Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Urgent Loan Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Loan Needed (1054 Views)

I Need An Urgent Loan / I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! / I Need An Urgent Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Needed by didisky(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2007
I need a loan of N600, 000 to set up an ice block factory in Lagos.

I will pay back with an interest of 20%, within 24 months. Payments will be made weekly into the lenders account and lender can also, monitor the progress at the factory within the 24 months.

Please only serious people should respond, as this is the season for the business. Send me an email icemars@gmail.com, put you phone number in the mail, so I can call you and give you further details.
Re: Urgent Loan Needed by didisky(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2007
I need a loan of N600, 000 to set up an ice block factory in Lagos.

I will pay back with an interest of 20%, within 24 months. Payments will be made weekly into the lenders account and lender can also, monitor the progress at the factory within the 24 months.

Please only serious people should respond, as this is the season for the business. Send me an email icemars@gmail.com, put you phone number in the mail, so I can call you and give you further details.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become An Sms Reseller?can Someone Help Me Out / Anybody Interested In Cassava Business / Watch Out: Dont Buy This Or You'll Be Sorry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.