Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

"Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. (22637 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Ladokun12(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hoeloshi
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lalas247:

He has tried tho ... I remember how Lagos was before him
He really tried

Lol sorry I tagged u in that thread . Mod don send the boy go kirikiri ... the guy is a professional scammer but a dumb one ... cheesy
the side i stay in Benin dem go bring the light 6 o'clock in the mornin den take am 9 o'clock in the mornin. There won't be light till 9 o'clock in d evenin of wich dem go take am midnight(12 oclock) .some areas no dey see light at all. Rationing tinzs i guess. So light has improved in lagos? That's nice. Fashola is jus concentrating only on lagos. I will ask my friend residing in igando area how their light be. She used to tell me dat in the past na once in a blue moon dem dey bring their lightcheesy. Hmm i saw that scam thread. The guy na scammers to d core.i read everything. He's just looking for victim and he was angry with una wey dey call am out cos u guys were spoiling his hustlecheesy. But i saw someone already falling for his gimmick.so person be give am im watsap number.good tin d thread was taken down to prevent the fall of another maga.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Niyinficient(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
I agree o

I am not for your party Mr. Fashola...but truly we have more than 20hrs light daily in my area

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Thewesterner(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Is the community hosting the university?
Around IKPOBA Hill...

So it's the same over there?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by mbos: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Niyinficient:
I agree o

I am not for your party Mr. Fashola...but truly we have more than 20hrs light daily in my area

where is your area??
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
ask4double:
True, but the tariff is too high.
False and the tariff is too low
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by leye4u: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
Fact, only idiots will disagree.
we no get light ,you (APC) still dey insult us....we go meet for judgement day ,no problem
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by conehead2018: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Is fashola now officially mad?
I think he is technically stupid.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thewesterner:
Around IKPOBA Hill...

So it's the same over there?
Yes oh.Ekosodin
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Lalas247(f): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
lefulefu:
the side i stay in Benin dem go bring the light 6 o'clock in the mornin den take am 9 o'clock in the mornin. There won't be light till 9 o'clock in d evenin of wich dem go take am midnight(12 oclock) .some areas no dey see light at all. Rationing tinzs i guess. So light has improved in lagos? That's nice. Fashola is jus concentrating only on lagos. I will ask my friend residing in igando area how their light be. She used to tell me dat in the past na once in a blue moon dem dey bring their lightcheesy. Hmm i saw that scam thread. The guy na scammers to d core.i read everything. He's just looking for victim and he was angry with una wey dey call am out cos u guys were spoiling his hustlecheesy. But i saw someone already falling for his gimmick.so person be give am im watsap number.good tin d thread was taken down to prevent the fall of another maga.

It’s Benin na
Lagos is better ,,, when I was there I was shocked that generator wasn’t used as much ..
I think he tried in Lagos sha .. not sure about other states .

Lol I knew he would get angry ... that why I kept pushing him till he fuked up ... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by DrMuzungu(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Back in the days when I was in Nigeria, I enjoyed 24/7 electricity.

The problem is...

The generator would consume a lot of diesel.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Zikachat(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Can someone plz help me with torch to look for ma phone? Bcoz light no dey since 3am today
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by dimmikel: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
The feedback fashola Is getting must be coming from people who live in high profile locations like lekki, Ajah, Maitama, IKOyi, BANANA ISLAND, MAGODO and VGC.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by LaudGuy: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:

You're the biggest idiot that ever liveth. facts from your pit toilet mouth abi

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by emsheddy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
With all due respect Mr Minister of Power, you are very very mad!!!
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Kyase(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
faridpac2:

thats true my frnd
thank you

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by dbanjj1629(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tah!!!! take it back Mr Minister. we assume you never said that.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Fourwinds: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
just look at yourself... if not that I will slap Oga Seun in the process of slapping you ....I would have remitted the slap instantly

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by oluwalewis(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Is fashola now officially mad?

He is not mad but the definition of madness
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Abdogood(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
I agree with Fashola on this. My area don dey get steady power supply now. Two months now I have put on my gen.

Dont ask me to disclose my location, because I won't.

Before NEPA kum and use busy body relocate our transformer and wires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Keyuze: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
U say what?

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by ImaIma1(f): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haven't seen light since last Monday. It won't stop them from bringing complete PHCN bill
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Bizibi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
henrygale:
Honestly, the last few days, the way they supply us electrical power is scary. Like at some point, my next house neighbour asked if all was well coz it is scary the way we have electrical power steady like 20hrs in 24hrs period.
Kudos to whoever is making this happen, kudos to Fashola.....I hope and pray they improve more on this.
We can achieve 24hrs uninterrupted power supply....yes we can coz it's not rocket science! cheesy
why u dey lie.....20hrs in 24hrs,which area/state is that?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Bizibi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
seunmsg:
I don't understand why some people are denying this obvious fact.
which fact?
I'm in Benin city now and they have been rationing light just like in the past admin......
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Horus(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fRSOQ5Rt3c

Nigeria’s power sector with Minister Babatunde Fashola
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Anusiemgood(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
joinnow:

Only when all states can attests to this can we....I said we.... Appraise him.

So let conduct a poll online
All Nairalanders representing each state in Nigeria please come and say your mind ooooo.
What is the situation of light in your state

All paid pmb media cow are excluded
Am not here to start ranting nonsense talk with failures like u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Obec70(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
This people are funny! At Umuahia & Aba? Haba, both old & new secetarete of Abia stat doesn't have lights and he went there to said this trash? He enjoys light in his home perhaps. Can he autoritetvely how many mega wts we have now?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by amakabel: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
you will not come and carry these your wicked prepaid meter you are distributing upandan
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Okoroawusa: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seenyo:
though i hate this govt., I have far more power supply now than previous one, albeit with increased tariffs!

my hood was shut out of power under Joe.
and u hate the govt?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Niyinficient(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
mbos:

where is your area??

Do I know if you work with Ikeja Electricity? So that you can bad belle abi?

Ain't telling you shishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by CSTR1003: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ijaya123:

You got it wrong here. The first time Nigeria generated 5,000mw was in the first quarter of 2016. Under the past administration, the highest was 3000mw.

Go check your facts very well.
Are you kidding me?

So it was fashola that made it so?

You think the power sector is bet9ja?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by akum78: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Onye Ara ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano / Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.