Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (35184 Views)

Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Tundeobama(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Why rant on social media tithe is personal decision people who pay it pay it and people who doesn't also exist.Its your money do it has you like.
what the noise about ?
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Primesky(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

stop been mischievious dear.The law of tithes was instituted by Moses in Deuterenomy and not by malachi.Malachi didnt institute any new law rather was quoting the jewish law originally instituted by moses.The death of Jesus on the cross abolished the entire jewish law including tithes.This was confirmed by the first church council in jerusalem.That was why the early church in the bible never practised tithing.The bible also makes it clear that any spirit that tells us anything contrary to what the apostles taught us in the scriptures is not of God.Any spirit that tells christians to tithe contrary to the scriptures is of the anti-christ.

Apostle Paul worked harder than todays pastors and never demanded tithes from his flocjk.Ditto the other apostles

The law of tithes was instituted by God through Moses and God reinforced it in Malachi, does that not tell you how important it was? By the way tithing existed before Moses instituted it, to show you that it was a divine mandate.

Since both you and I are accountable to GOd, I would rather that we get our conviction from him.

Pastor Adeboye have said something about tithing, and that it can cost you heaven.
Pastor Lazarus Muoka have also said the same or similar thing.
Pastor Yongi Cho said it from a first hand experience.

What is going on?! Are all these men deceiving us? Or we don't think they are of God?

Please my friend and brother, I would appeal to you to go through the link below. It's about the testimony of pastor yongi Cho after he had a near death experience. This man's case was well documented.

He is the pioneer pastor of one of the largest churches in the whole world. But when he had the encounter, the questions he was asked by the Lord Jesus Christ and the rebukes he got even as a pastor is very instructive to this discussion on tithes. Please don't disregard it. Please read it first before criticising it. Thanks

http://www.divinerevelations.info/documents/pastor_park/
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by BluntBoy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Me too. I believe in tithing too and it works for me.

I dislike Christians who feel that God is a money doubler. So, you tithe not because God wants it but because it works for you In other words, you only tithe because you get something in return? Was that even the reason why God instituted tithe?

Hope you know that if you insist on keeping a law, you have to keep all of the other laws??
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by BluntBoy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Primesky:

The law of tithes was instituted by God through Moses and God reinforced it in Malachi, does that not tell you how important it was? By the way tithing existed before Moses instituted it, to show you that it was a divine mandate.

Since both you and I are accountable to GOd, I would rather that we get our conviction from him.

Pastor Adeboye have said something about tithing, and that it can cost you heaven.

What is going on?! Are all these men deceiving us? Or we don't think they are of God?

Please my friend and brother, I would appeal to you to go through the link below. It's about the testimony of pastor yongi Cho after he had a near death experience. This man's case was well documented.

He is the pioneer pastor of one of the largest churches in the whole world. But when he had the encounter, the questions he was asked by the Lord Jesus Christ and the rebukes he got even as a pastor is very instructive to this discussion on tithes. Please don't disregard it. Please read it first before criticising it. Thanks

How do you tithe? Do you tithe the Abraham way or under the Law?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Bv3rmie: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
You can be born again and not be born again? Like seriously? You can be half born again? grin cheesy grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Jesse01:
lol so

Buddhist

Muslim's

will not go to heaven because this people don't pay tithes Nigerians pastors turning ⛪ in to there money � making business.
I think he's talking about Christians here Buddhist and Muslim won't go to the Christian hell,
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Makaveli1166(m): 4:16am On Apr 18, 2018
OkCornel:
The last time I checked, tithing is a law for the JEWS ALONE who were under the Old Covenant (Judaism)...

Can someone show me where God instructed Gentiles to pay tithes?

Can someone also read up Acts 15 and tell us if the Mosaic Laws (tithing inclusive) is necessary for a Christian?

This man is a liar and a thief!
The new tactic is to instill fear into people with visions that never occurred abi? This is getting really ridiculous...
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Makaveli1166(m): 4:45am On Apr 18, 2018
midastouch:

Nice Arguement.

Let us recall an important event in the live of Jesus Christ that We also ought to replicate in our day. The event is described in the Gospel of Luke (Luke 2:22–40). According to the gospel, Mary and Joseph took the Infant Jesus to the Temple in Jerusalem forty days (inclusive) after his birth to complete Mary's ritual purification after childbirth, and to perform the redemption of the firstborn son, in obedience to the Torah (Leviticus 12, Exodus 13:12–15, etc.). Luke explicitly says that Joseph and Mary take the option provided for poor people (those who could not afford a lamb; Leviticus 12:cool, sacrificing "a pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons." Leviticus 12:1–4 indicates that this event should take place forty days after birth for a male child

Why do Christians not offer a lamb (for wealthy ones) or 2 young pigeons (for poor ones); when they take their first born sons (that open the womb) to the Church?

Are we not also going to hell by not doing this?
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Makaveli1166(m): 4:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Maximus85:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Olodo.

12 tribes.
God gave lands to 11.
The 12th Levites got nothing but an assignment. To cater for God's temple and the surroundings.

God commanded the other 11tribes to pay 10th of their produce, (Note, not money) to the Levites, ONCE A YEAR. NOT EVERY MONTH. Only Levites were ordained by God to receive tithe. Your pastor is not a Levite, he's a thief.

Now, what do levites do with all the tithes they collect? They don't work, so they feed themselves and family, cater for the widows and orphans. But before this, they take 10% of what they collected and give to the priests inside the tabernacle for sacrifices to God. Now, these priests became corrupt, they sell these 10% given to them and that is why there was shortage of sacrificial materials in the temple. So God was talking to those thiefing priests in Malachi, not you. You're Christians meaning you are following Christ. If Christ and his disciples never paid tithe, why should one thief force you to pay? Why the threat?

Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

Jesus I know,Paul I know but who are Adeboye,Muoka or Youngi Cho? Who are they to distort the word of God? The bible warned us about this in galatians 1: 8-9

8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…
I don't believe any testimony or life experiences that is contrary to the teachings of the scriptures.So we should ignore the words of the scriptures and listen to the testimonies of David Youngi Cho? Are you for real?

FYI the teachings of the law were reinforced in several other OT scriptures and not just tithes but they were all annulled by the death of Jesus on the cross.Even burnt offerings and circumcision also came before Moses instituted the law but they were also abolished by the death of Jesus so you really have no point.Even the tithe that is practised in Churches today has no scriptural basis as there are not in tune with either the Abrahamic or levitical tithe.The Apostles did not teach us tithing under Christianity. They never practised it.Who are these men you mentioned? Who agve them the power to institute tithing in Christianity to the extent of saying those who don't pay will go to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Primesky(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Jesus I know,Paul I know but who are Adeboye,Muoka or Youngi Cho? Who are they to distort the word of God? The bible warned us about this in galatians 1: 8-9

8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…
I don't believe any testimony or life experiences that is contrary to the teachings of the scriptures.So we should ignore the words of the scriptures and listen to the testimonies of David Youngi Cho? Are you for real?

FYI the teachings of the law were reinforced in several other OT scriptures and not just tithes but they were all annulled by the death of Jesus on the cross.The Apostles did not teach us tithing under Christianity. They never practised it.Who are thes emen you mentioned? Who agve them the power to institute tithing in Christianity to the extent of saying those who don't pay will go to hell!!!

Another gospel? No my brother, you're getting it all wrong. Remember I said, both proponents and opponents of this tithing draw their positions from the Bible. And I asked you, what position will God take on all these considering they are all in the scriptures. We all are learning including our pastors. You might think you know it all from the Bible, but be very careful. We must also watch out for deceptions.

I am not saying you must pay or not pay. Every body has his/her choice to make. But my point is considering all of the above, we must be careful not to quickly assume a position on this and indeed any other matter of the scriptures. There are clear and well documented stories of people who have died and are that were verified, who got a chance to come back at the command of God for the purpose of warning people of somethings they are getting wrong which leads alot of believers to hell. We can't just push all of them away because there are fakes, sure the devil will fake that as well. But we must look at what they say and compare it with scriptures!

Which is why I appealed to you to first find out about that man Yongi cho, what happened, what he was told and ask yourself if what he was rebuked of is contrary to scriptures. It's not a new gospel!. There's a very thin line between truth and lie and I urge you to be very mindful of the fact that we have some believers here who are not so matured Christians on this forum. People will naturally gravitate towards the easy part when it comes to obeying God.

The bible says when we hear a thing preached or what ever, compare it with scriptures. Scriptures must be compared with scriptures. If what these people are saying, mind you not one not two, I mean just look at the number of different persons saying the same thing of which they were guilty of and thought it not necessary. Shouldn't we carefully and prayerfully seek to understand it?. What if we go there and it turns out to be true how would you do. How many personalities reading this have taken a special fast to personally ask God about paying tithes amongst other things?

It's easy to quote scriptures to defend our positions but we must seek the leading of the Holy Spirit to guide us and not to use head knowledge to conjecture.

I am not a pastor, I do not take tithes. But based on the things that by the grace of God I have had privilege of seeing in visions as regards the coming deceptions, I am very careful and always ask God to help His people. The lies will look very genuine, scripture based and very difficult to disbelieve. The Lord warns us that in the last days many will fall away. Seeing all these, shouldn't we be extra careful how we approach things? Does the fact that an injunction was not repeated in the New Testament, make it inapplicable and unnecessary? Shouldn't we ask the one who made it? While we wait His confirmation, shouldn't we trade carefully. What is my fault here my brother?
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2018
Another gospel? No my brother, you're getting it all wrong. Remember I said, both proponents and opponents of this tithing draw their positions from the Bible. And I asked you, what position will God take on all these considering they are all in the scriptures. We all are learning including our pastors. You might think you know it all from the Bible, but be very careful. We must also watch out for deceptions

There is no single instance on CHRISTIANS paying tithes in the bible. There is no single instance where Tithes were paid with money in the bible. There is no single instance where people paid weekly or monthly tithes in the bible. The proponents of modern day tithing do not have any scriptural basis for their teachings!!!!

I am not saying you must pay or not pay. Every body has his/her choice to make. But my point is considering all of the above, we must be careful not to quickly assume a position on this and indeed any other matter of the scriptures. There are clear and well documented stories of people who have died and are that were verified, who got a chance to come back at the command of God for the purpose of warning people of somethings they are getting wrong which leads alot of believers to hell. We can't just push all of them away because there are fakes, sure the devil will fake that as well. But we must look at what they say and compare it with scriptures!

The scriptures is very explicit in these issues of tithes and the jewish laws.It was a very serious issue in the early church which necessitated the convoking of the first church council in Jerusalem in the year 46 CE.The resolutions are very clear and explicit and tithing nor any other jewish laws were not required of the gentile converts of the new faith.

Actts 15:7-29

Some men came down from Judea and began teaching the brethren, “Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved.” 2And when Paul and Barnabas had great dissension and debate with them, the brethren determined that Paul and Barnabas and some others of them should go up to Jerusalem to the apostles and elders concerning this issue. 3Therefore, being sent on their way by the church, they were passing through both Phoenicia and Samaria, describing in detail the conversion of the Gentiles, and were bringing great joy to all the brethren. 4When they arrived at Jerusalem, they were received by the church and the apostles and the elders, and they reported all that God had done with them. 5But some of the sect of the Pharisees who had believed stood up, saying, “It is necessary to circumcise them and to direct them to observe the Law of Moses.”

6The apostles and the elders came together to look into this matter.7After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe. 8“And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; 9and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith. 10“Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? 11“But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.”
12All the people kept silent, and they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles.

James’s Judgment

13After they had stopped speaking, James answered, saying, “Brethren, listen to me. 14“Simeon has related how God first concerned Himself about taking from among the Gentiles a people for His name. 15“With this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written,

16‘AFTER THESE THINGS I will return,
AND I WILL REBUILD THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID WHICH HAS FALLEN,
AND I WILL REBUILD ITS RUINS,
AND I WILL RESTORE IT,

17SO THAT THE REST OF MANKIND MAY SEEK THE LORD,
AND ALL THE GENTILES WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME,’

18SAYS THE LORD, WHO MAKES THESE THINGS KNOWN FROM LONG AGO.
19“Therefore it is my judgment that we do not trouble those who are turning to God from among the Gentiles, 20but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood. 21“For Moses from ancient generations has in every city those who preach him, since he is read in the synagogues every Sabbath.”

22Then it seemed good to the apostles and the elders, with the whole church, to choose men from among them to send to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas—Judas called Barsabbas, and Silas, leading men among the brethren, 23and they sent this letter by them,

“The apostles and the brethren who are elders, to the brethren in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia who are from the Gentiles, greetings.

24“Since we have heard that some of our number to whom we gave no instruction have disturbed you with their words, unsettling your souls,
25it seemed good to us, having become of one mind, to select men to send to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
26men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
27“Therefore we have sent Judas and Silas, who themselves will also report the same things by word of mouth.
28“For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these essentials:
29that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep yourselves free from such things, you will do well. Farewell.

It will too bad that because of money 2000 years later new generation pastors are disregarding the resolutions of these great church councils as recorded in the scriptures and bringing up strange teachings that has no scriptural basis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by OkCornel(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

There is no single instance on CHRISTIANS paying tithes in the bible. There is no single instance where Tithes were paid with money in the bible. There is no single instance where people paid weekly or monthly tithes in the bible. The proponents of modern day tithing do not have any scriptural basis for their teachings!!!!

The scriptures is very explicit in these issues of tithes and the jewish laws.It was a very serious issue in the early church which necessitated the convoking of the first church council in Jerusalem in the year 46 CE.The resolutions are very clear and explicit and tithing nor any other jewish laws were not required of the gentile converts of the new faith.

Actts 15:7-29

Some men came down from Judea and began teaching the brethren, “Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved.” 2And when Paul and Barnabas had great dissension and debate with them, the brethren determined that Paul and Barnabas and some others of them should go up to Jerusalem to the apostles and elders concerning this issue. 3Therefore, being sent on their way by the church, they were passing through both Phoenicia and Samaria, describing in detail the conversion of the Gentiles, and were bringing great joy to all the brethren. 4When they arrived at Jerusalem, they were received by the church and the apostles and the elders, and they reported all that God had done with them. 5But some of the sect of the Pharisees who had believed stood up, saying, “It is necessary to circumcise them and to direct them to observe the Law of Moses.”

6The apostles and the elders came together to look into this matter.7After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe. 8“And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; 9and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith. 10“Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? 11“But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.”
12All the people kept silent, and they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles.

James’s Judgment

13After they had stopped speaking, James answered, saying, “Brethren, listen to me. 14“Simeon has related how God first concerned Himself about taking from among the Gentiles a people for His name. 15“With this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written,

16‘AFTER THESE THINGS I will return,
AND I WILL REBUILD THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID WHICH HAS FALLEN,
AND I WILL REBUILD ITS RUINS,
AND I WILL RESTORE IT,

17SO THAT THE REST OF MANKIND MAY SEEK THE LORD,
AND ALL THE GENTILES WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME,’

18SAYS THE LORD, WHO MAKES THESE THINGS KNOWN FROM LONG AGO.
19“Therefore it is my judgment that we do not trouble those who are turning to God from among the Gentiles, 20but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood. 21“For Moses from ancient generations has in every city those who preach him, since he is read in the synagogues every Sabbath.”

22Then it seemed good to the apostles and the elders, with the whole church, to choose men from among them to send to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas—Judas called Barsabbas, and Silas, leading men among the brethren, 23and they sent this letter by them,

“The apostles and the brethren who are elders, to the brethren in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia who are from the Gentiles, greetings.

24“Since we have heard that some of our number to whom we gave no instruction have disturbed you with their words, unsettling your souls,
25it seemed good to us, having become of one mind, to select men to send to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
26men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
27“Therefore we have sent Judas and Silas, who themselves will also report the same things by word of mouth.
28“For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these essentials:
29that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep yourselves free from such things, you will do well. Farewell.

It will too bad that because of money 2000 years later new generation pastors are disregarding the resolutions of these great church councils as recorded in the scriptures and bringing up strange teachings that has no scriptural basis

Thank you my brother.

This is why I keep hammering on Christians to read up Acts 15. It tells the difference between Judaism and Christianity...

It appears Acts 15 and Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29 are no longer in the bibles all these lying pastorpreneurs read from...

May the Spirit of God Almighty continually illuminate us and expose every lying pastorpreneur...

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by vault(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
bozzyjoan:

lol...the poor ones..u just made me laf...i can pay your rent and dat of your siblings if u need help. The poor ones..cant stop lafn..nairaland is so funny sha u meet difrnt kind of good pple.
So poor you think being poor is only about money...... SMH
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by vault(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing like afford it in tithing. Tithing simply means 1/10 of a person's earning. Even if the persons salary is 3900, they are supposed to pay 390 as tithe.

And who is it going to?...... The poor or the already rich ones (pastors)
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
vault:

And who is it going to?...... The poor or the already rich ones (pastors)

According to the bible, Tithe is for the Widows, Orphans, Levites, Fatherless, Foreigners who have no land, etc. Generally for the poor.
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by vault(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

According to the bible, Tithe is for the Widows, Orphans, Levites, Fatherless, Foreigners who have no land, etc. Generally for the poor.

Thank you...... Now why do people say pastors (not all) are the ones the money goes to?
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
vault:

Thank you...... Now why do people say pastors (not all) are the ones the money goes to?

Foolish Christians who are yet to read the bible keep saying so because their pastors always read out only malachi 3 vs 8 - 10 to them.

The book of Malachi isn't where the rule of tithing is, the rules of tithing is in Leviticus, Deuteronomy n numbers.
Re: RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" by Herrmes: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Osezua:
A.) The 8 Testimonies on TITHING from HEAVEN & HELL experiences

Here are 8 people who testify of meeting Jesus face to face in Heaven or Hell (or both) either through dying & returning or in open vision experiences. They come from many different nations showing God is spreading this warning message about Tithing widely to many.

1) Pastor Brani Duyon – After dying and going to Heaven he was given 6 Messages from the Lord & to tell the Church upon his return

Message 4 – “Tell My children, they must be obedient to give tithes and offerings,” said the Lord Jesus. While Jesus was giving me this message, He said “My child, look there” He showed me beautiful houses which are ready for His children. “My child, these houses are ready, I prepared for all My children that believe and are obedient to Me.” Then He showed me incomplete houses. I asked “Lord, why are these houses not yet completed?” The Lord Jesus said “My child, these houses belong to My children that are not generous giving tithe and offerings. These houses will be ready and completed AFTER My children give more tithes and offerings in My House.”

2.) Ricardo Cid – 8 Hours in Heaven testimony

I started running up and down the gold street and picking up gold dust and sprinkling it on my body. And then the Lord told me to come back and tell you that there are streets of gold in heaven. “All this belongs to my people,” the Lord said. “But, in my church there are many thieves who steal my tithes and offerings! Tell my people that no thief will enter my kingdom in heaven!” We need to straighten up our lives for the Lord

3. Laura Wanma – Testimony of Heaven and Hell

While on a visitation to Hell with the Lord Jesus Laura testifies – ‘I saw a lot of people being tortured, and Jesus said to me “These people are not faithful with their tithe.”’
Read the full testimony here

4.) Choo Thomas – Heaven is So Real book

Choo was told by the Lord: “The only ones who will go there (Heaven) are the obedient and pure-hearted children. Tell my Children to preach the gospel. I am coming soon for those who are waiting and ready for Me.” The Lord added “Those who don’t Tithe are disobedient children”
”Should I tell this to anyone Lord?” Choo asked.
“I want you to tell it to everyone. Write down everything I show you and tell you” said the Lord. And … “Any Christian who doesnt tithe will not be blessed because they love money more than my word. Those who love money more than My Word will never see my Kingdom. You already know where they be at the end” said the Lord

5.) The 7 Colombian Youths – Revelation of Heaven & Hell

We arrived in a place that looked like a big swimming pool of fire, with thousands of men and women inside of it. Each of them had metal plate on their chest that read: “I am here for not giving tithes and offerings” When I read that, I asked the Lord, “Lord, how can this be possible, that people are here for this reason??” The Lord responded, “Yes, because these people thought that tithes and offerings were not important, when my Word shows it as a command.” In Malachi 3:8-9 it says “Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me. But you say, ‘How have we robbed Thee?’ In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you.” The Lord told me that when His people withhold their tithes, it hinders the work of the Lord, and then the Gospel is not preached. People in this place suffered a thousand times worse than others, because they knew the Word of the Lord and disobeyed.

6) Queen Dixon – A Gate of Hell (vision a trip to Hell)

The GOD of all ages spoke directly to me, this is what He said to me, and let me just say that He was ANGRY. When He spoke, His voice went through my bones like a massive vibration!!! All I could do is just lay there and hear my master speak. He said: “This is the end of all sin if you do not serve me with your whole heart. I will use you to save others but you will die and go to hell. If you do not serve me with your whole heart, then you serve Me not at all.” Then the Lord of hosts got even angrier and said: “tithes and offerings are a commandment. This is how my word is preached; this is what takes care of my churches!” The Lord said: “You go and tell them….without holiness, no man can enter into my Kingdom” The Lord said to me exactly what was in the bible: “Be ye holy as I am holy!!!!”

7.) Pastor Park Yong Gyu – Visit to Heaven & Hell: 1-1000 Testimony

After arriving in Heaven ….The Lord then asked me five questions. Question 5 was: “Did you tithe properly?”…. I continued with my questions, “What shall I do on Earth to provide more materials for my home?” The angels replied, “There are seven things one must do to build up their materials to build their home. …. Fifth, one’s offering to the Lord. Sixth, their obedience in giving tithes to God….

After visiting Hell …. I then saw many pastors, elders, and deacons in Hell. I asked the angel, “I know them. They had served God faithfully while on the Earth. They had died some time ago. We all had thought they were in Heaven with God. But now, I see them all in Hell and they are crying out that it is so hot! Why are they here?” There were so many pastors, elders, deacons and all other lay believers.

The angel answered, “Pastor Park Yong Gyu, a person can appear to be a true follower of Christ on the outside but God knows the heart. They did not tithe properly (other sins were also named, see full testimony for details) ….On their death beds, they thought they had done a good job so they did not repent of those things. This is why they were thrown in the fires of Hell.”

8. Angelica Zambrano 2nd visit to Heaven & Hell

Among all those people (in Hell), I heard someone saying, “I ask for your forgiveness now Lord, because I have stolen from you, forgive me for stealing, I stole from you Lord and I do not want to do it again.” I asked, “Lord, who is he and why does he say he stole from You?” “My child I will show you who he is.” We entered his cell and I saw a disfigured man. The flames opened up and I could see that he was being tormented. All those people who are in hell have a plaque on their chest, and 666 on their forehead.

This man extended his hand and said, “Lord forgive me.” I asked, “Why are you here?”… He replied, “I’ll tell you my story. I was a Christian leader, for 20 years I had known Christ, but during the 20 years I said: all that money from my tithing and offerings were just to sustain the pastors, but now I regret it because I understand and I know that it wasn’t for them, it was for the Lord, and that is why I say I have stolen from God. At this very moment there are many people on Earth that are robbing the Lord like I did. When you return to Earth, tell all those people who don’t want to give their offerings and tithes, not to steal from the Lord, otherwise, they’ll wind up in Hell, and no thief will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. I knew the Holy Word, now I regret it and realize I robbed the Lord.” (Mal 3,cool He said, “Tell the people when they give to God, give the Lord with true love.” (2Cor 9,7) This man kept pleading, “Lord forgive me”, and the Lord replied, “It is too late, there is no opportunity for you.”
cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.