Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

"Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. (22638 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by semyman: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Is fashola now officially mad?
You are deranged, Fashola is right on this. I have average power supply of 22 hours a day for the last 60 days. May be this guy is even not able to connect to the national grid and he is here running is infested fingers on the keyboard to insult a guy that became SAN and a governor under 40/50 years. For him to be entrusted with 3 major ministries should tell you that he is not in the league of your entire local government of origin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by andyanders: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Not only mad,he is equally sick and a curse.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Like seriously?

While other nations are investing in renewable energies, you are still trying to figure out how to supply power 24/7 in 2018? Or not?
No stable electricity, no investments, no development, no jobs, no progress.

This is ridiculous. Did he actually say 'enjoy'? grin
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Donopsiano(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
so the rest of us that does not have light are wrong thinking Nigerians? kwantinu
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by bigpicture001: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
when fashola says" nigerians,he means lagos....cuz all his attention has been on his state as a federal minister..he would rather sanction the construction of a brand new sea port in lagos than renovate an old obsolete one in calabar...he would rather fix all d small port holes on federal roads in lagos than reconstruct a badly needed road in the east nd south south..yes,oa s truth..electricity improve tremendously in lagos,that cuz it's his main focus...he would rather expand lagos Ibadan expressway which was also done by obj...instead of a new one to replace the very narrow kogi- abuja road..infact..HE IS THE MINISTER OF LAGOS!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Jacyluv(f): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
For your mind.....we don wise up ooo......Liars everywhere
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Fistop: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Maybe
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by kmaster007: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
u try small but don't give us stories, do ur proper work and makes d light 24hrs dat y ur been offered d job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
I think so he is officially craze
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
semyman:
You are deranged, Fashola is right on this. I have average power supply of 22 hours a day for the last 60 days. May be this guy is even not able to connect to the national grid and he is here running is infested fingers on the keyboard to insult a guy that became SAN and a governor under 40/50 years. For him to be entrusted with 3 major ministries should tell you that he is not in the league of your entire local government of origin
So how come I dong have light at all? Where do you live?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
though i hate this govt., I have far more power supply now than previous one, albeit with increased tariffs!

my hood was shut out of power under Joe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Ijaya123: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Anybody doubting what Fashola said is officially mad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by pat1612(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
One thing coming to mind is wht about outrageous bill angry
My last month estimate bill was 16000 naira angry

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Ickes: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
onyxo76:
and i have not had light in my area for three days now!!
It seems we have all lost it. I was at home for 7 days, and did not see power at all. May be it was not our turn then.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by vineyardfarms: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
SUCH A LIAR CHEAP AND CONDEMED MINISTER. YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR CONSCIENCE BY FALSEHOLD.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by precious1967(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Capital NO
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Ijaya123: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
lextube:
Even before Jonathan stepped down, electricity generation had improved, because during the past administration, Nigeria was generating 6000mw. The major problem they had then was distribution which maybe this administration have improved upon. What I may agree in my own opinion is that of the efficient distribution of prepaid meter nationwide.

Also, it's still doesn't rule out the fact that there are some places in Nigeria that power distribution is very poor.

You got it wrong here. The first time Nigeria generated 5,000mw was in the first quarter of 2016. Under the past administration, the highest was 3000mw.

Go check your facts very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by NairaMaster1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Relate to all APC characters.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by exlinkleads(f): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
I think this man's madness is official
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by kelish(f): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
common shirtup there. Simple i cannot handle it give to another person No. Lie is know the registered cover for incompetency

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by sixtusn: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
For where? U don turn Lai ...? More electricity bill without supply. This Administration is full of lies. God deliver Nigerians. I rest my case.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by millomaniac: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
get out

now who is the idiot undecided
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by karlboss: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fistop:

My brother/sister, he is unequivocally MAD[b][/b]

This is so funny. Lol
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by madenigga(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
We ve not had light since march 20th...

Oga wetin u dae yan
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Vicargeneral(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
At times some of this people say things that marvels. You wonder if they fell from the moon or are from another planet. Staying in Aso rock or Government house where generator runs for 24hrs doesnt mean Nepa has been providing stable power. This man should conduct a public poll and he will know the mess his party has put the country

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Thewesterner(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
There is area in benin
For some time now
When rain fall
You gat to wait for 2 days
For the 'wires' to dry
Before you can see light
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by IVORY2009(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
I know some would like to deny this just to spite the government but it I can't deny power supply is slightly better now.
G
A long way to go .

Rusher man, I know u must always come here, but just a quick question
S
How many hours of electricity to u HV per day.

How many times do u fuel ur gen set per week.

Wat state do u reside.. EDO OR DELTA I guess grin
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by faridpac2: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nwagboo123:

must you insult people to make your point? why not be mature for once? If it has improved in your area, there are many areas it has deteriorated, even with over 300% increase in tariff
If he insult Buhari you will not say anything but now he insult you, u feel pain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
semyman:
For once say the truth. Electricity hasn't improved at all in many areas. Yours is just fortunate but many places are not enjoying it
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thewesterner:
There is area in benin
For some time now
When rain fall
You gat to wait for 2 days
For the 'wires' to dry
Before you can see light
Is the community hosting the university?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by faridpac2: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
Fact, only idiots will disagree.
thats true my frnd

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Senators’ Jumbo Allowances Can Fix In Nigeria / Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.