Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora (29360 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by chyboiy0007(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
We die here..... Cecce all the way....
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by sprints1: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gistusmore:
Cee-c is seen as the drama queen of the house, Miracle portrays himself as a gentle character whose thoughts and actions are focused on the grand prize.

Cee-c has been tagged the real ‘double wahala’ by viewers for obvious reasons, ranging from her relationship with other housemates.

But with their die-hard fan base, they had been listed among the five for the grand finale.

Among the five housemates left, Cee-c and Miracle remain strong contenders for the N45 million prize.

Here are the things you may not have known about this controversial Cee-c.

1. Full name: Cynthia Nwadiora was born 25 years ago in Enugu. She resides in Lagos.

2. Cee-c attended Heritage Academy and FGGC, Ibusa.

3.She is a law graduate of Madonna University. She got her LL.B in 2013. She consequently acquired a qualifying certificate at the Nigerian Law School in 2014.

4. She served as a trainee at Sterling Partnership Legal Practitioners and Fidelis Oditah & Co, Lekki phase 1, Lagos State.

5. She worked as Secretary at Esmic International Limited where she has been since 2016.

Recall that Cee-c and Tobi were paired as strategic partners in the “double wahala”, and later engaged in an undefined romantic relationship.

Source https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-BBNaija-2018-Things-You-May-Not-Know-About-BBN-Finalist-Cee-c-BBNaija
let me help ur ministry copy and paste blogger born November 5, 1992
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by 3RNEST(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anambra people, fear them.. shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by Lifewifhenry: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
ValUlasi:
You forgot this part: She is from Ozubulu in Anambra State
yes she's from Anambra state

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by MisterGrace: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
ekestic1976:

You're such a NUISANCE!

You can go and continue to eat your maggot infested sh1t.

Nonsense!
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by MisterGrace: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
ekestic1976:

You're such a NUISANCE!

You can go and continue to eat your maggot infested sh1t.

Nonsense!
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
So unfortunate people can't see what's happening about this voting of a thing. An ethnic group have decided to vote for their own in mass regardless of their personality while some dumb other ethnic group of people are following them leaving their own behind. To bad.
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by guyla: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gistusmore:
Cee-c is seen as the drama queen of the house, Miracle portrays himself as a gentle character whose thoughts and actions are focused on the grand prize.

Cee-c has been tagged the real ‘double wahala’ by viewers for obvious reasons, ranging from her relationship with other housemates.

But with their die-hard fan base, they had been listed among the five for the grand finale.

Among the five housemates left, Cee-c and Miracle remain strong contenders for the N45 million prize.

Here are the things you may not have known about this controversial Cee-c.

1. Full name: Cynthia Nwadiora was born 25 years ago in Enugu. She resides in Lagos.

2. Cee-c attended Heritage Academy and FGGC, Ibusa.

3.She is a law graduate of Madonna University. She got her LL.B in 2013. She consequently acquired a qualifying certificate at the Nigerian Law School in 2014.

4. She served as a trainee at Sterling Partnership Legal Practitioners and Fidelis Oditah & Co, Lekki phase 1, Lagos State.

5. She worked as Secretary at Esmic International Limited where she has been since 2016.

Recall that Cee-c and Tobi were paired as strategic partners in the “double wahala”, and later engaged in an undefined romantic relationship.

All this and more we know, infact we know that ceece is a spoilt brat that can't gain a decent employment elsewhere except her father's office, esmic outdoor
And that accrued bitterness inherited from her father's marriage to a former secretary is eating her up and she is affecting anyone who comes around her with it

Source https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-BBNaija-2018-Things-You-May-Not-Know-About-BBN-Finalist-Cee-c-BBNaija
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by ifihearam: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
And she can’t complete a statement without saying “ do you inderstand”. She lies a lot. Very bitter and never remembers anything she says. If you have such a lawyer as a defense you will rot in jail for a crime you didn’t commit not to talk of committing one.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Yet another frustrated Nigerian.
Just passing thou... Meet me atYapAce.com
MisterGrace:
They say people are hating on her. Seriously?
For what exactly?

It is simply because of her bad character and lousy attitude that some sane people keeps clashing with her.

For all those who are supporting her, may your wives, girlfriends, husbands and boyfriends be possessed by Cee-c kinda attitudinal spirit.

This liar of a girl claiming she knows echelons when she knows nobody.

Very toxic.

Quote me and go to hell.
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by MisterGrace: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Inspirationever:
Yet another frustrated Nigerian.
Just passing thou... Meet me atYapAce.com

Lol... See this one who does not know his real father.

Take you idiot useless life away from my post.

Opunu
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by iamprotocol(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
ekestic1976:
She's the best. No pretence whatsoever.
Explain please "how" by who did this certification emanate
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by blackpie(f): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Perspectives:
Misplaced priority
grin
Perspectives:
Misplaced priority
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by Michealdonald24(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
ValUlasi:
You forgot this part: She is from Ozubulu in Anambra State
Dey deceive urself for thre....
Make una no go find una own missing Cynthia nwadiora
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by daannyy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
everlymoore86:

I think she has to step up her game , u can't be watching someone who likes isolating herself from what other roommates are doing . She should be proactive and entertaining. Wishing her the best
Wetin u want make the girl do,make she dey mingle wit her haters or u did nor see how they were celebratin wen dey tot she had been evicted,the girl just wan endure this week,make the show end
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by shogsman(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
See what our youths have being reduced to.
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by cutedela: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cee-c is such a strong personality and real to the core.......such stands a chance of winning the 45million naira price
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by KenOne: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
OP take it easy she got her law degree in 2013 and she's 25years meaning she got her law degree at 17years. And gained admission into university at 12years ordinarily at age 12 she should be in JSS1 or JSS2. Nairaland and trash these days, now i believe why Femi Adeshina said Nigerians are brain lazy.
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Iy be like say una deh craze.

wetin concern me concern cceee c.

mo ro pe ita ya wehre
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
what a hell are people actually doing.........Imagine voting for people that will not add any value to me as a person.
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
KenOne:
OP take it easy she got her law degree in 2013 and she's 25years meaning she got her law degree at 17years. And gained admission into university at 12years ordinarily at age 12 she should be in JSS1 or JSS2. Nairaland and trash these days, now i believe why Femi Adeshina said Nigerians are brain lazy.

lovely analysis thou, wish Nigerians can just think with their brains.............
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by adegeye38(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
MisterGrace:
For what exactly?

It is simply because of her bad character and lousy attitude that some sane people keeps clashing with her.

For all those who are supporting her, may your wives, girlfriends, husbands and boyfriends be possessed by Cee-c kinda attitudinal spirit.

Very toxic.

Quote me and go to hell.
cee c has a strong personalty and thats y people are intimidated by her, and thats y tobi cant handle her d guy is grossly immature, Nina is extremely dumb, alex is a fake hoe and cant get along with her, she is actually very trustworthy and dependable, i will get along with her perfectly,
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by frankpro27(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hope we knw the right thing to send is

"VOTE Cee-C"✅

to

Not

Cee-C❌
Vote Cee-C❌
VOTE CEE-C❌
Vote CEE-C❌
Vote cee-c❌
VOTE cee-c❌
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by kokan: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
So unfortunate people can't see what's happening about this voting of a thing. An ethnic group have decided to vote for their own in mass regardless of their personality while some dumb other ethnic group of people are following them leaving their own behind. To bad.
This dosn't sell....Voters knows what they want
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by rockcitie: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
adegeye38:
cee c has a strong personalty and thats y people are intimidated by her, and thats y tobi cant handle her d guy is grossly immature, Nina is extremely dumb, alex is a fake hoe and cant get along with her, she is actually very trustworthy and dependable, i will get along with her perfectly,

Pls Mr, you don't know what it means to have a strong personality. This bítch acts like a serpent who is ever ready to bite. No right thinking person would want to associate with such a possessed human being.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by DonMoga(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
THIS CEE C EHHH, ME LOVE YOU OO. HAVE SOME CHICKEN

Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
MisterGrace:

Lol... See this one who does not know his real father.

Take you idiot useless life away from my post.

Opunu
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by alebz007: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Its team miracle.. Who is cee cee??

Want to make money from the comfort of your home as a student, house wife, graduate And even as a worker?? Do you wish to be a consultant with a Swedish cosmetic company and make money to double your income? Just quote me lemme direct you on how to do so.
Or whatsapp... 09057162054
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by chizzydave(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Codyt:
Hmmmmmm....
But how this info go take epp us now biko?

Even if she wins, we won't receive N1 from it.
Abegi sad sad

undecided
Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by rockcitie: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cee C is the last person that should win the money.

I saw this post on another thread & it absolutely describes the kind of person Cee-C is:

Gboliwe :
Cee-C was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

When he gets back to her...she puts her hands up in his face...like telling him gtfo! And he would beg and beg...

She said you can't claim you like me and be talking like that with those other HMs it's disrespectful

Viewers started calling CC his Madam. Anytime Tobi is talking to another HM viewers be like "Tobi you will soon go and beg madam"

One eviction night Ebuka asked CC "why is Tobi always begging you when I put on my T.V"? CC said "he's just a messy kid...im trying to put together

Viewers began hating CC

House mates had a meeting on top the matter and were like "Tobi is HOH" we need some access to him too!

Tobi tried to adjust...CC wouldn't let him. She began to nag about him "mingling with those people that are below her level of intelligence "

Tobi began to get close to miracle who adviced him that CC is killing his game...making housemates hate him.

Tobi began to distance himself...CC began to Malign Miracle to Tobi always saying "you think those people are your friends? They don't even like you"

Tobi stopped explaining and begging...CC began telling other HMs that Tobi is bleeped up...plays too much...talks with others girls and is disrespecting her

CC wakes up one morning and accuses Tobi of sexually molesting her. She tells the world that he was touching her privates without her consent. This caused an uproar in the house...making Tobi and CC get strikes after fighting

Viewers started calling them Samson and Delilah

Biggie unpaired them and paired CC with Lolu, Tobi with Alex

Lolu and CC had a big fight and the were chained together as a punishment. CC struggled with the chains and refused to move when lolu wanted to move and the chains broke and whipped lolu on his balls...and earned them a strike while Tobi and Alex had a wonderful pairing

Alex strived to keep Tobi and CC apart because a strike on Tobi will give her a strike automatically

Despite CCs two strikes she fought with Ifu Enada because ifu said Alex has a bigger butt than her

Everyone began to Avoid CC...especially Anheeka and Anto

Tobi and Miracle began getting very close and Tobi began to leave CC alone
CC would call Tobi for talks...stalk him...when he disagrees she rains insults at him and says how he's a small boy that isn't up to her level

CC fought with all the girls in the house except Anto and Ahneeka, ate double portions of meat when she was Tobis(HoH) Pair

Yet fought with Nina because of meat when miracle was HOH

Told Angel that her intellect is higher than the rest HMs that's why she can't Mingle with them

Every one was happy for Tobi that he was finally free. When asked she claimed the sexual molestation accusation was only a joke. Hmmmm

She poked Antos eyes in her portrait when Anto got evicted...when asked she lied that she ddnt do that...but the video is there

She told Tobi to beware...Alex likes him and hates to see their happiness...when asked she lies that she never said such

Later told Anto that Alex just wants to keep her and Tobi apart because she is merely a trouble maker...when Alex told Ebuka this, CC says She never said that...

She called Nina a dustbin and said Nina is not in her level...when asked by Ebuka she denied saying such

She said Alex doesn't come from a home and can't stand with her or go where she can enter. When asked later she denied it.
She said in her diary room "I hate Alex I just can't stand her" while wearing Alex's eye glasses

She stole Ninas lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes

She fought with Alex because Alex wiped her lens on her duvet to clean it...she said it was disrespectful and Alex is not on her level but she was wearing Alex's Bum shorts

Kai!

There are a lot that I can't even remember but our babe is a terrible character and anybody still considering voting her is the reason Buhari is president and still coming back in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by felix000000(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Team Tobi all the way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cee-C: Things You May Not Know About Cynthia Nwadiora by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
MisterGrace:
For what exactly?

Very toxic.

Quote me and go to hell.
Seriously, that ugly girl is miserable, rude and arrogant. I detest that thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party / BBNaija 2020 Production Cost N3.5bn – Multichoice / Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.