Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group (36134 Views)

Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Muslim Group Seeks Withdrawal Of 'jonathan's N100 Note' From Circulation / Jonathan N100 Billion Allegation: You're A Liar - Fani-kayode Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by OlaPhils(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
the man looks like he goat
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by akum78: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fools
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by murmee: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Why don't we divide this country

Because if we don't am afraid there will be no sensible development
The Bitter Truth!!!
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by timibare(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
na dem dey beggy beggy pass!!!
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by CioAngels(f): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mr Akintola i decided to read because i thought you were going to talk about the danger in 100naira note only to read irrelevant writeups. Is the note the reason boko haram is disgracing Nigeria, its also why Fulani herdsmen are raping, maiming and killing non-Fulanis, it is also why our education system collasped since the coming of politicians on board, it is the 100note the reason why there are No medicine, medical equipments took a flight from the government hospitals. Nigerians are dying of hunger, from treatable sicknesses is because of Islamic sign not in Jonathan 100note. Mr Akintola, you are a shame to Islam with your shameful representation of it. You have just told Nigerians that part of the presidents next agenda is to create epidemic so that he can print Nigerian currency to Arabic notes. Mr Akintola, you are always chasing shadows anytime you speak. Rather than tell the government that it is a shame to intentionally create epidemic by circulating the diseased infested 100notes which according to you, is for the president to see reason to print notes with Islamic signs/names. Your children will be larghing at you for talking out of good reasoning.
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Safeer6844: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
That is a very fantastic move from that MURIC, May Almighty Allah bless your efforts.
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Temmywalex: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
For people to reason along this line of differences beats my imagination.

I think this MURIC group will easily welcome any action to eliminate Christianity on the surface of the earth.

The fact that a learned Yoruba man think like this weaken my belief that Yoruba Muslims are not bigotry.

Meanwhile, I've met Muslim ladies that told me that they would have loved marry Christian but their religious leaders had warned them not to marry Christians because Christians are infidels and unbelievers.

But they the Muslims love to marry Christian ladies because they believed that it amounts to conquering an unbeliever for Allah.

All these religious differences that people celebrate are not worth it. End religious differences and discrimination.

Religion are now being used to pursue political agenda, especially here in Nigeria. It is blindness and foolishness to fall for such.

After all, the less religious countries are peaceful and prospering while the so called religious countries like Nigeria are always backward.

#SayNoToReligiousDiscrimination

#SayNoToEthnicDifferences

#Love&ProtectEveryHumanRace

#EmbraceHumanity
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by tinktanker: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
islam sha! na curse?
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Oxalic(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
These people can't do anything without mentioning GEJ.

But GEJ is better than all these useless elements and their leaders.
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by RisingWars: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrHowto:

grin grin grin Come and remove it now who is holding you but I dont want to see your mouth shouting Islamization anywhere. Please hold your education we dont want. We are educated, be able to write Hausa even before your ancestors start wearing cloth.

English is not my language so what it is the disgrace here? I am not an english man.

"What it is the disgrace"..... Are you alright in the head? Appears you have a cerebral dysfunction each time the word disgrace is involved.
English is not your language and here you are struggling to communicate in English language. Why not communicate here in Hausa? You dregs of society are hypocritical in all your ways. You love what you hate. You kill what you love. You end up below scum.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Lonergem: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why can't this terrorist live in Peace ....
Is there any Christian inscription on the currency?...Hell no

And they will be claiming that they are Muslim not knowing that they're terrorist they're just spoiling the image of the good Muslim...
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
RisingWars:

"What it is the disgrace"..... Are you alright in the head? Appears you have a cerebral dysfunction each time the word disgrace is involved.
English is not your language and here you are struggling to communicate in English language. Why not communicate here in Hausa? You dregs of society are hypocritical in all your ways. You love what you hate. You kill what you love. You end up below scum.

There is no disgrace in communicating with English. It is not my language. I use it where necessary. Do you understand Hausa?

I don't hate English but I see no any disgrace as you stated in ur previous post that I'm disgrace to English language.

I don't give a darm about you or what you think. Having said that you should start a protest because Arabic is in our Naira note.
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by writeprof(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
saaron:
A goat is more reasonable than these people. English language now a Christian language? Was the Bible originally not written in Hebrew before it was translated to English and other languages thousands of years later? See why Biafra want out of this shiit hole? We have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON with these people.
Of all problems wrecking this pathetic country, MURIC are only concern about removal of Arabic from N100 note. Well Christians also demand for the removal of Islamic inscription on Nigerian army emblem to settle the score since this is what worries MURIC. There is no reason why an Islamic symbol which stands for "Victory belongs to Allah" be a Nigerian Army logo when the constitution states that Nigeria is a SECULAR country.

THE PLAN TO IMPOSE SHARIA OVER NIGERIA BY BUHARI'S GOVT IS ALREADY IN MOTION. THE SCARCITY OF NEW N100 NOTES IS A DELIBERATE ATTEMP TO FACE OUT THE NOTE FOR A NEW NOTE WITH ARABIC INSCRIPTION AS SIGN OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST!
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by RisingWars: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrHowto:

There is no disgrace in communicating with English. It is not my language. I use it where necessary. Do you understand Hausa?

I don't hate English but I see no any disgrace as you stated in ur previous post that I'm disgrace to English language.

I don't give a darm about you or what you think. Having said that you should start a protest because Arabic is in our Naira note.

I bid you farewell. You are a living dead.
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by budusky05(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
U are a dunce[/quote]

Like ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka / List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.