Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics (19672 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / #ChibokGirls : Dorcas Yakubu Celebrates 20th Birthday In Boko Haram Custody / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by onadana: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
obawale:
Wow! I know the husband very well but i just discovered that he is her husband. I must say here that the man is such a wonderful and lovely man. Truly speaking he has the fear of God in him based on my interactions with him several times.

Bless you bro...he keeps a very low profile. She must have really convinced him to allow these pictures publicly.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by vertueptime: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dezzx:
I am sure this mannerless and rude woman beats her husband at home. Shameless ranter instead of channelling all your energy in taking caring of your home, you busy trying to sabotage a democratic elected government for peanuts.

Aproko did u hear d man complain?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by Jethrolite(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dezzx:
I am sure this mannerless and rude woman beats her husband at home. Shameless ranter instead of channelling all your energy in taking caring of your home, you busy trying to sabotage a democratic elected government for peanuts.
Shut up! You will also give birth to children and they will be kidnapped by an Islamic sect who does not need ransome so you can understand how vital her work is.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by adonaimart(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Very nice.....d cheeky part; where u raised ur leg. Hahaa
Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by akum78: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nice One
Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cool.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by Dezzx(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
Shut up! You will also give birth to children and they will be kidnapped by an Islamic sect who does not need ransome so you can understand how vital her work is.
wish you same.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by Jethrolite(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dezzx:
wish you same.
So e dey pain? Mumu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Pics by Dezzx(m): 4:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Jethrolite:
So e dey pain? Mumu.
My son, you lack home training. can you communicate without insults?
He who has valid points never insults he argues objectively. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Borno Commissions Projects And Address Troops (PHOTOS) / Tinubu, Ganduje Plotted To Hand Rivers APC To Wike, Embarrass Amaechi – Eze / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.