making money from decoder and Data they sell to you.

why don't you save your N25,000, buy unlimited data for N2000, watch all the same channels when ever you want
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by enolife2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
kio052001:

please talking about decoders, I found this on jumia, I know it's a free to air decoder, what I don't understand is the kind of channels I can get on it and secondly will the USB accept/play media via an external storage?
I don't use any decoder so I can't help you answer this question. I will advice you to make more research about this decoder to know if meet your need before you buy.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by enolife2(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Stillyoung5123:

See what you are saying?
Pipul tv is not for everyone and what is the point of calling them a fool?
Go and enjoy your alternatives rather than creating unnecessary attention
You are not grateful for what they have done and u just use your big mouth to call them fools.
Nawa for you oo. Just go and focus on your life biko
I know pipul TV is not for everyone but only for unwise with pride

Why should I be grateful when knowing pipul TV is here to take advantage of unwise Nigerian like you who very happy in promoting lies
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by enolife2(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Stillyoung5123:

See what you are saying?
Pipul tv is not for everyone and what is the point of calling them a fool?
Go and enjoy your alternatives rather than creating unnecessary attention
You are not grateful for what they have done and u just use your big mouth to call them fools.
Nawa for you oo. Just go and focus on your life biko
this is October 3, pipul TV is in pre-order mode meaning there was no launching as the lies promoter claim
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:45am On Oct 04, 2019
enolife2:

this is why I keep saying you people are not learning at all and are not ready to learn because of selfish pride. that is why many still pay more for something they would have pay less.

Pipul TV play simple fool on you people and you are happy about it because you can't see beyond DSTV

Pipul TV is actually streaming the channels for free from IPTV by installing an app into the IPTV decoder they buy from China. Pipul TV now buy bulk unlimited data from 9mobile and sell it to you for N3500 which you use to stream the channels. without sim data those channels can not show because they are internet based. So Pipul TV is making money from decoder and Data they sell to you.

why don't you save your N25,000, buy unlimited data for N2000, watch all the same channels when ever you want

Mugu na em u be. U think they can just restream? They are streaming from their servers... He signed paper with the TV companies.

So no b as u talk. U pay only 3500 monthly for all those... And u get network always.

I gat nothing to say to u
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2019
enolife2:

this is October 3, pipul TV is in pre-order mode meaning there was no launching as the lies promoter claim

Answer na. Where can they get unlimited data for N2k
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2019
enolife2:

Guy, stop ranting. I have been watching Pipul TV for months now... I get am for house.. Na time u need... Shane to catch u

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Stillyoung5123: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2019
enolife2:

That means u are a fool and u didnt watch the live stream on YouTube.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by BrightJay: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
enolife2:

We are still waiting for you to tell us where you subscribe unlimited data for 2k.
Thanks.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by enolife2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
BrightJay:

We are still waiting for you to tell us where you subscribe unlimited data for 2k.
Thanks.
Am not here to market any company for free. I will advice you to research beyond MTN, AIRTEL AND GLO To benefit from this better offer.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by enolife2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Stillyoung5123:

That means u are a fool and u didnt watch the live stream on YouTube.
By not watching the pipul YouTube does not make me a fool because I have other precious things to engage my time. Can you wisely tell me why a company who pay an Idiot like you to promote their lies are still in the pre-order mode after the acclaimed launch on YouTube?

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by BrightJay: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
enolife2:

Am not here to market any company for free. I will advice you to research beyond MTN, AIRTEL AND GLO To benefit from this better offer.
There's nothing to research.
You're the one that came with the unlimited 2k data subscription which obviously you can't explain as you don't know a dime.

Go and rest abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2019
BrightJay:

You're the one that came with the unlimited 2k data subscription which obviously you can't explain as you don't know a dime.

Go and rest abeg.
I just weak for the guy

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by enolife2(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
BrightJay:

Go and rest abeg.
I leave you with your shadow believe

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 3:05am On Oct 06, 2019
georgee:
Me too am interested in that N2,000 unlimited Internet all day.. Wia u dey get am from

KTv right ?
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 3:07am On Oct 06, 2019
georgee:

Pipul tv Aint selling any data shit
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Pipul tv Aint selling any data shit
PipulTV has left me more confused than i was before October 1st
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Stillyoung5123: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
enolife2:

By not watching the pipul YouTube does not make me a fool because I have other precious things to engage my time. Can you wisely tell me why a company who pay an Idiot like you to promote their lies are still in the pre-order mode after the acclaimed launch on YouTube?

Haha grin
I don't know why people cause unnecessary attention shall?
I hv told you:Look for other alternatives
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by BrightJay: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
georgee:

PipulTV has left me more confused than i was before October 1st
They should either open their service to the general public or shut the hell up!

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by cashflowpc(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Service will open by this weekend or latest Monday. Y'all need to chill. We all gonna enjoy this service.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by cashflowpc(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Service Opening Next Week. Stay Stuned guys. Yes I know cause I'm a dealer.
Something great is about to happen to entertainment in Nigeria.
Join the revolution
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by cashflowpc(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
If you are in Ibadan and you need the STB BOX.
Free free to contact me: 08066801898
Note: Service is opening from the 16th Of October.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Stillyoung5123: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Answer na. Where can they get unlimited data for N2k

Good day guys. If u want know more info, please go to their telegram page and learn more. The link is on their social media platforms. Thank you
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Stillyoung5123: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
If you want to know more info about pipul TV, join the telegram group. Their link is on their social media platforms.
Thank u
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Am not here to market anything just to inform you guys. This type of service are real the problem is always the people running it. We offer similar product as well. But you will need to download our app on any android devices. We are The best premium iptv service
we have 10, 000 people joining our community since we launched 2 years ago. Premium sport stations, sky spot, bt sport, bein spots nba,nfl,nhl, wwe and more. Don't miss your show or live tv when next you in nigeria.
✓ no more expensive cable bills
✓ no hardware to install
✓ get over 4,000 channels
✓ get over 7,000 movies, 600 tv shows, 162 sports station
✓ get 24/7 customer service
✓ watch it on all your andriod devices Only.

Price is only 2,850 Monthly. Keep in mind you will need Internet

We offer one hour only free trial to customer who have interest.

easy and fast
1- download our app http:///BTVapk
2- click menu click payment opt 1 choose our monthly plan subscribe and pay with debit/credit card or bank payment via our secure portal from our app
3- wait within 12 to 24 hours for account activation.
4- reload portal and you are good to go
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
malabioni:
Am not here to market anything just to inform you guys. This type of service are real the problem is always the people running it. We offer similar product as well. But you will need to download our app on any android devices. We are The best premium iptv service
we have 10, 000 people joining our community since we launched 2 years ago. Premium sport stations, sky spot, bt sport, bein spots nba,nfl,nhl, wwe and more. Don't miss your show or live tv when next you in nigeria.
✓ no hardware to install

easy and fast
2- click menu click payment opt 1 choose our monthly plan subscribe and pay with debit/credit card or bank payment via our secure portal from our app
This is buulllshiit.. How can i be paying for Internet and still be paying u 2,850..Guy,i no curse u oo.. Ur coy gp soon run down. Do u knw i watch all these channels u listed up dia for free just withy unlimited Internet @9,500
So i will buy data 9,500 and still pay u 2,850..It's only DSTV that is ds foolish. IPTV full everywia like water

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
georgee:

This is buulllshiit.. How can i be paying for Internet and still be paying u 2,850..Guy,i no curse u oo.. Ur coy gp soon run down. Do u knw i watch all these channels u listed up dia for free just withy unlimited Internet @9,500
So i will buy data 9,500 and still pay u 2,850..It's only DSTV that is ds foolish. IPTV full everywia like water

IPTV (internet protocol Television) you can only get this type of service by having access to the internet. I don’t which world you from but that’s how it works. Yes true they are plenty free service out there if you wish to go for that fine. No one said don’t. There’s is free and paid. And the free you are talking about my brother I know all about it, there not stable and can go down anytime for weeks to month without warning to watch movies and Tv series you have to be searching links and sometime you get links and it’s not the exact show you want to watch. The service we render is regulated and constantly up to date. It is subscription based you can subscribe to any internet of your choice and subscribe to our service. We are ten times better and more up to date in terms of content than Netflix. What you posted here my brother is wrong is like saying why do I have to subscribe to Netflix, irokoTV or sling since I subscribe for internet bro be real.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
malabioni:

IPTV (internet protocol Television) you can only get this type of service by having access to the internet. I don’t which world you from but that’s how it works. Yes true they are plenty free service out there if you wish to go for that fine. No one said don’t. There’s is free and paid. And the free you are talking about my brother I know all about it, there not stable and can go down anytime for weeks to month without warning to watch movies and Tv series you have to be searching links and sometime you get links and it’s not the exact show you want to watch. The service we render is regulated and constantly up to date. It is subscription based you can subscribe to any internet of your choice and subscribe to our service. We are ten times better and more up to date in terms of content than Netflix. What you posted here my brother is wrong is like saying why do I have to subscribe to Netflix, irokoTV or sling since I subscribe for internet bro be real.
My brother, let me shock u.. I av been using my streaming Apps both on my phone and STB for over 3years, none has gone down.. We sabi this thin pass ourselves... If stable and affordable Internet dey.. It would av been RIP DSTV and ur kind of coy long ago
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
georgee:

My brother, let me shock u.. I av been using my streaming Apps both on my phone and STB for over 3years, none has gone down.. We sabi this thin pass ourselves... If stable and affordable Internet dey.. It would av been RIP DSTV and ur kind of coy long ago

It’s so funny. I’ve been in this business for 7 good years selling IPTV. Even since year 2000 I have been following it up till launching my own service.I know of every type of service out there. There are number of people you can fool with your statement. It is well with you. If you do have something better why on here?. Have you ever question yourself for a minute. Look as I am, I have no reason in lying if you said you have all you need no problem others that need it will call. if you wish to try my service for an hour free with your internet you welcome to try. Then you can really now make that choice whether you truly have what we have.

If anyone want to become a provider today and offer there own service I can achieve that for them with ease and give them the opportunity to generate monthly revenue.

Going back and forth with you is not necessary. But for others who will be reading this, just had to comment if you have free service share it with people here instead of waiting on PipulTv. Sharing is Caring �
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by BrightJay: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2019
malabioni:
✓ no hardware to install

easy and fast

This your services no go work well in Nigeria.
Internet is very costly in Nigeria and app streaming costs a lot of data.

Pipul TV or whatever are offering Internet data free tunnelling by paying for their services and you won't have to pay for data.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2019
BrightJay:

Pipul TV or whatever are offering Internet data free tunnelling by paying for their services and you won't have to pay for data.
Leave the guy make e dey speak grammar.. Even me that sef go switch to PipulTV this week.
Hear him: I pay 2,850/month and still buy my own data.. Best of luck to him
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2019
BrightJay:

Well my service is not for everybody Guys. Noting good come cheap. Pipul TV I Dey laugh. Good Luck you will get the shock of your life when you see it’s all a lie. No whala we’ve been selling our service for long now we have over 300 Nigerians and 1000s all over the world using our service. This is one of the major problem we have in this country you continue to look for impossible and found yourself been scammed. Can’t you be real for once and think about it. It’s not possible to get unlimited internet cheap even abroad is a bit expensive not come to talk of Africa. The good news is few have really step up the game to offer true unlimited data but be real you can never get unlimited data for 2k talk less of 3k self if it happens I’ll gladly Join and get the data. But to believe in such is like believing MMM did not scam people at all they just ran out of business. Wake up people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.